Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid (2041 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / My First Sexual Experience. ((true Story)) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by praizblog: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerian Man took to his facebook page to share his first sexual abuse, his experience with his dad maid at 7years old after him for an holiday.

He urge parent and guidance to also pay attention to male child not only girl child because male child also pass through a lot of sexual abuse sometimes.

Read his post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-man-shares-his-first-sexual-experience-at-7yrs-with-his-dad-maid/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by praizblog: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Do they care?
Bros walk into a police station and lodge a complain that you were abused.
Make another hanty sef enter make she lodge
Who dem go answer first?
Check response time
That one na if dem no laugh you comot there.

Ffs Mirabel centre wey dey check abuse na woman name dem take name am....mirabellus meaning wondrous beauty. Na only punna dem dey check no be penis.

My verdict, we can't always be around our kids but sex education can't be over emphasised. Hanty hug my son anyhow the way I go educate am he go know say boundary dey. The preek sef I go don dey let am know dos and donts from beginning. Sounds funny but it works. Ive seen a boy report to his dad,who happens to be my friend what one hanty who lives next door did.
In conclusion. Let's be educated, and educate. The boy child matters too. And the cutlass.....
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by paiz: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Now you must be a phD holder In sexiology
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2019
Everytime its girl child, girl child
We should also pay attention to boy child too..
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by klenton(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2019
there is no body that molestation doesnt leave a scar on

the experience is better imagined, i remember those days as a child at the block rosary, this gal will be beating me nd be rubbing my dick, while placing my other hand in her vj, the beating was to discipline me which was just a decoy
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by SaucyBenks(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Had same experience from our househelp at 7yrs old too... When she prepares me for school at 5:30am, she'd dip my whole fist inside her and I touched a lot of things in there... She used me each time my parents are away and whenever I'm back from school but after years, I started fucking her proper.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by BlackfireX: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2019
If I talk my own eh.....

Hmmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by Dacronym(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2019
This is Sad And Terrible to say the Least

Meanwhile I sell Customised Soccer Jerseys. 10k only Per Jersey
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by Jcole1985(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Castrate her,hang her by the boobs untill dead.We could do with some Eunuch babes for a change angry
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by Distevo(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2019
I Believe u man cus I have a friend who told me almost same thing, but it was just once but his first time...Our society thinks that because women are weak cells, that makes em innocent. They 4get the phrase that states (anything man can do,) think u know d rest...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
No be only you, we plenty. Majority of guys were molested btw age 8-10 by older females.

(1) (Reply)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Help- My Face Is Rough / News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.