Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja (25406 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
You still quit soon

Noise maker
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Enbi35:
CCTV Spy Recording Wristwatch. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Wristwatch. This Wristwatch can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Wristwatch is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.. 0 8 0 6 6 8 0 4 6 2 5
Pixel of camera?
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lol all this self acclaimed celebrities and their stories that touch. Smh
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Anambrapikin(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
abumeinben:
And emoney allowed it?

Abi nor be hin brother be that?

Emoney is not that super Rich forget about the show off that is in connection with his business as a frontier for many top Poloticians.

1 Like

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by madjune(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
See Kcee follow dey talk.

If hard times knock for his door, he will run go meet his brother E-money.
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Music is big business by many artists don’t know how to go about it and sm don’t listen and learn once they achieve slight success they think they know it all. Wake has talent bt poor direction and material.
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy grin

After all the paparazzi.

Summary is

EVERYBODY IS STRUGGLING...
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by SmartTeck: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
*Never retype text again!*
After scanning your document, simply drag and drop it into Word, Excel, Outlook or any text editing application. Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited!
Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files, which can also be compressed with the provided PDF compressor!

BENEFITS
• Compact
• Small and portable
• Multifunctional
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Boss13: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
If only musicians understand that music is a profession. They would not allow unnecessary pressure get to them, but allow their talent speak for them.

When you line up exotic vehicles in your music videos you are giving the wrong impression.
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by ikorodureporta: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lucky dude
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Seun360(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Lucky dude
Or Lucky dube
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by ikorodureporta: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Seun360:

Or Lucky dube
R u a s.afriq
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is he a successful musician or just a lucky brother to E-money?
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
hmmmm, I don't agree with him.
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Burnavick(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Thank God u didn't.....we wouldn't have heard limpopo and desire. My best songs on ur tracklist
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Apart from Limpopo and pull over....all his songs are quacks
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by seangy4konji: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Even to be an armed robber is not Na easy task...
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Nastydru: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Seun360:

Or Lucky dube

You need to pay up bro..... And am not your partner bro ....do the needful

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Offpoint: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2019
namiji2598:
if nt tender ft tekno, and psycho ft Wizkid then all ur songs are OFFpoint
seriously? all his songs are me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking In Ride: "Success Never Comes To Anybody Hating" (photo) / Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie / Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.