Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) (28064 Views)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Natural enough

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
BIGGIE121:
see person pikin see as she fresh 100 muah to you
Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Isoduwa:
You resemble my guy Bola
OK. So am handsome lol.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

How filled up is your DM right now?
To the brim.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nofavorss:
is that you seeing 6 or 9?
you can check now..

if you have seen it let me so I would take it down
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Martinez39(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Guest007:

grin grin grin
kedu nwanne nwokem? grin
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Even op said no weave, make up just natural. None of them including the Op was all natural except the low cut girl Kowor and that preshdiva only that her hair na attachment

Bald headed browless Nl girls. Nothing natural about y'all

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Natural enough

fake everything angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
virgoquin:
you can check now..

You cute, nice hips too
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Obas101:

fake pix.. why cant you girls be real
I tire for them. it only means one thing... They are super fugly!
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
virgoquin:
you can check now..

Seen. Ukwu sarambara wink kiss
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
SirL0neWolf:

You cute, nice hips too
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nofavorss:
Seen. Ukwu sarambara wink kiss
lol.... thanks
what's the meaning of the word kiss
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by ToyinDipo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You promise?

Tylann, come see me naked grin

Here tongue
Post the picture again, I want to check something sad
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Greatzeus(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
so it is that comment that has held you in bondage for over a year. Oya, I release you. Go and cheat on your wife no more.

Lady if you actually wrote that,ask God for forgiveness. Maybe you were hurt by the story or you might not really mean what you wrote. But take it from me as a guy who has sisters,if a screenshot of that comment is shown to any potential suitor he will think twice no matter how he might felt before.
Kindly go through your post and edit it please,it's too inhuman.God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by victorian(f): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
dawoyo:

Bro come on, she's good looking abi nor be she be this?

My funmistiqueen baby! kiss

You are in camp! cheesy

Wow! She looks takeaway! kiss

Love her to the moon and back, muah!

Funmi camp fit you o!!!
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Martinez39:
kedu nwanne nwokem? grin

undecided
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
dawoyo:

Bro come on, she's good looking abi nor be she be this?

All am seeing here is Big boobs
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Edojoma(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
This pic was taken last week after a good afternoon sleep.( the second pic actually)I'm not the person on d first pic.....

grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy,,,whaaaaaat,,,, is dat really u

Nor b u don sleep eyelash commot so,,, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kowor:

To the brim.
Kowor I don dey skemp you since 2016. grin abeg tell those guys to park one side.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
virgoquin:

lol.... thanks

what's the meaning of the word kiss
Are you not Igbo?
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Kowor I don dey skemp you since 2016. grin abeg tell those guys to park one side.
lol�
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nofavorss:
Are you not Igbo?
yes I am
but I don't get *sarambara
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
virgoquin:

yes I am

but I don't get *sarambara
Maybe Mr Flavoir Nabania will explain

But I’m sure it means big ukwu
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Edojoma(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
MatthAnn:

Styled my hair backwards

Hmmmmm,, sweet,,, now we r seeing homo sapiens,,, not d amphibian family I was viewing,,, beta pikin
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Edojoma(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
collette10:
**lemme follow una do this one too grin**

nice pix,,, face very fine,,, but ur club manCHESTer united,, I'm speechless,, issorite
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nofavorss:
Maybe Mr Flavoir Nabania will explain
But I’m sure it means big ukwu
lol now I understand what you are saying.
I didn't know that you borrowed a quote from his song
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Edojoma(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Natural enough

With Wat OP n odas av done,,, trust is nowhere to b found right now,,,,,,,
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
virgoquin:

lol now I understand what you are saying.

I didn't know that you borrowed a quote from his song
I did. I’m not Igbo
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by habsydiamond(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Everything God created are good and beautiful. If u notice anything ugly that means no be God's work. It must have being the work of an lipsrsealed undecided apprentice...
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Edojoma:

Hmmmmm,, sweet,,, now we r seeing homo sapiens,,, not d amphibian family I was viewing,,, beta pikin
Lol
We are all beautifully made

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.