Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,672 members, 7,840,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Campaign Against Corrupt Police With Proof, Pics Etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Against Corrupt Police With Proof, Pics Etc (777 Views)

Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo / Robbers Monitored Police With Stolen Walkie-talkies –source / March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign Against Corrupt Police With Proof, Pics Etc by dvd(f): 5:39am On Sep 09, 2010
This issue of CORRUPTION in the Police System has to STOP, because from henceforth, a group now will begin taking photographs and publicizing to the Whole World. How can the people that are supposed to protect lives of Innocent Citizens be so INSENSITIVE and MONEY CONSCIOUS. It's a service to the Nation that should be done with honour and not a means to enrich one's self. They weren't forced to join the force @ all, It sickens me each time right here in PH and beyond several UNECESSARY STOPS just to collect #50 and #100 on the road has become THEIR VISION and PURPOSE. I'M SICK OF IT!. An hostel off campus around Uniport was being robbed early sunday morning around 2am These robbers took their time and went room to room, I was in the 1st room that was attacked and my room mate's Phone was hidden, We called
the emergency service and transferred to the Police, they were just like 5mins away and clearly without TRAFFIC" Do u know when they started blowing their silly SIREN, Past 4am!!! What is this country becoming. So now, We'd make it our Personal Duty to Take the No and Name and Possibly Pics of every Police stopping Vehicles and collecting BRIBES and PUBLISH IT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. IF THEY DONT WANT TO
SERVE, THEN THEY CAN GET OUT OF THE FORCE, THEY WEREN'T FORCED THERE! It's not normal, Right now, people arent even moved, they just say give them the money lets go, BUT I SAY NO MORE, WE'VE KEPT QUIET TOO LONG.
Trust me, I LOVE NIGERIA TOO MUCH. SO WATCH OUT!!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Campaign Against Corrupt Police With Proof, Pics Etc by Spyker: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2010
I concur with you but not only the police. Nigeria is a failed state, Rivers State WORSELY and POORLY governed.
Where I live, we bought the transformer and installed it, mounted the high and low tension cables and graded the road, we pay N2,000 monthly for vigilante while the police just open a permanent station which is just 3 mins trek to my house yet we have been burgled several times until we started paying the DPO of the Station (Don't want to mention the station) just to allow our vigilante carry pump action guns during the night.

I am sick of this State and the insincerity of the government.
Re: Campaign Against Corrupt Police With Proof, Pics Etc by dvd(f): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2010
Spyker:

I concur with you but not only the police. Nigeria is a failed state, Rivers State WORSELY and POORLY governed.
Where I live, we bought the transformer and installed it, mounted the high and low tension cables and graded the road, we pay N2,000 monthly for vigilante while the police just open a permanent station which is just 3 mins trek to my house yet we have been burgled several times until we started paying the DPO of the Station (Don't want to mention the station) just to allow our vigilante carry pump action guns during the night.

I am sick of this State and the insincerity of the government.

This is absurd but i still have hope for this nation, we just need to keep believing and doing our individual best for her. We can begin somewhere, The Government has to be interested in securing people, Flush out the bad eggs Pls, Lets Build a better Nigeria,
my group's still on the campaign on posting pics,nos and Names of corrupt Police on the road collecting bribe, I think the World has to see this but we'd begin here!!!
Re: Campaign Against Corrupt Police With Proof, Pics Etc by Pukkah: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2010
dvd:

This issue of CORRUPTION in the Police System has to STOP, because from henceforth, a group now will begin taking photographs and publicizing to the Whole World. How can the people that are supposed to protect lives of Innocent Citizens be so INSENSITIVE and MONEY CONSCIOUS. It's a service to the Nation that should be done with honour and not a means to enrich one's self. They weren't forced to join the force @ all, It sickens me each time right here in PH and beyond several UNECESSARY STOPS just to collect #50 and #100 on the road has become THEIR VISION and PURPOSE. I'M SICK OF IT!. An hostel off campus around Uniport was being robbed early sunday morning around 2am These robbers took their time and went room to room, I was in the 1st room that was attacked and my room mate's Phone was hidden, We called
the emergency service and transferred to the Police, they were just like 5mins away and clearly without TRAFFIC" Do u know when they started blowing their silly SIREN, Past 4am!!! What is this country becoming. So now, We'd make it our Personal Duty to Take the No and Name and Possibly Pics of every Police stopping Vehicles and collecting BRIBES and PUBLISH IT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. IF THEY DONT WANT TO
SERVE, THEN THEY CAN GET OUT OF THE FORCE, THEY WEREN'T FORCED THERE! It's not normal, Right now, people arent even moved, they just say give them the money lets go, BUT I SAY NO MORE, WE'VE KEPT QUIET TOO LONG.
Trust me, I LOVE NIGERIA TOO MUCH. SO WATCH OUT!!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!

You have a point and your resolution is good but whoever wants to take live pictures of thieving policemen must do it stealthily and cautiously. Woe betides anyone caught in the process; those folks are not right thinking you know.

However, even after taking and broadcasting the pictures, do you think anything would happen? I am not discouraging you but the Police are known to have swept so many cases under the carpet; and be ready to hear silly excuses of 'photo-shopped'.

To effect a change in the rotten Police, and other festering sectors, we need a passionate President with a single-minded commitment to courageously tackle the well-known problems and tear down the obstacles to progress without minding who is bulldozed in the process.

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates / Ogun Lawmakers Tell Soyinka To Mind His Business ! / Jigawa Flood - How Come No One Is Talking About It:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.