Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures (1822 Views)

Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by kolamilan(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2010
just curious, but does anyone feel that they look like a completely different person in photos compared to looking at yourself in the mirror?

cause i definitely do. i think i look ok when i look at a reflection but as soon as i look at a picture of myself im like ew!! lol

does anyone else feel the difference or is it just me??
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by Marhoski(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2010
when arsenal dey play on saturday??
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by Omolola1(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2010
lmao
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by InkedNerd(f): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2010
Marhoski:

when arsenal dey play on saturday??

lol lol lol
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by Marhoski(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2010
Why una dey lol na
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by 1102(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
mahoski u no well, na chelsea de play westham nOthing concern me wiv arsenal~
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by luap: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2010
lol, good post. I think we all feel the same way about pictures. We are the hardest judge of ourselves, unless you are vain.
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2010
@op bro you fall ma hand, I was thinking we have only Nlander female ew on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510971.0.html#msg6723938 bro are you really an ew looking dude or female? smiley
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by Marhoski(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2010
190 chelsea na for gays
angry
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by 1102(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mahokill,

arsenal is for Dawgs! angry angry
Re: Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures by NET1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2010
Poster, I think the mistake you made was that you pasted this in the wrong section.

But come to think of it. I thought I was the only one who had this problem: When I look at myself in the mirror, I thik I look nice, but whenever I take pictures, I just don't like what the paparazzis give to me.

Dude, you're not the only one there. But like someone already said, we could be the hard critic of ourselves.

.NET

(1) (Reply)

Time / Was He Wrong To Have? / He/she's Not Ready To Leave Everything To Follow You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.