Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,809 members, 7,844,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating (4844 Views)

Is This Considered As Cheating? / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / My Experience (I Hope This Encourages Someone Out There) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Ajibaba101(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2019
You are thinking you can't concentrate in school because of her, you need to check this out

https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-concentrate-on-studies-while-in-love/

1 Like

Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Let her know you have a girlfriend that you will never date her, if she insist on staying, chop her and clean mouth.
Double dating is allow, no cheating in a relationship.
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by femmoy(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2019
bigmic111:

she is hot no doubt but my current girlfriend is hotter and I can't stand to lose her if she finds out.

I no form holy holy after wetin I watch ( but she set me up, I no plan am) and I no fit chop clean mouth as she be family friend and my sisters close friends.

mehn so guys like this still dey? well inbox me her number make I rep u.....after all what are friends for?
femmoy@gmail.com
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Let her know you have a girlfriend that you will never date her, if she insist on staying, chop her and clean mouth.
Double dating is allow, no cheating in a relationship.

I'll take part of the advice, thanks
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2019
femmoy:

mehn so guys like this still dey? well inbox me her number make I rep u.....after all what are friends for?
femmoy@gmail.com

Give me something in return for her contact
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by femmoy(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
bigmic111:

tell me what you want bro?
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by clive2u(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2019
on a serious note we need to see the video first before we can say anything. not that we are pervs here but it is really important.

1 Like

Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Creampro: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2019
bigmic111:

You can't do a job but someone wants to help you do the job...you are now asking for bribe.

You are very corrupt!

1 Like

Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2019
Creampro:

You can't do a job but someone wants to help you do the job...you are now asking for bribe.

You are very corrupt!

U No holy pass my brother.... One love grin
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
clive2u:
on a serious note we need to see the video first before we can say anything. not that we are pervs here but it is really important.

U are not pervs of cause cheesy
But she doesn't need that kind of cheap publicity tongue
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2019
femmoy:

tell me what you want bro?

U may not meet her or my criteria.
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by femmoy(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2019
bigmic111:

U may not meet her or my criteria.
u think so? let's try and see first bro,I'll update you as things unfold.
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Ogbenimax(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin wait till u see ur girl with another guy mic in her hand and she's singing loud then u will know what they called chesting.............
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ogbenimax:
grin grin wait till u see ur girl with another guy mic in her hand and she's singing loud then u will know what they called chesting.............

I'm not new to the game, I know when a girl starts playing around but I also know how to keep a girl. I'm currently at that stage where I want to keep a girl
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=femmoy post=77196810]

u think so? let's try and see first bro,I'll update you as things unfold.[/quote

She is used to comfort. Her family are well to do. Hope u own a car at least?
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by galadima77(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
This guy too selfish aswear! U don't want to share video but u want us to share free advice. Very wicked...
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by femmoy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=bigmic111 post=77200484][/quote]
lol...yes I own a Peugeot car and I own a house of my own.
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
galadima77:
This guy too selfish aswear! U don't want to share video but u want us to share free advice. Very wicked...

I asked first, so give me advice before u get any video tongue
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
femmoy:

lol...yes I own a Peugeot car and I own a house of my own.

You try, keep it up. Although u failed to specify the details
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Starz825(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
I hate that shit like hell...ur unclad self on video call
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
people should stop giving this guy advice,after watching the video and live stream video call for more than 20minutes,which I can bet with my life dat he enjoyed.....common screenshot of wat transpired he refused to send.....who no
like better thing,money for hand back for ground
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
people should stop giving this guy advice,after watching the video and live stream video call for more than 20minutes,which I can bet with my life dat he enjoyed.....common screenshot of wat transpired he refused to send.....who no
like better thing,money for hand back for ground

Do u lack comprehension?
Im not here to slut shame anybody ( she isn't one) , so why should I send screenshots of our conversation.

People sometimes do crazy things for love or too prove their love.

But that's aside the point, the point is, is it CHEATING or NOT
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by M1m2: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Not a cheating. In fact you are not married so chill and enjoy yourself. You can have as many girlfriends for now. It will surprise you that your gf is even worst than you. Mind you the other girl has trapped you with this video so play along. But be careful.
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
M1m2:
Not a cheating. In fact you are not married so chill and enjoy yourself. You can have as many girlfriends for now. It will surprise you that your gf is even worst than you. Mind you the other girl has trapped you with this video so play along. But be careful.

ur head gallant. moral just wear me like suit.
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by helinues: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
For you to have rules for dating means you have a love map. Correct guy

She trusted you cos you are matured that was why she sent her naked video and also streamed naked live for you.

Never seek an advice from someone who knows her in person. Secondly, your girlfriend must not know about this cos she might confronted her and that might escalated the whole situations.

Talk to her maturely but never try to be rude. Let her see the reasons why you dating her can never work.

And importantly, avoidance.. Very very important.. With time she would lose interest

Cheating? You get conscience gba but hey that's not cheating cos it wasn't your moved /intentioned

All the best buddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
helinues:
For you to have rules for dating means you have a love map. Correct guy

She trusted you cos you are matured that was why she sent her naked video and also streamed naked live for you.

Never seek an advice from someone who knows her in person. Secondly, your girlfriend must not know about this cos she might confronted her and that might escalated the whole situations.

Talk to her maturely but never try to be rude. Let her see the reasons why you dating her can never work.

And importantly, avoidance.. Very very important.. With time she would lose interest

Cheating? You get conscience gba but hey that's not cheating cos it wasn't your moved /intentioned

All the best buddy

the best advice I have gotten so far, I doubt anyone give a better one. thanks bro, I'll take ur words to heart and follow through
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by schumastic(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
bigmic111:
this girl is pretty, a 7/10 in my opinion. she stays in the neighborhood with her family and is a close friend with my sisters. we are mostly friendly with each other until one day she confessed her feelings for me (after she asked if I was seeing any one and I said no). I don't want bad blood so I turned her down gently, but she feels deep down I like her as much as she does me, which is partially true. she is really cute but I know it won't work because as a rule:

1. I don't date my sisters friends and they vice versa and,
2. most importantly I can't date someone that stays in my area ( dated someone that did in the past, and it wasn't a pleasant experience when it ended)

About a month after she confessed her feelings towards me, I started seeing another girl and that made me avoid her more than necessary. I already told her how I feel and I want to keep it that way. she also feels something is off about me of late and keeps calling me, even more than I call my current girl friend.

to the main part, she did the unthinkable today and sent me a video 80mb long by 12 :23 a.m. today tagging it APRIL FOOLS. honestly I didn't want to download it but curiousity got the better of me and I did.
gosh it was her unclad video, she left nothing to the imagination.
I called her after viewing it at about 1 am and she disconnected the call. she called back a few seconds later on whatsapp video call, I picked and she was still unclad but now it was live.
I didn't end the call, we ended up speaking for 20 minutes, in the end she felt we are now together.

I felt bad this morning, she called and I just played along. I called my GF and I was off. I hope this doesn't count as cheating? what happened this morning was a mistake not to be repeated.

Op if you end up not smashing the chick and tomorow your supposed gf cheats on you, i guarantee you that you will remember this day and regret it. Am telling you from experience. Just chop n clean mouth and be smart about it.
Re: I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating by anthonyuncle(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
plz I don't want to conclude blindly, can u plz send me that 80mb video lemme see 1st before I draw conclusions

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / Smash Or Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.