Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (47037 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Hold on! This is a really dicey topic right? It has been a point of argument for the female and male gender over the years. Being that, there is a theory that says men are polygamous and women are not or should not be, based on their biology or nature.

This has been an excuse for cheating and polygamy for men, and women in a bid of wanting to proof the fact that this theory is false and that one can stay without swinging, decided most recently to take on the polygamous role. Now in some countries, women are marrying more than one man and even in dating. It is commonly seen that there are ladies that have more than one man under their wing. Not just that, they have histories of a long line of men they have been involved with. Now this is not peculiar to women as men have been foremost at this endeavor.

But today is not about the men, today is about women. What are the troubles that comes with having a high body count. That is a long list of men you have been involved with sexually.

1. Stigmatization:
The African society seems to favour men more often than women. Because of this, they excuse the fact that a man can go along with the number of women he chooses to but definitely not the same for a woman. Infact, if a woman cheats on her man, it’s like a premeditated murder for the man, a very serious issue, the man thinks of getting rid of such woman immediately, she’s never Worthy of being with such man. For her to cheat, it means she has to get to a certain level of mental space to be able to do that, “ as seen by the society” but if man does same, the reverse will definitely be the case.

They state that a woman is supposed to be chaste, naive and kept for her husband. In a situation where she has been involved with two or three men before getting married, there is a high chance of getting stigmatized not just by her husband to be family but by the society at large.

The society tends to consider her as “used” item and not desired. It takes an enlightened mind to see past a person’s history and to know that that does not define the present state of a person. Because of this, it is always advisable a woman does not swing like a man, especially in the African society.

2. Emotional Ties:
Based on the construct of women, it is wise to say that a woman will not give herself to another if she does not love, trust or find security in the person. Often, there is a high chance that a lady still has emotions for one or two of the persons she has been involved with. This is why most ladies cheat on their current partners with their “exes”. Even though sleeping around is business for the lady, it does not take away the fact that emotions do come in at some point. This makes it troublesome and it becomes a problem if it is not taken care of.

3. Trust Issues:
When it comes to relationships, what binds two people to each other apart from love, is the level of trust they have for each other. Now, this may a problem for a lady with her current relationship, especially if she has an insecure partner. Any misunderstanding might make him think that she is cheating.

Often it gets worse that the man constantly throws her past in her face when there is an issue. An insecure person might find it hard to believe that his partner has changed even though she is making efforts to do so. This becomes worrisome, and with time strains a relationship. Without trust, there is nothing to hold to in a relationship, whether romantic or platonic.

4. Blackmail:
There are cases where partners come back to threaten the women to get back to them, even though these women have moved on with their lives.This often proves effective especially if the lady kept her previous relationships from their current partners. If they pressure gets to them, they succumb especially when the person blackmailing them has some evidence of their escapades like sex tapes, pictures or chats.

5. Low Self Esteem:
QBreak-ups are usually different for each person. For some ladies, the constant moving on to a new partner is just to find an emotional bank, to augment for the ones they’ve been bankrupt of. Maybe their partner was verbally abusive to them, it rubs off on their person and they end up loosing their self esteem. This is because people (especially women) usually value the opinions of those they love.

This article is in no way exalting the fact that men should go on philandering, instead it is saying that before making any decision, one should consider the consequences and weigh the odds if they are in their favour. And if it isn’t, then they could prepare themselves on how to deal with the resultant effects of their actions if they do decide to make a decision that has a negative outlook.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/11/17/5-reasons-why-having-a-high-body-count-as-a-lady-is-bad/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by joeking2222: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2021
This ur story long no be small, u don dey threathening me early this morning!!!

13 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by MufasaLion: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2021
joeking2222:
This ur story long no be small, u don dey threathening me early this morning!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Sonnobax15(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Jeon(f): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2021
ĺøl

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by SocialJustice: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2021
What of having high body count as a guy.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Hintona(f): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2021

2. Emotional Ties:
Based on the construct of women, it is wise to say that a woman will not give herself to another if she does not love, trust or find security in the person. Often, there is a high chance that a lady still has emotions for one or two of the persons she has been involved with. This is why most ladies cheat on their current partners with their “exes”. Even though sleeping around is business for the lady, it does not take away the fact that emotions do come in at some point. This makes it troublesome and it becomes a problem if it is not taken care of.

I beg your pardon but you can still form strong, powerful emotional ties without having sex in a relationship.

I'm talking from experience.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Mikester: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Forget the long story. Common sense is enough to tell a lady she is meant to be upright and chaste.

By the way, a woman's past is her future. It doesn't matter if she is trying to change, the effects of her past will definitely surface and might bring both her and her current husband down.

In all, it is best to avoid non-virgins. Any man who marries a non-virgin is either weak, inexperienced in relationships or outright stupid.

Kings cum virgins, losers, low value and unfortunate men cum used up women. This has been from the days of old.

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by princeogbeide1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Watin concern Olosho with all these gramma?
Some girls puss* na their office. If they no shear am, they no go see food chop. This life done spoil ooh.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
cheesy

Father Christmas is counting the High Body grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by sylve11: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Generally if I observed sey you don get plenty body counts, no need to approach you in the first place.

I go dey imagine how the previous guys take dey bend her or give her doggy. sad sad

On a serious note, I really find it repulsive doing a girl whom I know have had plenty of guys in the past; one reasons why I don't do prostitutes. embarassed

It's not segregation or discrimination, I just don't like it personally. cool

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2021

I believe everybody destiny is different
There are women with high body counts when they were 20 yrs fastfoward now, they are married with beautiful family.

There is no single rule that works for everyone
Everyone has different destiny
Some ppl will steal for 12 years nobody catch dem
Some go steal the first time and get caught and put in prison for 20 years.

Op, body count is not the issue.
Some women married as virgins, still their husband beat them, the family fight everytime

While you have slay queens with high body count that buy houses, cars and fly first class.

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Hotzone(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
U bad, no one is perfect
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by qtguru(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
It's bad for both genders, also abeg nah December all these lecturing of woman from men is getting stale mehn undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by BigDawsNet: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
I asked my Ex girlfriend about her body count

Shee started counting but I fell asleep.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Nyanabo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by chudez0147(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Who body count help ??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by ziondaughter247: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
Una no dey tire for woman matter, nairaland boys? I thought most of you said you HATE women and will not marry. Why do you all discuss these same recycled topics all day long??

Why are you 'ALPHA Males' grin always talking about prick and toto matters, shouldn't you all be doing better things, as per the alpha males una be....

But seriously, high body count for both men and women speaks alot about the person. It shows a lack of self control and self worth. And note that I said both genders. I find men who brag about such extremely repulsive. With all these nyamanyama diseases flying around these days, someone will still be sleeping around.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by DenreleDave(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
sad angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by TimmyTen(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Some ladies are even proud of bodycount.... only a prostitute will have more 2 body count before marriage... as a woman u need to have respect for ur body.... only male dogs sleep around the females don't.... dere is different between a male and a female.... u don't sleep around because u like sex.... u sleep around because u think its right and that's what makes u to be an in-house olosho... stop the rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by MufasaLion: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
I have -0.00 body count. kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Jamiubond009(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by noCAP(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
100% fact. No sensible man wants a lady that has been been fvcked, re-fvcked and de-fvcked by a large number of guys. You will feel like you lost if you end up with such a lady. The thought of how countless number of guys have fvcked her will always haunt you.
I'm saying this from experience. I once dated a girl with a high body count. At first, I thought it didn't matter, but oh! was I wrong. First off, her oil well was nothing to write home about. Secondly, i didn't feel lucky having her. I actually felt angry with myself for asking her out. Thirdly, she was a chronic cheat. I caught her a few times. Funny enough, she was everything I wanted except for the fact that she was a hoe and a liar. That was the deal breaker for me. The disadvantages are endless. Piece of advise, Once you know she's a hoe, just fvck and move on. I won't say more than this

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by luscioustrish(f): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
It’s just se..x undecided
Honestly most men/women don’t care about body count.
There are more important issues to worry about especially health.

If after all the numerous se..x with different people and you’re free from std, count yourself lucky.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by kudusman(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://uss-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
You say what? In this generation, all these things listed is not enough to discourage our ladies not to have. Only to later become "Alpha lady" or feminist.

Pity this generation?!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Una don come with this una body count wahala again.

U guys should leave ladies with body counts naaah...

Shebi na their body... grin

Abeg make una carry go jare... cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by superCleanworks(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
na wah oh

abeg wetin concern olosho with all this grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Lalami3232(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
I pity any man wey go marry a woman with high body counts. But how we go fit know those wey get high body counts when dem dey use vagina tightening cream and alum to tighten their kpekus? The average African babe go always divide her body count by 3 before she tells you grin. So my brothers, if she say na just 5times, multiply am by 3 and you go get the exact figure. If only kpekus be like Whatsapp wey get LASTSEEN, most people for no gree marry sef. I just dey shake head for who go marry my ex grin, that guy just dey marry empty orange shell because we don suck the juice finish. Body count counts oooo, don't be deceived. E be like who buy tokunbo car of 5yrs and who buy tokunbo car of 2yrs, difference go always dey for the engine. But that not withstanding sha, na character be wetin dey hold marriage, not low or high body count. But my dear people, make we all try to dey hold ourselves because door wey dem dey use everytime dey quick spoil. Pity the real owner atleast grin. Blessed are those wey meet their wives as virgins, for they shall have no fear for DNA test for their first pikin.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The average 9ja babe go always divide her body count by 3, while others go divide am by 5"

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by SensualMan: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
An average Nigerian girl of 16 already has a body count of 20 men. Imagine when this same teenager progresses to the age of 25 to 27 and ready to settle down? Body count will be over a 100.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by floss(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.