Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts (33864 Views)

Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by TiredOfFighting(f): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
deltateam:
Let me be the first to launch the challenge on nairaland.

If you have debts, name them with your bank account number, NAME(Compulsory) and why you feel I should pay your bills. You never can tell, you might be lucky.

Let the challenge begin! The criteria I will use to select the lucky person(s) will be known to me alone.

Diamond Bank.
Esther
Debt : House Rent. I've been gathering the funds since last year and it's not complete yet and I've been squatting from one location to another like on a 2 month basis.

Post prison recovery experience but I'm smiling through.
God has been faithful.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by TiredOfFighting(f): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
PoliticalChinex:
I want to settle the debt of any 3 beautiful nairaland girls here. indicate if u are very beautiful and have a verifiable facebook and instagram accounts

Meee.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by michealdeco: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
deltateam:

If you have debts, name them with your bank account number, NAME(Compulsory) and why you feel I should pay your bills. You never can tell, you might be lucky.

Let the challenge begin! The criteria I will use to select the lucky person(s) will be known to me alone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by deltateam: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Adejare0559:

Debt: I need money to Complete my school fees
Account number : 2059806871 (uba) Adejare taiwo.

You didn't specify amount and why you feel I should pay it. Edit your previous post.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
dfrost:

Family friend. Sometimes I feel like locking her up but na me go still bail am wen others begin beg me. That's just the painful part.

Hahaha u have sown a seed my brother. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

Diamond Bank.
Esther
Debt : House Rent. I've been gathering the funds since last year and it's not complete yet and I've been squatting from one location to another like on a 2 month basis.

Post prison recovery experience but I'm smiling through.
God has been faithful.

This one got me. What happened? shocked embarassed cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Oddsman(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jessyjack:
it's only in Nigeria that celebrities will give an helping hand and they will rush back to Instagram to announce it.... why not wait for the people you help to come and do the announcement themselves and show appreciation...... All this show off doesn't bring blessings....

Dats why i like Don Jazzy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
jaxxy:

Hahaha u have sown a seed my brother. grin

Painful seed to sow my brother grin cheesy angry 50k na big money o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by slimdamatrix1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
I don't believe her.

It is possible she tore five leaflets and wrote for publicity sake.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by TiredOfFighting(f): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
dfrost:

This one got me. What happened? shocked embarassed cry

My story is on my page.
You could read tru my post please.
Especially the post I wrote about God healing my brother of schizophrenia

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by wisdomkid: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
kallmemrB:
Finally our yeyebrities brain is now booting.... Though she's doing it for publicity but the goal is to help someone out which is a nice idea....

First time they will actually post something about Tonto Dike for the right reasons on Nairaland....

I have debt oooo... Who gonna help

My brother, some sh*ts needs to be made for Publicity.. If Success story was not made public, would anyone have helped her?
If this turn to a challenge, thousands will be helped today..

How many people have you helped or pay off their debts?
"Yeyebrities" are not humans, NO!!!! They are gods that lives above you abi?

Idiot. You don't know that these "Yeyebrities" answer sir and ma to Unknown billionaires abi?
Poor sh*tty mentafukility.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tonto don stop dem weed nd codeine, now she's seeing life from our angle. Nice one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by HerCuteness(f): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
deltateam:

Please I have rent to pay
I'm not asking for the whole thing, just whatever you can help with, it would really ease my stress cus I'm finding it hard to keep up with the whole amount
and I'll really be appreciate. You can check my previous posts for confirmation cause I've mentioned it before
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Starz825(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nairalanders rushing to Tonto dike Instagram page like... grin..
Who no get debt, even Nigeria dey owe... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
dfrost:

Painful seed to sow my brother grin cheesy angry 50k na big money o.

It is bro. I feel u. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Banter1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
A friend also need 2000 to complete his school fee, he is a course mate who didnt graduate with us cause he has a course. I don't know if i should drop his acct.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by incogni2o: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
phelonrays:
seems this is the best challenge ever

not the
#10yearschallenge. and
#fvckchallenge
That has nothing to benefit the society.....

Tonto; with this automatically am your fan nowgrin
more blessings.................

I'm suspecting a lotnof people are oweing you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by cobsol(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=dazzlingd post=77197728]That's a gtbank transfer slip, shame on innosun[/quote

Idiotttt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by seangy4konji: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
stuffs4me:
Tonto_Dikeh is the second most bitter woman in Nigeria. Cee-C being the most bitter Nigerian woman.

The cee c disgust me from my marrows

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by KoeChz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
160,000naira d debt (last tuition, current tuition and hostel rent.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by TiredOfFighting(f): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Banter1:
A friend also need 2000 to complete his school fee, he is a course mate who didnt graduate with us cause he has a course. I don't know if i should drop his acct.

Chai!.
2000 Naira is wat ur class couldn't contribute for him?, Even team of friends?.
I'd say you people are not nice people

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by udemzyudex(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
This woman too love attention.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Youngstar76(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pictures speak more than a thousand words. How does posting a pic of filled transfer slips with very poor handwriting equate to paying debts? She didn't even post pics of the slips received n signed by bank attendants. She for kuku video when she dey go bank go do am na. [code][/code]Anyone could fill up transfer slips n take a pic to post online.

Let the recipients post their credit alerts n appreciation. Not her showing off this art. If it's true, it's nice n kind if her.

Buh for me I don't believe it. Most of these celebs are broke as Bleep. They only post shit to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
wisdomkid:

My brother, some sh*ts needs to be made for Publicity.. If Success story was not made public, would anyone have helped her?

Idiot. You don't know that these "Yeyebrities" answer sir and ma to Unknown billionaires abi?
am sorry Sir with due respect you are a fool... Pls Kindly read what I wrote S-L-O-W-L-Y
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by hahn(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hungerbad has done this and more. My true bros
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

My story is on my page.
You could read tru my post please.
Especially the post I wrote about God healing my brother of schizophrenia

Please provide link to your page.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Dinho20(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jessyjack:
it's only in Nigeria that celebrities will give an helping hand and they will rush back to Instagram to announce it.... why not wait for the people you help to come and do the announcement themselves and show appreciation...... All this show off doesn't bring blessings....
WHY ARE SOME GIRLS/WOMEN SO JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER?
WOMEN GET ENVIOUS OF THE FOLLOWING TYPE OF WOMEN;
A PRETTY AND FEMININE WOMAN.
A MULTI-TALENTED WOMAN.
A HIGH EARNING WOMAN.
A WOMAN WHO IS BLISSFULLY MARRIED.
A WOMAN OF EXCELLENCE.
A SECURE AND CONFIDENT WOMAN.
A SMART AND SAVVY WOMAN.
A HAPPY WOMAN.
WOMEN, YOUNG AND OLD, MARRIED OR SINGLE, EDUCATED OR NOT, SEEM TO BE JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER WHENEVER THEY COME TOGETHER. I THINK IT'S A GENETICALLY DRIVEN TENDENCY TO COMPARE ONE ANOTHER. EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOREVER, I FEEL IT HAS BEEN MADE WORSE BY FEMINISM. BUT, IS THERE A NEED TO ALWAYS COMPETE? CAN'T PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY FOR ONE ANOTHER, AND BE SECURE WITH THEMSELVES?
IF YOU SEE SOMEONE WHO IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU, APPRECIATE THAT PERSON.
REMEMBER;
ENVY IS A SIN.!!!
JEALOUSY IS A SIN.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by TiredOfFighting(f): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Angelawhite(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Yet to pay my masters school fees
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Youngstar76(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
wisdomkid:

Your handle name should be bullshitkid, not wisdomkid. Cos ur wisdom is mediocrity at its peak.
U can't even construct a simple reasonable write up without insults.
So who's the idiot now? The ignoramus who can't read n understand or the person who comments his opinion reasonably?

BTW Paying debt and helping someone are two entirely different things.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by yaks77: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
musictori:
The Nollywood Actress and mother of one has taken online to start a new challenge which is the #payyourdebtchallenge as she settles the bills of five of her followers who sent her DMs.

See what she wrote...

"So I Just paid 5peoples debt Off, who came to my dm to seek help!!
-house rent -School fees
-business money -children support
-Medical Bill
It’s #PAYYOURDEBTCHALLENGE
So if I like you I wil help clear your debts if considerate!!
Make a conscious effort to pay someone you owe today..
You can also help someone pay a bill today!!
THANK YOU"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/tonto-dike-begins-payyourdebtchallenge.html

while some others are bearing false witness against their own children because they grew up in a village,infact they don't mind setting up the innocent children with phantom accusations.justice and judgement will prevail..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner / MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy / Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.