Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts (33868 Views)

Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Banter1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

Chai!.
2000 Naira is wat ur class couldn't contribute for him?, Even team of friends?.
I'd say you people are not nice people
You can also help him if you can. First bank, the account number is there, God help you as you do Amen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
deltateam:
Let me be the first to launch the challenge on nairaland.

If you have debts, name them with your bank account number, NAME(Compulsory) and why you feel I should pay your bills. You never can tell, you might be lucky.

Let the challenge begin! The criteria I will use to select the lucky person(s) will be known to me alone.
Hmm.So who has gotten a reply from this person so far?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by eebraa(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2019
dfrost:

My brother. Someone owing me 65,000 since 2013 refused picking my, changed his numbers. I got his new numbers from his younger brother last week and he claimed to forget that he was owing me. Imagine? 65,000 fa?

Good a thing I didn't exchange calls with him. I did SMS exchange with him for evidence and threatened him with his dad and he was scared to death and promised to pay back April 30. I dey for am. cheesy grin angry
And they are the kind of people that will disturb you when they borrow you small amount of money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine / Tobi Bakre And Miracle Hang Out Together (PHOTO) / Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.