Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts (33861 Views)

Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by yaks77: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
musictori:
The Nollywood Actress and mother of one has taken online to start a new challenge which is the #payyourdebtchallenge as she settles the bills of five of her followers who sent her DMs.

See what she wrote...

"So I Just paid 5peoples debt Off, who came to my dm to seek help!!
-house rent -School fees
-business money -children support
-Medical Bill
It’s #PAYYOURDEBTCHALLENGE
So if I like you I wil help clear your debts if considerate!!
Make a conscious effort to pay someone you owe today..
You can also help someone pay a bill today!!
THANK YOU"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/tonto-dike-begins-payyourdebtchallenge.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by lereinter(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
dazzlingd:
That's a gtbank transfer slip, shame on innosun

ode Ni eni sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

https://www.nairaland.com/4910835/how-brother-got-healed-schizophrenia

Babe, you are one tough cookie. Damn!!!!!!!!! shocked cool smiley

I always say this: Family is all there is. wink cheesy Wish I could give you a hug right now (whispers--- I don't believe that healing narration though. Pardon me on that---) cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Benyork4(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
I have 255000 pending debt to pay which keeps me thinking a lot. I need help.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by TiredOfFighting(f): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
dfrost:

Babe, you are one tough cookie. Damn!!!!!!!!! shocked cool smiley

I always say this: Family is all there is. wink cheesy Wish I could give you a hug right now (whispers--- I don't believe that healing narration though. Pardon me on that---) cheesy grin

Thanks.
It's super true though.
God is real and the whole experience cleared my doubt..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by BIXYBABE: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Good move, God will bless u.more. me self they owe 5k.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by BIXYBABE: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
PoliticalChinex:
I want to settle the debt of any 3 beautiful nairaland girls here. indicate if u are very beautiful and have a verifiable facebook and instagram accounts
wat of ugly ones
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by justmeg(f): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Thank you madam tonto. Pls I need help from any one to treat my sick child oo. Nothing is too small any amount will help me go a long way. Thanks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by justmeg(f): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
God bless Tonto. Pls I need help to treat my very sick child any amount will be appreciated.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by sirpekun: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
COOU student dies in accident after he was sent out of exam hall to get a haircut

A student of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Univeristy, Ezeh Jonathan has died following an accident which occured after he was sent out of an exam hall because of his hair style.

According to reports, the student, Ezeh Goodluck was denied entry into the examination hall for his exams because of his style of haircut. He was also asked to produce his ID card.

So he left the faculty in a bid to have another haircut but got involved in an accident which flung him from the motorcycle he boarded into the gutter.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/coou-student-dies-in-accident-after-he-was-sent-out-of-exam-hall-to-get-a-haircut/ to read more

yinkus6750:
The kind of things we will see in the challenge, hmmmmm.
Time will tell.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by paddyofboss(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jessyjack:
it's only in Nigeria that celebrities will give an helping hand and they will rush back to Instagram to announce it.... why not wait for the people you help to come and do the announcement themselves and show appreciation...... All this show off doesn't bring blessings....
How would the challenge now trend as to incorporate other helping hands. Use ur brain na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by paddyofboss(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
BIXYBABE:

wat of ugly ones
They should goan screed their face
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by rotile247(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jessyjack:
it's only in Nigeria that celebrities will give an helping hand and they will rush back to Instagram to announce it.... why not wait for the people you help to come and do the announcement themselves and show appreciation...... All this show off doesn't bring blessings....

Whether with publicity or not, those helped won't mind. People have foundation the fund with public knowledge so what's the difference. Help us help whatever the motive recipient don't mind
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
This girl is desperately frustrated and fighting her shadow. In a bid to show the entire world that you were feeding your ex-husband, you went to pay 2k into people's account. You are pathetic and fake. The Dangote, the Otedola and top Artist of this world will never stoop so low to display how petty they are.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by afebaba(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
All of you shouting that she did it for publicity sake hun, some even says it attracts no blessing. This is a challenge for God sake. Does it matter if it's private or public. Someone just challange you to help others. That's the point. Help someone and make the world a better place
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by phelonrays: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
incogni2o:

I'm suspecting a lotnof people are oweing you
if I tell you de amount ehn........... e fit give you heartbreakgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Theophinio(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is generosity at its best
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by justmenoni: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
It's so sad, sometimes they even have the money but they just don't want to pay it. Simple logic: don't loan out any amount of money(that you can't give out for free) to anyone.

yinkus6750:
The kind of things we will see in the challenge, hmmmmm.
Time will tell.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by phelonrays: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
justmenoni:
don't loan out any amount of money(that you can't give out for free) to anyone.

Seriously this is what have been practicing since my school days....... and it works for me

I lend the amount that I know I can loose....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Damilaresammy: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Thanks Tonto in case someone that can help me is here I am owing someone 50k that I used for my school things such as school fee and house rent and right now I have 20k from it please thinking of the debt is not helping me concentrate,if there is anyone who can help I will be very appreciative oooo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by mezebel(f): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
pls mine is 50k debt. I borrowed the money for business,but someone ended up duping me. paying back is now a problem.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by justmenoni: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Exactly

quote author=phelonrays post=77205418]
Seriously this is what have been practicing since my school days....... and it works for me

I lend the amount that I know I can loose.... [/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by princfred(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lovely
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Prophet777: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Oya now, I need an assistance as well pls. God bless you as you assist in paying my debt... you will not bury your children. Thanks in advance!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by imoh070: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is really new and interesting, I think other celebs should emulate this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by lord7(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
I need help to pay house rent of 2505k
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by peteruuu(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
dfrost:

Na so. wink cool
smiley yah neh...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Austindumas1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
someone should help a brother out...I'm about to write exam buh fees not yet paid,I risk forfeiting a year..
ACC number:6235520468
ACC name:uduma Augustine ude
fidelity Bank
no amount is too small please
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Taniaa(f): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
seen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by xoxocandy(f): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by KelvinCX(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2019
deltateam:
Let me be the first to launch the challenge on nairaland.

If you have debts, name them with your bank account number, NAME(Compulsory) and why you feel I should pay your bills. You never can tell, you might be lucky.

Let the challenge begin! The criteria I will use to select the lucky person(s) will be known to me alone.
Lol na so yinmu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Banter1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

Chai!.
2000 Naira is wat ur class couldn't contribute for him?, Even team of friends?.
I'd say you people are not nice people
did you even read my post at all?

let me break it down for you.

1. He was a course mate who didn't graduate with us because he has a course to carryover.

2. We used to contribute for him back then to buy textbooks and handout plus project and school fee.

3. He called me four days back and he told me he needed 5,000 to complete his school fee.

4. i was able to raised and sent him 2,000 yesterday and he later called me that it remains 2,000 to complete it.

5. So stop accusing us of not helping him, you need to give people the benefits of doubt sometimes.

Here attached the evidence of the money i sent him yesterday Sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Father Is Dead / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Christmas In Style (Photos) / Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.