Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu (17793 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by ictjobber: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
G
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Cameroonglass(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
nnandi eyes don d clear
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ttipsy:
lol...

but he just said the legal truth

You are ignorant of the Nigeria law and also completely lost in the charges placed on NK.
Nobody is trying Kanu for secession threat(we know it not gonna happen) he's been tried for TREASON FALONY.
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Retrography(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Let me say this again: the world is not concerned about creating a new country. If I'm lying, ask the Catalans of Spain. So KANU, quietly calm down and fade to the abyss.
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by TheAngry1: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
This idioot is still talking
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by willecttany(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
if u don't respect the constitution, u should not refer or seek protection under it
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by tommykiwi(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Why are you guys begging him to come back, go over there and arrest him.
If you can't do that make una free the man!]

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by fishbone11(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
ikombe:
This wan go just dey outside the country dey talk nonsense.

Wetin dey vex me na the amount idiots wey dey follow the guy blindly, my igbo brothers no just wan get sense ah swear undecided
The same amount of idiots wey dey follow Buhari

4 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by wakes: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ok
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by BadTaste: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

What section of the constitution says so
Every single constitution on the face of this planet mentions treason as a very serious capital crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by dreamwords: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Oya afonja start crying on this thread!
grin
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by crestedaguiyi: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
BadTaste:
Every single constitution on the face of this planet mentions treason as a very serious capital crime

I asked you a simple question, what section
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by dreamwords: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
kallmemrB:
Pls I beg you with omadioha come to Nigeria and say it......
Afonja its not omadioha, see ur face like soured ewedu

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by AbdlRashid(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
He is being charged of treason not for secession. Treason is a capital offense all over the world so he is not saying the truth.
Ttipsy:
lol...

but he just said the legal truth
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Nasige(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is all u know how to do best, making plenty noise, just try show 9ja make u see if the judge actually dey ignorant.

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by BadTaste: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Treason

(1) Whoever levies war against the State, in order to intimidate or overawe the President, commits treason.

(2) Nothing in this section shall prevent any act from being treason which is so by the law of England as in force in Nigeria.

*The numbering is consecutive with that of the Penal Code of the Northern State.

Punishment for treason

Whoever commits treason shall be punished with death, and whoever attempts or abets treason shall be punished with imprisonment for life or for any less term or with fine or with both.

Treasonable crimes
(1) Whoever intends-

(a) To remove otherwise than by constitutional means during his term or office-

(i) The President of the Federal Republic; or

(ii) The Governor of any State of the Federal Republic;

(b) to levy war against Nigeria or any part of the Federation in order by force or constraint to compel the President or the Governor of a State as the case may be, to change his measures or counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon or to intimidate or overawe either House of the National Assembly or, as the case may be, the House of Assembly of a State; or

(c) to instigate any person not a national of Nigeria to make an armed invasion on Nigeria or any part thereof, and manifests such intention by an overt act, shall be punished with imprisonment for life or any less term and shall also be liable to fine.
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by searchlight: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
kallmemrB:
Pls I beg you with omadioha come to Nigeria and say it......
zombie he said more than that in the ZOO. he even said it before Binta Nyako and if n Abuja close to buhari.

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by searchlight: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
yarimo:
Idiot come back to Nigeria and say this.
zombie he has been saying this even to the face of your God buhari. he came, he saw, he conquered and left. do you want a second missionary journey? stay tuned if so. anuofia

3 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by searchlight: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
ikombe:

Wetin dey vex me na the amount idiots wey dey follow the guy blindly, my igbo brothers no just wan get sense ah swear undecided
good now you see how foolish we take you for following your god buhari even when it is obvious he's a dunce

3 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by kunmiiii: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

TREASON AND TREASONABLE FELONIES. ... Any person conspiring with any person, either within or without Nigeria, to levy war against the state with the intent to cause such leving of war as would be treason if committed by a citizen of Nigeria, is guilty of treason and is liable to punishment of death.

CHAPTER XXVI: Offences against the State. 410. Treason. 411. Punishment for treason. 412. Treasonable crimes. 413. Inciting to mutiny

I was saying the same thing yesterday, Nnamdi Kanu is just a dunce! He's the ignorant one here, and he's not letting his education get in the way of his foolishness and ignorance!

Like Jon Snow, Nnamdi Kanu knows nothing!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by searchlight: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
BadTaste:
Can someone please tell this flat headed albino to shut the hell up?
one motherless animal in the zoo spotted

3 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by MrGerald(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
ikombe:

If Igbos no get sense na you get abi? don't call them brothers you're not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Westsida: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Okay.

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nbote:

What U ppl shld realise is dat dis guy is actually working for d govt to continue to deceive d gullible ones in Igboland... D mere fact dat he was able to escape a military siege and somehow find his way out of dis country despite all d checks both at d border and airport is testament to dat

So Kanu is working for the government but the government invaded his house, shot up the whole place and killed several people? Why would Kanu be working for the same people who want to kill him?

4 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by ejimatic: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Nnamdi Kanu in a new tweet alleged that his bail revocation, exposed Justice Binta Nyako as ignorant of the law she sits upon and also passes judgement with. 

Reacting to his bail revocation in a tweet on Tuesday, the IPOB leader said the Nigerian constitution prohibits trial and conviction of anybody for “offence not written down.” Nnamdi Kanu who maintained that secession was not written down as an offence in Nigeria hence he can’t be convicted, stated that his bail revocation exposed Justice Binta Nyako as ignorant.

Citing Section 36 sub-section 12 of the Nigerian constitution, he tweeted; “Section 36 sub-section 12 of the Nigerian Constitution PROHIBITS trial and conviction of anybody in a Nigerian court of any offence not written down. Secession or self-determination is not written down as an offence in Nigeria. Binta Nyako is ignorant of the law.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/my-bail-revocation-exposed-justice-binta-nyako-as-ignorant-nnamdi-kanu/

. I don't know what you are saying Mr KANU. come back home and hold a press conference in Abuja on the matter.
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by brightalo17: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kanu never rested since the rearrest warrant issued. I never heard him insult Buhari of late grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by igbosarejews(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
chloride6:
Nnamdi the guy man

grin grin grin

Secession is a treasonable offence ...

Treason no dey for constitution again?

Igbos see your dull leader

Then give him the sections of the Zoo Constitution that prohibits self determination as treasonable ..
All these Ofemnmanu hediots , no wonder they have half becked Professors

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by vindisick: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
chloride6:
Nnamdi the guy man

grin grin grin

Secession is a treasonable offence ...

Treason no dey for constitution again?

Igbos see your dull leader
Do you even know what is treason?. Dont you know this succession or self determination is enshrined in the United Nation charter of which Nigeria is signatory to?. You are just too dull and half baked

3 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Westsida: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

So Kanu is working for the government but the government invaded his house, shot up the whole place and killed several people? Why would Kanu be working for the same people who want to kill him?

He’s working for the Government joor. So you think if money no reach him hand, him go call off no election in Ipob land paparazzi. Nah Atiku $ change everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Faults Buhari’s Broadcast On COVID-19 / Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina / Tegina Kidnap: Victims Narrate How They Survived Without Food, Water, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.