Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu (17792 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by chloride6: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
vindisick:

Do you even know what is treason?. Dont you know this succession or self determination is enshrined in the United Nation charter of which Nigeria is signatory to?. Dont just speak ignorance.

Hush...

The UN charter is not supreme to our constitution. We can even back out from the UN if we like...

The right to self determination was not included in the UN charter to be misused by PIGs.

What Catalonia is doing is also self determination and is subject to the constitution of Spain..

Not misbehaving and threatening everyone up and down.
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Xander85: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cue4rm:
Brother, u too sabi but hate wouldn't allow you to achieve nothing.

Let go of hate and you will see meaningful progress.
We are all tired of the zoo, but where you promise to take us to is already infested with hatred, ego and selfishness.
Until you address these, you are merely making noise.

If you claim Mazi Kanu and IPOB are hateful, why not start your own movement based on love and holding of hands while singing kumbaya!

Hopefully,your own approach will free your people from the shackles and dungeon that is Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by searchlight: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
id4sho:
So the intelligent idiot knows and can quote our constitution. Cownu loves Nigeria dearly but children of hate won't agree to join one Nigeria. Who noticed he didn't Ginger during the Presidential elections, the Bad Guy has collected hard currency for stomach infrastructural development of Biafla.

Epigs, where are thou.
No lefelendum, no erection.
No more slaying of Ipods at Slaughter house
fact is that even you as worthless as you are don't love the zoo talk more of kanu who's and elite and enlightened

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by chloride6: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
igbosarejews:

Then give him the sections of the Zoo Constitution that prohibits self determination as treasonable ..
All these Ofemnmanu hediots , no wonder they have half becked Professors

Olodo...

The first page of the constitution describes Nigeria as "one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria"

But you are too busy making frantic efforts attempts to appear dull..
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by searchlight: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nbote:

What U ppl shld realise is dat dis guy is actually working for d govt to continue to deceive d gullible ones in Igboland... D mere fact dat he was able to escape a military siege and somehow find his way out of dis country despite all d checks both at d border and airport is testament to dat
zombie pls was there a military siege on his home? devil has finally repented. the zoo will never move an inch in the right direction until afonjas desist from hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by igbosarejews(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
BadTaste:

Treason

(1) Whoever levies war against the State, in order to intimidate or overawe the President, commits treason.

(2) Nothing in this section shall prevent any act from being treason which is so by the law of England as in force in Nigeria.

*The numbering is consecutive with that of the Penal Code of the Northern State.

Punishment for treason

Whoever commits treason shall be punished with death, and whoever attempts or abets treason shall be punished with imprisonment for life or for any less term or with fine or with both.

Treasonable crimes
(1) Whoever intends-

(a) To remove otherwise than by constitutional means during his term or office-

(i) The President of the Federal Republic; or

(ii) The Governor of any State of the Federal Republic;

(b) to levy war against Nigeria or any part of the Federation in order by force or constraint to compel the President or the Governor of a State as the case may be, to change his measures or counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon or to intimidate or overawe either House of the National Assembly or, as the case may be, the House of Assembly of a State; or

(c) to instigate any person not a national of Nigeria to make an armed invasion on Nigeria or any part thereof, and manifests such intention by an overt act, shall be punished with imprisonment for life or any less term and shall also be liable to fine.

After much , were did the Constitution stipulates the right to self determination as treasonable felony .
Black brains every were , you hate igbo's want them to leave your Lagos State , yet afraid of them to go

3 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by BadTaste: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
igbosarejews:

After much , were did the Constitution stipulates the right to self determination as treasonable felony .
Black brains every were , you hate igbo's want them to leave your Lagos State , yet afraid of them to go
Can't you read? Did Kanu not attempt to intimidate the president into dismemberment of the Nigerian state? As for his guilt or innocence, its up to a judge to decide. Simple
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Nbote(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

So Kanu is working for the government but the government invaded his house, shot up the whole place and killed several people? Why would Kanu be working for the same people who want to kill him?

How exactly did he escape? Dey shot up d whole place with him inside but somehow he managed to escape a military siege? Oga leave matter... All na drama
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by vindisick: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You are ignorant of the Nigeria law and also completely lost in the charges placed on NK.
Nobody is trying Kanu for secession threat(we know it not gonna happen) he's been tried for TREASON FALONY.
Is there any evidence that shows he commited treasonable felony?. Did they catch him with any gun or was there a coup to overthrow the incombent government? No evidence whats so ever. This are the necessary questions our journalist should be asking not jumping up and down. Buhari in 1983 did a coup and overthrew a democratic government but his not answering to felony charges. Lets say the truth as it is

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
BadTaste:
Can't you read? Did Kanu not attempt to intimidate the president into dismemberment of the Nigerian state? As for his guilt or innocence, its up to a judge to decide. Simple

How exactly does an unarmed man intimidate a President who is commander in chief of the armed forces comprised of thousands of armed soldiers?

4 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by ikolily(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
ikombe:
This wan go just dey outside the country dey talk nonsense.

Wetin dey vex me na the amount idiots wey dey follow the guy blindly, my igbo brothers no just wan get sense ah swear undecided
You are a fool 4 saying such
Join hand not criticizing the leader
Nothing and no one is perfect
He makes the move
Follow if you want
Don't downgrade their efforts

Perhaps few believe Buhari but he rig his way out

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Yusman316(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
This man (Nnamdi Kanu) is truly a comedian. When he was calling for a referendum, did he see it in Nigerian constitution? Now he is quoting constitution to suite his personal interest. And that's what many do in this country, circumventing laws to suite their personal interests
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by vindisick: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
chloride6:

Hush...

The UN charter is not supreme to our constitution. We can even back out from the UN if we like...

The right to self determination was not included in the UN charter to be misused by PIGs.

What Catalonia is doing is also self determination and is subject to the constitution of Spain..

Not misbehaving and threatening everyone up and down.
You may say Un charter is not above the constitution of Nigeria. I dont want to go into that debate but my question is how can a resonable person like you say that succession is equal to treason. Where did you get that notion? Really beats my imagination the sort of things i here from people in this country.

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by perryy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You are ignorant of the Nigeria law and also completely lost in the charges placed on NK.
Nobody is trying Kanu for secession threat(we know it not gonna happen) he's been tried for TREASON FALONY.

Can you state the exact act if felony he committed? If secession is not listed in the constitution as an act of felony, what are they trying him for ?

3 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Wisfem: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
ikombe:

Wetin dey vex me na the amount idiots wey dey follow the guy blindly, my igbo brothers no just wan get sense ah swear undecided

I don't think you are from Igbo, otherwise your parent deceived you. If not you are the main definition of an idiot and birdbrain.

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by BadTaste: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

How exactly does an unarmed man intimidate a President who is commander in chief of the armed forces comprised of thousands of armed soldiers?

That's not for Kanu, you or I to decide but a judge. The state has made its accusation that needs to be proven in a court of law. Kanu has a more serious problem on his hands as he has jumped bail
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by BiafraIsFree: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Your entire government and it entire illiterate learned yoruba and fulani couldn't faced him in court before formingvFulani terrorist python dance to attacked him and massacred unarmed Biafrans youths and mothers.

kallmemrB:
Pls I beg you with omadioha come to say it......

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
ikombe:

can the idiots thats follow MNK be compared to fools and zombies that follow PMB and APC ?

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by BiafraIsFree: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mumu.
BadTaste:
That's not for Kanu, you or I to decide but a judge. The state has made its accusation that needs to be proven in a court of law. Kanu has a more serious problem on his hands as he has jumped bail

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Cue4rm: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Xander85:

If you claim Mazi Kanu and IPOB are hateful, why not start your own movement based on love and holding of hands while singing kumbaya!

Hopefully,your own approach will free your people from the shackles and dungeon that is Nigeria!

Must everybody be an agitator?
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by chloride6: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
vindisick:

You may say Un charter is not above the constitution of Nigeria. I dont want to go into that debate but my question is how can a resonable person like you say that succession is equal to treason. Where did you get that notion? Really beats my imagination the sort of things i here from people in this country.

The constitution stipulates that Nigeria is an indivisible and indissoluble entity...

To attempt to do this would be undermine the constitution which is treasonable...

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by BiafraIsFree: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Don't mind the mugu from Yoruba lazy land trying to impersonating Igbo. I thank chukwu Okiki Abiama that no Biafran girls will open legs for Yoruba and Hausa again.
Wisfem:

I don't think you are from Igbo, otherwise your parent deceived you. If not you are the main definition of an idiot and birdbrain.

The zoo Nigeria has fallen.

2 Likes

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by BiafraIsFree: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nigerians can't reasoning like human being. Even my dogs are well educated in reasoning than entire Nigerians.

Nigerians are mad.
vindisick:

I will not pity them when this Biafra rain start pouring.

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by wellmax(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hmmm

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nbote:

What U ppl shld realise is dat dis guy is actually working for d govt to continue to deceive d gullible ones in Igboland... D mere fact dat he was able to escape a military siege and somehow find his way out of dis country despite all d checks both at d border and airport is testament to dat

Maybe tho... Coz am still baffled how, some múmu igbos that quoted me is still following a guy that values his dog more than their Biafra life
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nbote:

Maybe tho... Coz am still baffled how some múmu igbos that quoted me is still following a guy that values his dog more than their Biafra life
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by spayor(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
constant1960:
Just 10 odd needed
call 08060446633
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by crestedaguiyi: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
BadTaste:

Treason

(1) Whoever levies war against the State, in order to intimidate or overawe the President, commits treason.

(2) Nothing in this section shall prevent any act from being treason which is so by the law of England as in force in Nigeria.

*The numbering is consecutive with that of the Penal Code of the Northern State.

Punishment for treason

Whoever commits treason shall be punished with death, and whoever attempts or abets treason shall be punished with imprisonment for life or for any less term or with fine or with both.

Treasonable crimes
(1) Whoever intends-

(a) To remove otherwise than by constitutional means during his term or office-

(i) The President of the Federal Republic; or

(ii) The Governor of any State of the Federal Republic;

(b) to levy war against Nigeria or any part of the Federation in order by force or constraint to compel the President or the Governor of a State as the case may be, to change his measures or counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon or to intimidate or overawe either House of the National Assembly or, as the case may be, the House of Assembly of a State; or

(c) to instigate any person not a national of Nigeria to make an armed invasion on Nigeria or any part thereof, and manifests such intention by an overt act, shall be punished with imprisonment for life or any less term and shall also be liable to fine.

At what point did Nnamdi Kanu do any this.

Any evidence

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Nbote(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
kallmemrB:

Maybe tho... Coz am still baffled how some múmu igbos that quoted me is still following a guy that values his dog more than their Biafra life

Trust me, an average Igbo guy is too busy with his business and family to care about an Nnamdi Kanu.. D ones who fought d war look at d ones who were told stories and jus shake their heads
Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by BiafraIsFree: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
You mean the nonsensical Fulani jihadists constitution written by a terrorist?

Don't worry, a slave don't know he or she is a slave in their master courts. Keep fooling yourself.
chloride6:

The constitution stipulates that Nigeria is an indivisible and indissoluble entity...

To attempt to do this would be undermine the constitution which is treasonable...

1 Like

Re: My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu by Xander85: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
chloride6:

Olodo...

The first page of the constitution describes Nigeria as "one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria"

But you are too busy making frantic efforts attempts to appear dull..

Yet you cowered to the bullying of Cameroon...sharply gave up Bakassi without a fight....and ran off whimpering with your tail between your legs!? Doesn’t your ‘indissoluble...indivisible blah blah blah’ extend to Bakassi? Or you only suspend that enslavers charter when a more powerful and irresistible foreign force is involved?

Useless people!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina / Ghana Vs Nigeria: Please Do Not Call The Super Eagles- Reno Omokri To Buhari / Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.