Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives (32241 Views)

Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / APC Considers North For Senate President, South For Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by gurnam: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm disappointed by this position of yours with due respect!

Where did I attack or insult Yoruba? Does opposing Tinubu selfish ambition translate to insulting Yoruba? Are you saying Oyo and Ondo that voted for opposition in the last election were anti-Yoruba? Are you saying Tinubu and Oshiomole personal ambition translate to Yoruba ambition?

Once again, I posed a question to that poster! What is the basis for justifying sabotaging Mulikat Akande interest in favor of a Fulani man from NW(despite NW having number 2 position as at that time) perpetrated by Bourdillon road? Did you condemn it but now the table have turned!

Mind you, same Bourdillon road worked against the emergence of Hon Lasun from OSUN state as Deputy Speaker in 2015...

Bros, please, don't go the tribal line! And keep family out of it.

Henceforth stop your rabid attack on yorubas.
You can support any candidate you wish but never make it a point of attack on yorubas
You’ve been trolling yorubas and attacking them lately which I thought was just a momentary thing but it seem you won’t stop until you are called out

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Tswata1992: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bago is the answer

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by sapoyoro(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm disappointed by this position of yours with due respect!

Where did I attack or insult Yoruba? Does opposing Tinubu selfish ambition translate to insulting Yoruba? Are you saying Oyo and Ondo that voted for opposition in the last election were anti-Yoruba? Are you saying Tinubu and Oshiomole personal ambition translate to Yoruba ambition?

Once again, I posed a question to that poster! What is the basis for justifying sabotaging Mulikat Akande interest in favor of a Fulani man from NW(despite NW having number 2 position as at that time) perpetrated by Bourdillon road? Did you condemn it but now the table have turned!

Mind you, same Bourdillon road worked against the emergence of Hon Lasun from OSUN state as Deputy Speaker in 2015...

Bros, please, don't go the tribal line! And keep family out of it.
don't mind him..
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by sapoyoro(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
gurnam:

You can support any candidate you wish but never make it a point of attack on yorubas
You’ve been trolling yorubas and attacking them lately which I thought was just a momentary thing but it seem you won’t stop until you are called out
I am Yoruba,idiott, tell me where he is attacking Yoruba?
when did opposing tinubu turned to opposing yorubas?
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
gurnam:

Are you mistaking me for someone else? when and where did I attack Yorubas? Lol! This is funny
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapoyoro:
don't mind him..
I think he is mistaking me for someone else.
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
HajiMT:
The same North Central that has held on to the post of Senate President in the last 12 years is marginalized. So this honourable wants the north to retain the post of president, senate president and Speaker for another 4 years.

is Benue not part of North Central again? or where was David mark from when he became the SP for 8 years under PDP...
this man has taken kain kain today.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Jerri7(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
President: North West
SP: North East
Speaker: Another North Central dey show face. shocked

For Bimbo Daramola, we've dealt with him from home already, he's not even in the house, he's only looking for relevance upadan
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Mrbaz1: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Am from Minna ...but on how this guy dey take up D's him parole...na real rookie e be if he eventually ends up wining
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Barblow(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Built2last:
Its coming down

Tinubu and Oshiomole are the problem of APC

You have VP, and now you want Speaker. All your boys.

What happened to others members from Osun, Ondo, Ekiti if truly its about South West interest.

If PDP present one candidate. They will win
Which member from Osun, Ondo, Ekiti has his experience in the lower chamber?
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by gurnam: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapoyoro:

I am Yoruba,idiott, tell me where he is attacking Yoruba?
when did opposing tinubu turned to opposing yorubas?

Mynd44 please sort out this guy
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
yarimo:
Is like UMAR BAGO think his thugs from BOSSO, LIMAWA and UNGUWAN DAJI will votes in new speaker. grin grin
So you're a Nigerlite?? Chaiiii
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by searchlight: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pumpido75:
Everyone feeling important, Oshiomole has reiterated countless times that the choice of Ahmed lawan and Femi gbajabiamila is to accomplish the Apc core objectives without allowing recalcitrant lawmakers to continue as business as usual. It's time to uphold party supremacy and discipline erring members.
party supremacy keee ya father thia
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by searchlight: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
HajiMT:
The same North Central that has held on to the post of Senate President in the last 12 years is marginalized. So this honourable wants the north to retain the post of president, senate president and Speaker for another 4 years.
remember APC never give north central the post of SP at any point. they struggled for it just as this young man wants to do, but wait do you mean that if north produce president, SP, and speaker of the house that it amount to marginalization? glory be to God you have sense but it baffles me how you would want one region in the south to occupy all the positions zoned to the south. do you now see how hypocritical and stoopiid you are? as for me north must continue to rule until you decide to get sense after all the south as a whole couldn't give buhari the votes only Kano and katsina gave him so north should take all cus you don't expect to reap where you didn't sow kikikikikikikikikiki. the hunter has been hunted. I trust my SE and SS reps they will vote even goat provided it is not from SW so wail on boy

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by searchlight: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tareq1105:

Imagine this coming from a Zone that had David Mark and Saraki for 12yrs combined as Senate President.

why are you st**pid and short sited? why would you allow buhari to contest in 2015 and 2019 knowing fully well that Yaradua is from the same state and local govt with buhari? as for saraki APC can never take credit for sarakis senate presidency so just shut up already. finally now you know that equity and fair play is needed in Nigeria abi? but you want south west to take all the positions zoned to the south by APC despite their poor outing in the just concluded election. fact is north knows that the whole of the south didn't contribute to buharis electoral victory and if the margin of south west is deduced from buharis votes he will still win. the whole of the south is 7% after all the noise from afonjas lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssss. remember you don't expect to reap where you didn't sow hahahahahahhahahahaahahahaha and the young man contesting for speakership clearly stated that so nothing for us apart from presidential massanger Osinbade

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by searchlight: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
manitoba:
Dear Mr Bago, NC has produced David Mark and Bukola Saraki as Senate President in the last 19 years .

It would have been great for you to present yourself based on the values you want to add and not this cheap sentiments you are bandying around.

Above Zoning, we want competent hands.
dear friend David Mark and Saraki were never APC products. even if they are south west has produced president VP and speaker what about south east? answer me now that your sense of reasoning has come back before you lose it again?
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Reference(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Don't worry, the Bourdillon bullion vans are coming to bulldoze his ambitions....
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Your likes are so practicable, I already knew you will result to insulting. However, the most important thing that matters now is for you to go for heart cleansing.....to sanitize your heart off hatred

Factfinder1:

I don't talk to idiots.... Stop arguing about who doesn't know you
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Thank you dude......
TonyeBarcanista:
He is better than Gbajabiamilla and all Bourdillon Road Reps who are Yoruba men that betrayed Hon Mulikat Akande, an Oyo woman that was anointed Speaker in 2011 to to favor Tambuwal, a Fulani man from Sokoto
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Yes oooo
Tswata1992:
Bago is the answer
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
What's your point exactly?

clefstone:
to my knowledge, Bago is a Nupe man but has been representing Chanchaga, a Gbagyi area since the CPC days. Is that one not unfair to start with. I used to live at Bago street off London Street Minna. I remember the day i saw this Bago man sharing crisp #100 notes to aged women and children and they were hailing him. North ehn na one kind place

cc yarimo
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hater......home made hater.

yarimo:
Is like UMAR BAGO think his thugs from BOSSO, LIMAWA and UNGUWAN DAJI will votes in new speaker. grin grin
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Very selfish set of people, especially that Lagos old man

Built2last:
Its coming down

Tinubu and Oshiomole are the problem of APC

You have VP, and now you want Speaker. All your boys.

What happened to others members from Osun, Ondo, Ekiti if truly its about South West interest.

If PDP present one candidate. They will win
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by clefstone(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:
Which part of niger is hausa dominated
Kontagora area

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Local breed hater

Factfinder1:

Bros e b like say you be mx breed.... I just dey look the guy.. He think say him mx thugs go follow am come green chambers
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by clefstone(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
modupe2:
What's your point exactly?

that:
1. Bago is Nupe and represents Gbagyi area in the house of reps which cannot happen in a Nupe area

2. That Bago is a #100 sharing politician
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Is the subject of discussion about where he's from or is he not qualified to represent them having been part of them far beyond the statutory length/ period?

Still trying to connect how your fabricated N100 sharing is related to this discussion.

clefstone:
that:
1. Bago is Nupe and represents Gbagyi area in the house of reps which cannot happen in a Nupe area

2. That Bago is a #100 sharing politician
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by garfield1: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2019
clefstone:
Kontagora area
How many lgas do they dominate
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Modarun(m): 3:40am On Apr 03, 2019
HajiMT:

You guys should learn to distinguish Tinubus greed from South West interests otherwise soon you all will hit the wall. Sometimes i just wonder how docile and stupid some of you think we are. The South South has no principal officer in the govt. neither the South East, now they do. Swest that has only 4states and who didnt even deliver as expected are here trying to boss people to support their quest to control NASS. Lol its very obvious Tinubu and co have not learnt anything from the Saraki, Dogara political bashing they recieved in 2015. Even if Saraki is not going back to the Senate, he still is a marverick politician and bridge builder that will play an important role on.who emerges as Senate president, even Dgara with his reelection in the house, he alone has more influence than Gbajamila, Osibanjo, and Tinubu put together, Instead of Tinubu to bring up someone.from The other part of the South, he is hell bent on installing his godson? The over 45 reps from the South East and South south has already cancelled out The entire pro Tinnubu Reps by a ration of 2:1. not to worry sha come June they will teach him the difference between Bulion van/Amala politics and National politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ / Supreme Court Sacks Dorawar-Sallau, Orders Swearing-in Of Abdullahi Mohammed / Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.