Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives (32239 Views)

Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / APC Considers North For Senate President, South For Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by frugal(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Beard goals.
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by kernel001: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pumpido75:
Everyone feeling important, Oshiomole has reiterated countless times that the choice of Ahmed lawan and Femi gbajabiamila is to accomplish the Apc core objectives without allowing recalcitrant lawmakers to continue as business as usual. It's time to uphold party supremacy and discipline erring members.

What's party supremacy? The party is made up of her members, and they have a right to choose how they want things done, not taken orders from one per or two persons.
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by haryurmide(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
Some are just too stubborn (though I am not a supporter of Gbaja's candidate) to follow simple leadership. How will the post of President, Senate President and Speaker all come from the North?
I think APC should clean up the house cos they are leaving out SE and SS from their equation.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
We wont allow that......a fugitive !!!

Amuocha:
Great decision grin

We dont need someone wanted in US - a criminal to chair our HoR grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by modupe2: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Keep quite……must you spread your dislike for good things beyond the province of Chanchaga L.G/Niger State?

Factfinder1:

Bros e b like say you be mx breed.... I just dey look the guy.. He think say him mx thugs go follow am come green chambers
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by DanEmakoji(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
This man fresh...How can I get to meet him?
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Darlington120(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
dis one luk rugged oh, c bear bear, hummm wat do I even no?
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Factfinder1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
modupe2:
Keep quite……must you spread your dislike for good things beyond the province of Chanchaga L.G/Niger State?

I don't talk to idiots.... Stop arguing about who doesn't know you
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by manitoba(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dear Mr Bago, NC has produced David Mark and Bukola Saraki as Senate President in the last 19 years .

It would have been great for you to present yourself based on the values you want to add and not this cheap sentiments you are bandying around.

Above Zoning, we want competent hands.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by kernel001: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
How may times did he proposed a bill or move a motion in the house?
We don't want a doormat as speaker.
I sell durable bedsheets and Duvets.

why stress yourself when we can deliver at your doorstep?

Why didn't you like Dino if you're looking for those who are best with proposing bills? Please leave him, he has every right to seek speakership.
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by fatymore(f): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
kernel001:

Why didn't you like Dino if you're looking for those who are best with proposing bills? Please leave him, he has every right to seek speakership.
Dino too should contest now.
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Meritocracy: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Saraki the SP is from North Central while the emotional talk about neglecting North central
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Chettaburo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
What a political jabawalking
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by kernel001: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:

Dino too should contest now.

Why do you hate Dino, since all you like is passing bills?
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by fatymore(f): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
kernel001:

Why do you hate Dino, since all you like is passing bills?

where did you see I wrote or said I hate him...

Kilode?
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Danwakae(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
HajiMT:
The same North Central that has held on to the post of Senate President in the last 12 years is marginalized. So this honourable wants the north to retain the post of president, senate president and Speaker for another 4 years.

IF TRUELY U MEAN WHAT U ARE SAYING IS THE SOUTH WEST THAT FIT IN HAVING GOTTEN THE VP

IT SHOULD GO TO THE SOUTHEAST OR SOUTH-SOUTH
I PRAY GREED DONT FAST TRACK NIGERIA DISINTEGRATION
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by kernel001: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:

where did you see I wrote or said I hate him...

Kilode?

You've chosen the best to represent you, among the Reps, they own the sole right to nominate who becomes there Speaker. If you must win, you will need to lobby your colleagues.

It's not enough to be super intelligent, you need to integrate into to the society to make a meaningful impact.
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by 9jaRealist: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Stopped reading at “Time to be Rewarded”...
Epitomizes the mercantile mentality of most of Nigerian politics and politicians.
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by bakaredc: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
He is more interested in becoming the Deputy Speaker, declaring for speakership is just to negotiate for the position of deputy speaker. From His statements he wasn't categorical just about Speaker, he said..no body from the zone has ever been Speaker or DEPUTY SPEAKER, not just once did he mention that..every time he mentions speaker he also mentions deputy speaker....

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Edzy: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
yarimo:
Is like UMAR BAGO think his thugs from BOSSO, LIMAWA and UNGUWAN DAJI will votes in new speaker. grin grin

This guy that behave like a tout? always moving with thugs anywhere he goes.
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Neyomickey1: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Seeing Daramola, a Yoruba man from Ekiti, as his campaign DG speak loudly of divisions in southwest APC, the same zone that is putting Gbajabiamila forward.
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by clefstone(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
guruzmarstk:

Guy are u frm minna?
to my knowledge, Bago is a Nupe man but has been representing Chanchaga, a Gbagyi area since the CPC days. Is that one not unfair to start with. I used to live at Bago street off London Street Minna. I remember the day i saw this Bago man sharing crisp #100 notes to aged women and children and they were hailing him. North ehn na one kind place

cc yarimo
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by thatigboman: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
yarimo:
Is like UMAR BAGO think his thugs from BOSSO, LIMAWA and UNGUWAN DAJI will votes in new speaker. grin grin
is it the drug smuggler that is wanted in US that will be voted before?
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by garfield1: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
bakaredc:
He is more interested in becoming the Deputy Speaker, declaring for speakership is just to negotiate for the position of deputy speaker. From His statements he wasn't categorical just about Speaker, he said..no body from the zone has ever been Speaker or DEPUTY SPEAKER, not just once did he mention that..every time he mentions speaker he also mentions deputy speaker....
I agree,you are sharp.all these northern reps just want to deputize for femi
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by garfield1: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Neyomickey1:
Seeing Daramola, a Yoruba man from Ekiti, as his campaign DG speak loudly of divisions in southwest APC, the same zone that is putting Gbajabiamila forward.
He could be a mole.well yoruba reps are for femi
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by yarimo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
clefstone:
to my knowledge, Bago is a Nupe man but has been representing Chanchaga, a Gbagyi area since the CPC days. Is that one not unfair to start with. I used to live at Bago street off London Street Minna. I remember the day i saw this Bago man sharing crisp #100 notes to aged women and children and they were hailing him. North ehn na one kind place

cc yarimo
you are right, BAGO is Nupe by tribe from lapai lga
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by garfield1: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
clefstone:

cc yarimo
Which part of niger is hausa dominated
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by yarimo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Which part of niger is hausa dominated
KONTAGORA And WUSHISHI lga
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Neyomickey1:
He is better than Gbajabiamilla and all Bourdillon Road Reps who are Yoruba men that betrayed Hon Mulikat Akande, an Oyo woman that was anointed Speaker in 2011 to to favor Tambuwal, a Fulani man from Sokoto
Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by gurnam: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
He is better than Gbajabiamilla and all Bourdillon Road Reps who are Yoruba men that betrayed Hon Mulikat Akande, an Oyo woman that was anointed Speaker in 2011 to to favor Tambuwal, a Fulani man from Sokoto

I didn’t know you are this useless. You’ve been attacking and insulting yorubas for a while now over this speakership issue.

These are people that housed and fed your family when your folks had nothing

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
manitoba:
Dear Mr Bago, NC has produced David Mark and Bukola Saraki as Senate President in the last 19 years .

It would have been great for you to present yourself based on the values you want to add and not this cheap sentiments you are bandying around.

Above Zoning, we want competent hands.
The SW has produced Obasanjo,Bankole,Etteh and Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
gurnam:

I didn’t know you are this useless. You’ve been attacking and insulting yorubas for a while now over this speakership issue.

These are people that housed and fed your family when your folks had nothing
I'm disappointed by this position of yours with due respect!

Where did I attack or insult Yoruba? Does opposing Tinubu selfish ambition translate to insulting Yoruba? Are you saying Oyo and Ondo that voted for opposition in the last election were anti-Yoruba? Are you saying Tinubu and Oshiomole personal ambition translate to Yoruba ambition?

Once again, I posed a question to that poster! What is the basis for justifying sabotaging Mulikat Akande interest in favor of a Fulani man from NW(despite NW having number 2 position as at that time) perpetrated by Bourdillon road? Did you condemn it but now the table have turned!

Mind you, same Bourdillon road worked against the emergence of Hon Lasun from OSUN state as Deputy Speaker in 2015...

Bros, please, don't go the tribal line! And keep family out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) / National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] / Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.