Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes (16610 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Gboy101: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2019

Lulu Menziwa is a teacher that has left many people in shock after showing off her pictures at school rocking nice outfit.

Teacher Menziwa is just 26 year old teacher and she already made a huge mark for herself .Classroom started making rounds early this week.

Lulu did not stop there she is now one of the Instagram babes that have taken social media as she always poses showing off her big curves in tight clothing.

Lulu has posted new pictures out and about at Kruger National Park enjoying and drinking a Moet

[img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3o8t0h2Wv_9_QQ0NyQEnMxYP3GYVecMZehFaRgt_U-pHEsRTJTXAH-casEyr9MH8sH2Q4hUXlu3M1PkoRHu1q14=s750[/img]

She has more than 146 000 followers now on Instagram and with pictures like these she will be hitting the 200k mark soon.

After some of her pictures went viral on social media people just started following her and her fans are growing everyday.

Lulu is one of the hottest teachers in the school who have a great taste when it comes to fashion.

[IMG]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3FzENTW0AIS6Ek?format=jpg[/img]

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by LuciferYaweh: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
I think I'll have to go back to school.

I failed Chemistry that year & my school illegally passed me which is wrong.

But it will have to be a South African school because their educational system is more transparent than Naija's own.

I have to do it for honesty sake.
I just have to...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Slay teacher
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

But it will have to be a South African school because their educational system is more transparent than Naija's own.

I just have to...

You are right Sir. infact she needs to teach u chemistry and biology in a practical way.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin

If I were to be one of her students. I swear na Vaseline go full my bag.grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by vivalavida(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nairalanders, una go kill me I swear
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Raydos: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
I can't believe I have repented five times this week alone

See what I am seeing again now

God you'll have to forgive me again! !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Kewtt: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
in South Africa this is nothing nix!!

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by IjebuWarrior: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by fk001(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
lefulefu and XhosaNostra, come o. grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Ruddyman(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ukwu
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by 1Sharon(f): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Obviously South African from her thick ankles...

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy chai! just look at ukwuu! omo if na me get this type of ukwucious lady as a wife ehn i will be worshiping dat ukwu from morning till night. its like dese south african babes are blessed with bumbolicious behinds.all those nigerian guys for south africa dey enjoy oo.
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
lefulefu and XhosaNostra, come o. grin
God bless all ukwucious damsels.the beauty of a woman is really on her back.
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by flokii: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Obe! grin

Na food for men be this, not boys.
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by iRepNaija1: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
She needs to be more careful. Teachers lose their jobs over this stuff because it's viewed as inappropriate by the faculty.
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by pansophist(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
How una sef take de enjoy this disproportionate curves? Its too big compare to her body size na? Men sha cry
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Sammah: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Bundaweber: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
chai na so boys dey fail physics that year because of aunty oseh wey get am for front and back grin grin grin. na so guy dey beg school to run a level program just because dem wann see anty dey waka grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by paix(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I just have to...
Remember they butcher people on the streets if you're not a South African.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bundaweber:
chai na so boys dey fail physics that year because of aunty oseh wey get am for front and back grin grin grin. na so guy dey beg school to run a level program just because dem wann see anty dey waka grin grin grin grin grin grin
the one i remember na wen i dey jss1.there was this this nurse a yoruba lady for our sickbay omo dis nurse get yansh ehn.na so wen she dey waka for corrider go her office na so d azz go dey roll under her uniform like soft bread. her ukwu jus dey sized like dis south african babe own.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by IronGalaxy: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
paix:
Remember they butcher people on the streets if you're not a South African.
absolutely not true
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by IronGalaxy: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
lefulefu:
God bless all ukwucious damsels.the beauty of a woman is really on her back.
more of these south african damsels here https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by paix(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
IronGalaxy:
absolutely not true
I pray so.
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by IronGalaxy: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
paix:
I pray so.
think about it though. I as a South African goes to a shop to buy bread and bump on to a Namibian on my way would I now take out my gun and shoot him?does that even make sense?
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Kelklein(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
pansophist:
How una sef take de enjoy this disproportionate curves? Its too big compare to her body size na? Men sha cry
Lol.. Are u gay dude?! grin grin
babe's got curve.. give it to her.

My only problem tho is..nobody's looking at the girl's face.. the girl wowo sha..but her nyash don cover for am

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by identitylenz(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Have you ever heard someone used the word "your health is your wealth before"?
Many says I can't afford to buy anti ageing set products, it's really expensive.
Do you really want to look good till your friends ask you how or why?
Do you want them to see real evidence of good living on your vibrant and nourished skin?
Introducing
COMPLETE REJUVENATION FOR MATURE SKIN
Embrace life's changes with the NovAge Time Restore Skin Care Set, our advanced-performing routine to replenish mature skin.
Powered by GenisteinSOY Technology & Ribwort Plant Stem Cell extract◊, NovAge Time Restore offers intensely nourishing hydration, and helps to boost collagen levels and protect the integrity of the skin's extracellular matrix, for skin that feels denser and more resilient, with more defined contours and less pronounced deep wrinkles and age spots.
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO IMPROVE MATURE SKIN† 94% OF WOMEN WITH MATURE SKIN CONFIRMED SKIN ELASTICITY AND NOURISHMENT IS IMPROVED*1
The NovAge Time Restore Skin Care Set of six products is designed to follow the Oriflame Youth Enhancing Skin Care Routine. The products are designed to work in harmony to deliver the very best results.
AT LEAST 7x BETTER RESULTS WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE ORIFLAME YOUTH ENHANCING SKIN CARE ROUTINE - CLINICALLY PROVEN†1
Set contains:
NovAge Smoothing Cleansing Milk
NovAge Skin Softening Toning Lotion
NovAge Time Restore Eye & Lip Cream
NovAge Time Restore Revitalising Serum
NovAge Time Restore Multi Correcting Day Cream SPF 15
NovAge Time Restore Regenerative Night Cream
*1 Consumer test on 77 women aged 55 to 65 over 6 weeks using the NovAge Time Restore Skin Care Set.† Clinical test for hydration using the NovAge Time Restore Skin Care Set. †1 Clinically tested using the NoVAge Time Restore Skin Care Set, compared with cleanser and day cream alone. ◊ Day and night creams.
It's cheaper to buy this product in set than to buy the routine individually ...
The set goes for 49,960 naira
Save 10,580 Naira instead of buying each routine individually and end up spending 60,000 Naira altogether
And also the set comes with a free cleanser and toner worth 10,500 both
For purchase contact me directly via 09028256291

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by YhungD12: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
who took her picture while she was in d class??
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Bundaweber: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
lefulefu:
the one i remember na wen i dey jss1.there was this this nurse a yoruba lady for our sickbay omo dis nurse get yansh ehn.na so wen she dey waka for corrider go her office na so d azz go dey roll under her uniform like soft bread. her ukwu jus dey sized like dis south african babe own.

up till today I still hold that my teacher as epitome of sexiness. her front dey very firm and the way that back shoot out mehn. The day wey she wear blouse wey open for top small and con tight see as every body dey fail test so that Anty go dey flog. I suspect say na later she come realise why guys fail test well well. for lab the walkway b/w desk narrow well well. one day one bad guy drag him table so that she go dey squeeze to walk through am come we as the yeye boy just hit anty backa come dey say Anty sorry na note wey I dey rush copy. after that day everybody come dey copy format. it nor rreac 3 days wen Anty say make one male uncle wey short pass oshiomole com dey teach us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.