Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel (7572 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Dedicated to dark and skinny black girls / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
logan2:
6ft 5 and im nat even 22 yet cool
hahaha

Hahahaha
grin

Hahaha
U ar a liar show us ur picture
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=chibuike65 post=77225778][/quote]i will post it for 6mins n remove it
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Chipink(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
better 4 him

But this is not what u guys should be fighting for. I'm not much interested in romanceland.
There is an agenda to tarnish Igboa worldwide.
U guys should leave this Romance stuff and face bigger fight on nairaland. Wake up guys
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chipink:

But this is not what u guys should be fighting for. I'm not much interested in romanceland.
U guys should leave this Romance stuff and face bigger fight on nairaland. Wake up guys
Some1 stabbed yesterday thats wat am after ryt now ,
See dear Am Adaibeku my new monikker , Am a relation of nnamdi kanu his kindred(umunna) .
Tag me anytime some1 is insulting igbos ...ryt now a sKinny aunty has messed wt a bitch
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by logan2(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
We know but at least respect some1 wt holy matrimony
So peopl can respect ur wife
i hear,bur its not like holy matrimony is written on your moniker

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by logan2(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chipink:

whish kin fruitfulless agenda be tha one, shocked

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
logan2:
i hear,bur its not like holy matrimony is written on your moniker
No problem ,be my guest
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
hello angry scammer

Nnemuka oochi123 dandeeboss Dairykidd sexybillionaire nwanyiawkaetiti immhotep lzaa
Husbandsnatcha victoria tanid smellysperm pocohantos jibrilelsudan amatarasha Preshy561 iluvmamav timekeeper keryj chipink princfred onyi22 kowor zexy2030 funmisticqueen wetdick .

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by fyneboi79(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jacqueline22:
What your point? Cause I don’t understand
Neither do i.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by AnalQueenluci: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Lol aunty I'm still a virgin oh.
But I don't think its overrated.
virgin crew here we go cheesy
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by AnalQueenluci: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Adaibeku:
Wat Does he know about sex Lolz��
Sex is a wondeful thing ,ie gift frm heaven
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by AnalQueenluci: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
Will you Win that Argument ? Against a fccking boy,
Chipink n analqueenluci is sex really overated?
pretender thats wat u 'r
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Chipink(f): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
virgin crew here we go cheesy

Lol.. I am oh
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

Am so sad, some i take lyk a sis...pls send dat thunder againcry

Maybe her physic has nothing to do with why she betrayed you?
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Popmaster2019(f): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Do not generalise.
it is bad for your health and survival.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Amatarasha(f): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2019
Adaibeku:
Slim girls or skinny ladies , all of una na devil @ incarnate.
Amatarasha
ORobo grin undecided
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Amatarasha(f): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Lol.. I am oh
Madam linus undecided
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Maybe her physic has nothing to do with why she betrayed you?
if i hear ...i no be small gee biko
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Sex is a wondeful thing ,ie gift frm heaven
no no no no shocked
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by iluvMAMAV: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

Short and skinny females are very easy to hang on the ceiling and fvck tsetsefly style. I like to hang them on the washing line and fvck them washing machine style then I shoot my hot cum in their mouth.
luk at himangry
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2019
sex is nothing but you're a product of sex, or are you a cucumber babe?[

author=Adaibeku post=77224543]I will prove it to u that sex is nothing at all..

Sex is overrated yes[/quote]
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
sex is nothing but you're a product of sex, or are you a cucumber babe?[

author=Adaibeku post=77224543]I will prove it to u that sex is nothing at all..

Sex is overrated yes
Lyk i move eating cucumber ?
Sex causes strain pls
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
See them ndi oso chiegbu..am sexy n plumpy inugo
you're sexy and take pride in it, but you just said that sex is nothing, ain't you contradicting yourself grin grin grin
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
you're sexy and take pride in it, but you just said that sex is nothing, ain't you contradicting yourself grin grin grin
No an nt contradicting mysef , but making sex a priority is bad.
I see guys talk 2 much about it but in reality is different
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
No an nt contradicting mysef , but making sex a priority is bad.
I see guys talk 2 much about it but in reality is different
I see girls act indifferently, talk less of sex, behave pretentiously towards loving sex but in reality I mean on bed, the reverse is the case. Women! Why do you love to have sex too much?

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I see girls act indifferently, talk less of sex, behave pretentiously towards loving sex but in reality I mean on bed, the reverse is the case. Women! Why do you love to have sex too much?
funny uu......
Igbo ladies dnt value sex like other tribe ,we ar civilised
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
funny uu......
Igbo ladies dnt value sex like other tribe ,we ar civilised
Uche GI dikwa ya, abukwa m onye Igbo and amakwa m ife Ana alu. Can you be more civilized than white women yet they go crazy for sex. De reason your comments ooo before you go cast yourself for public.

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Onyekachi419(f): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Uche GI dikwa ya, abukwa m onye Igbo and amakwa m ife Ana alu. Can you be more civilized than white women yet they go crazy for sex. De reason your comments ooo before you go cast yourself for public.
try to understand her she used her self to generalize igbo ladies. But she should speak for self.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Onyekachi419:
try to understand her she used her self to generalize igbo ladies. But she should speak for self.
If i lay my hands on u eh ,okwaiko
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Onyekachi419(f): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
If i lay my hands on u eh ,okwaiko
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. / I Saw Them Making Out In The Office ! See Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.