Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) (11538 Views)

EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by Ndipe(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
Akpabio has executed notable projects in this nation. I am impressed.
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by BabaTony: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
Please i wouldn't want people who have not visit akwa ibom before to make comments, because i have seen both ends , pre-1999 and now and i have seen that both Governor Attah and Akpabio have done a lot for akwa ibom. The difference is very clear! Akwa Ibom is really getting it right no matter what anybody says!
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by AloyEmeka5: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/318747_Health_3_jpga646bee358994e0e0f720c0eb41d09f0

Why do Nigerians paint buildings like this?. Why not use one paint instead of half and half?.
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by BabaTony: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
alloy, what a funny question?, but to give you some answer because i know that particular building , that is general hospital ikot ekpene. i think the lower part is a darker color just to avoid the walls from getting dirty, no be me paint am, but that is what i think. i think something better could be done so solve that problem.
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by texazzpete(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2010
The devil take you supporters of Akpabio!
It matters not what he claims to have done. Children are being persecuted, tortured and killed in his state while he did nothing and you people are hailing him?
Are you f*cking kidding me?!
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by ITbomb(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2010
texazzpete:

The devil take you supporters of Akpabio!
It matters not what he claims to have done. Children are being persecuted, tortured and killed in his state while he did nothing and you people are hailing him?
Are you bleeping kidding me?!

so cos of an incident in way back 2008 any development in the state doesnt matter right?
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by texazzpete(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
ITbomb:

so cos of an incident in way back 2008 any development in the state doesnt matter right?

Because of an incident still happening now!
How many of the pastors behind this saga have been prosecuted over this issue? How many parents have been arrested for child abuse?
Akpabio's nonchalance has put his state on the map for these atrocities. Instead of him to fix the problem, the state government is busy chasing the only people to have done something.

So by your own logic, it's ok for the governor to even kill your entire family, he'll get pass mark just for installing many flyovers?
In a more sane society, the people of Illinois kicked out their governor for trying to sell off obama's seat and take bribes. No one cared whatever he had done in the state. That is how it is supposed to be. I wonder why all you paid praise singers cannot see that.
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by Abagworo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
Nigerians are ingrates.Rivers and Akwaibom States which witnessed high level of infrastructural development since 2007 is still unappreciated.
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by Omenani(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
Abagworo:

Nigerians are ingrates.Rivers and Akwaibom States which witnessed high level of infrastructural development since 2007 is still unappreciated.

I feel there is a regional bias. Nothing good can come from the East. However, one cannot deny the facts on the ground. Change is coming to many states in the East.
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by Nsiman(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
Mmmm!! Ami ñke yem
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by texazzpete(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
Abagworo:

I drive through all the gaping potholes in Rivers state, not you. So refrain from speaking about what you know little about. 'Ingrates' my foot.
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by Ndipe(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
Has he paid the minimum wage for govt employees?
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by amdy08: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2012
How can pictures lie?. He is worth emulating .Wish God can still give us good people with good intentions like Akpabio...may u live long gov Godswill !
Re: Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) by wizkidayodeji: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Generation Moves Up To 4,200MW / Nigeria’s Oil Revenue Loss Hits N10.1bn Daily / INEC, EU Organise Free Concert At Eagle Square On June 25th, Admission By PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.