Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Urgent Help (369 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / Please,i Need Urgent Help Please / URGENT Help!!!my Boyfriend Is Not Being Cooperative With Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help by superboiz: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
This write up will be a bit long. Please forgive me for any error on grammar and sentence construction.

So this is what I have been experiencing and I believe it is not normal.

In my nursery 2 while the teacher teaches, I will always fall asleep and or the sleep will be tormenting me.

The same experience in my primary and secondary school. In my secondary school in SS1, I thought maybe it is because I have chosen science subject and my brain cannot carry. In other to weigh the option of switching to art, I thought to read some literature books, book fictions and non. My father have about a thousand of them or more.
Which ever book I pick to read will always take me months to finish.
Infact, the moment I pick the book to read I will become tired, so tired that I will drop the book and sleep and that book wont be opened for two to three months.
I went ahead to choose science and gained admission into polytechnic to study CIVIL ENGR. I was hell for me for most of my courses as my brain would always shutdown all through the lecture. This goes on except for few courses with comic lecturers. I will always pass my exams through reading past questions weeks to the exam.
I have gone to a general hospital, after examination drugs were given to me yet, no help.
It is so bad that I cannot read for 5mins without stepping out for useless excuses.
I feel weak easily and always have pains in the middle of my head.
I am so sad now. I have acquired HND form and then I am in another mess.
Less I forget, in my ND, I grads with 2.79 I was sad because I had wanted to pick a direct entry form to Uni.
My hands body is generally weak. I cannot put up a challenge which I have tried without success. Even my younger ones obey me because of respect. This is eating me up.
If I try to force my self to read, tears will be gushing from my eyes.
I am indeed very sad. Please what is your advise.
Nairaland is the only friend I have as I don't fall in place with people around me.

Friends who would call me do so to ask of help.
I have tried to learn web dev but everything looks confusing to me. I have tried Photoshop and other stuffs but non have I sat to take the tutorial more than twenty minutes.

A woman once told me that I am too weak for her likening.

I just need help and advise.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help by fayded(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
you'll be fine, bro. u are just hitting rock bottom. just know that the only way for you now, it's only upwards.. believe it and try to go again
u will succeed. peace

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help by Lynnsada: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
It could be that you are dyslexic. Read about it online and confirm with your symptoms.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Take your plight to God .He is holds the answer to all problem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sholiezly Drops Another Hit.. Title Eledumare / Between Father And Son / How Do I Relate With My Ex And Her New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.