Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (16938 Views)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Why Is Vaginna So Close To Anus / How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2019
If you follow the r Kelly rape saga you would think that r Kelly was a monster but stop for a second and think, were those teenage girls truly victims? Look I am very practical and realistic. Why would a girl child below 18 be throwing herself on to a man who's way older than her, if she was flirting with her peer it's a different thing not a man old enough to birth her. You should know , not all men understand restraint. Now to the real reason I created this thread, there's a secondary school girl in my area that stares at me each time I walk past..she stares till I'm no longer in sight. It has recently gotten worse as she now hisses and rolls her eyes just so I would stare back at her, then she would smile and make weird faces. Its obvious this one wants preeeek. Wait, I'm almost 30 years old, bear bear full my face...its obvious I'm old but this child won't just face her book and disturb only boys her age. Sheybi if I vex fuckkkk this one now these old aunties will come here and say "pedophile, cut his dickkk". What kinda children are in this generation, I'm very close to fuckinggg the life out of her..shes very beautiful so I may not be able to ignore her for long. At least I said something about it first. Bless.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Shelloween(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2019
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by KendrickAyomide: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Eglobalma:
If you follow the r Kelly rape saga you would think that r Kelly was a monster but stop for a second and think, were those teenage girls truly victims? Look I am very practical and realistic. Why would a girl child below 18 be throwing herself on to a man who's way older than her, if she was flirting with her peer it's a different thing not a man old enough to birth her. You should know , not all men understand restraint. Now to the real reason I created this thread, there's a secondary school girl in my area that states at me each time I walk past..she states till I'm no longer in sight. It has recently gotten worse as she now hisses and rolls her eyes just so I would stare back at her, then she would smile and make weird faces. Its obvious this one wants preeeek. Wait, I'm almost 30 years old, bear bear full my face...its obvious I'm old but this child won't just face her book and disturb only boys her age. Sheybi if I vex fuckkkk this one now these old aunties will come here and say "pedophile, cut his dickkk". What kinda children are in this generation, I'm very close to fuckinggg the life out of her..shes very beautiful so I may not be able to ignore her for long. At least I said something about it first. Bless.
Lmao.. bros i know how it feels.. it's the temptation from the Devil. Just think about the disgrace and trouble you will get if this girl frames you for rape and your libido will drop instantly

53 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2019
For single,Divorced,and matured women join this whatsapp group for discreet hoot ups life partners...

https:///HNRXjVSyl7AGadZsVyiD9B

If anyone you dont know chat you up kindly do not respond and block them immediately,Strictly Women only.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Better go and masturbate.

Be like say you want to destroy your reputation and become the area joke. I pity for you.

Stop trolling and self-service.

14 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lmao.. bros i know how it feels.. it's the temptation from the Devil. Just think about the disgrace and trouble you will get if this girl frames you for rape and your libido will drop instantly

Which kind demon she be na, I now pray not to walk past her
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by austyn0(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2019
Lol.. Don't go down that level baba, you pass am. You have to show her place, call her and when she will be thinking you are gon' give it to her hot, serve it to her cold with advises on what to do and what not to. Chances are that she will dislike you from there onwards, it is also possible she will love you more and respect you.

There is also a possibility she might make a good wife to you later, that's if you are not yet married.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2019
thebosstrevor:
Better go and masturbate.

Be like say you want to destroy your reputation and become the area joke. I pity for you.

Stop trolling and self-service.

Not trolling, just stating what's happening. If you saw a story of a man fuckinggg a teen girl I'm sure u would be first to get angry but I'm saying it now you're calling it trolling
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by MrLankeeee(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2019
Try to get to know her, bcom friends with her, from there u will get to know her intentions whether she wants ur preek or not.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Jcole1985(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2019
OP I support you,at the age of 14;I can tell what is bad and what is good,A girl at that age is more matured than a boy.I stand with R.Kelly,why crucify a man that hasn't been declared guilty and how come it took a money-spinning docu-series to talk and why is it that he always beat them in court.We all know American celebrities are big time conformist always jumping on the latest trend.Pedophilia should be defined as when a child is lured into sexual acts he/she didn't consent to so this reckless bitches can stop blaiming men for their stupidity,some of them even lie to the man about their age only to come out with their real age when things go south.

10 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2019
Eglobalma:

Not trolling, just stating what's happening. If you saw a story of a man fuckinggg a teen girl I'm sure u would be first to get angry but I'm saying it now you're calling it trolling

control your urge, shebi small girl. Dont go and do things that will make you land for police station or instablog. You have the tendency to rape her. As i have written, go and self-service and leave the small girl alone even when she act playful with you.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biglittlelois(f): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2019
So because a teenage girl stares and roll her eyes at you means she wants to fvck you At close to age 30 all you could think of is having sex with her Your mind didn't tell you she may just want you to notice her and talk to her or maybe it's teenage crush, you just had to think sex and had to bring R kelly's issue into it, to justify what exactly Really age is not maturity!!!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Jcole1985:
OP I support you,at the age of 14;I can tell what is bad and what is good,A girl at that age is more matured than a boy.I stand with R.Kelly,why crucify a man that hasn't been declared guilty and how come it took a money-spinning docu-series to talk and why is it that he always beat them in court.We all know American celebrities are big time conformist always jumping on the latest trend.Pedophilia should be defined as when a child is lured into sexual acts he/she didn't consent to so this reckless bitches can stop blaiming men for their stupidity,some of them even lie to the man about their age only to come out with their real age when things go south.

God bless u baba, don't mind these slots, I'm sure they wore skimpy panty reavealing shorts to meet with him and lied about their age. Now they want to trend cuz they are old and lonely, these girls do too much it's time men start putting them in their rightful place

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
So because a teenage girl stares and roll her eyes at you means she wants to fvck you At close to age 30 all you could think of is having sex with her Your mind didn't tell you she may just want you to notice her and talk to her or maybe it's teenage crush, you just had think sex and had to bring R kelly's issue into it, to justify what exactly Really age is not maturity!!!

Young girls need to do better, what kinda parents raise most of them? I'm a man and trust me we men really deserve an applause for our self control. The amount on things we ignore is crazy, I can stand a desperate adult female but please not a teen who's barely 16, wtf it's disgusting. What if I get really drunk and hornyyyy, because I'm able to control myself while I'm sober right

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by saraYahaya: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2019
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2019
MrLankeeee:
Try to get to know her, bcom friends with her, from there u will get to know her intentions whether she wants ur preek or not.

I don't want her friendship, she should go and read her fuckinggg books and stop looking for friendships with men old enough to birth her. Cant be friends with everyone, I made peace with that long ago, cant say hi to everyone and anyone who stares at me. It's a fake way to live out life.

18 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by kollinzgee(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
So because a teenage girl stares and roll her eyes at you means she wants to fvck you At close to age 30 all you could think of is having sex with her Your mind didn't tell you she may just want you to notice her and talk to her or maybe it's teenage crush, you just had think sex and had to bring R kelly's issue into it, to justify what exactly Really age is not maturity!!!

bla bla bla we no go hear word ,most of you ladies got deflowered during your teenage years especially 16 dont blame us the men we are naturally attracted to youthfulness reminds me of my first sex ,she was just 18 but her experience in bed at that age shocked me to pieces.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Quality20(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2019
Don't b surprised if she were to tell u how teachers in her sch have being using her since js2. Most of ds girls do these things becos they see u just d way they see d previous men who serviced them in d past. Any girl trying to get a man to service her has probably being spoilt by a man or men b4, don't totally blame them, but blame d irresponsible men.
That was how I resumed work at a private sch in Zaria and an SS 1/2 was just like that making sexual advances at me, I was to later realise that atleast one teacher in that sch had been using her. Eventually I got to know that d director and many teachers in that sch were into illicit sexual relationships with students and female teachers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2019
kollinzgee:

bla bla bla we no go hear word ,most of you ladies got deflowered during your teenage years especially 16 dont blame us the men we are naturally attracted to youthfulness reminds me of my first sex ,she was just 18 but her experience in bed at that age shocked me to pieces.

So because some ladies got disvirgined at tender age means y'all should be a pedophilic pervert Since you are attracted to youthfulness can't you fvck between 19 to 22 age range?? Are they not still young? Smh!!!

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2019
kollinzgee:

She get experience grin
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So because some ladies got disvirgined at tender age means y'all should be a pedophilic pervert Since you are attracted to youthfulness can't you fvck between 19 to 22 age range?? Are they not still young? Smh!!!

Aunty if u are privileged to have any female around that age bracket that listens to you, please advice them to stop lusting after men old enough to birth them. Not all girls are sexually mature like me and a few others

1 Like

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biglittlelois(f): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Eglobalma:

Young girls need to do better, what kinda parents raise most of them? I'm a man and trust me we men really deserve an applause for our self control. The amount on things we ignore is crazy, I can stand a desperate adult female but please not a teen who's barely 16, wtf it's disgusting. What if I get really drunk and hornyyyy, because I'm able to control myself while I'm sober right

Haven't you heard of adolescents and puberty before? Don't you know that is the period teenagers become aware of their developing body Can't you overlook and ignore such girls So because you're drunk and hornyyy that justifies having sex with a teenager Why will you even be drunk in the presence of a teenager Shows how disciplined and responsible you are!!!

9 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biglittlelois(f): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2019
Eglobalma:

Aunty if u are privileged to have any female around that age bracket that listens to you, please advice them to stop lusting after men old enough to birth them. Not all girls are sexually mature like me and a few others

Uncle must you have sex with a teenager cos she is lusting over you

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by singtone(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Am not saying you should do it oh. But diz teens dem are somtin else....dem no dey gree say dem small o.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by GindoX(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Jcole1985:

No sir! Is when things go North grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by GindoX(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
I don overcome, that temptation grin. I dey use am kallact grades

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by sacajawea: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
GindoX:
I don overcome, that temptation grin. I dey use am kallact grades
What Grades?
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
End times
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nimmadiji(f): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hissing and staring = I want you to sleep with me?
Sir, your logic is very questionable.

You're simple looking for an excuse to justify your perverted thoughts towards this little girl and you came here to seek encouragement knowing there are many here who reason like you do.

So you "rape" this child and get arrested and police ask you "why did you do it?" Your reply would be "she stared and hissed"

Are you serious?

21 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Adeyemimalik: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
That's a great temptation bro.....just kip fighting the battle in Ur mind and never unleash it.....cos the shame behind the aftermath is catastrophic in nature! Kip it real.

I think it's high time you earn money from your data...it's good to play around sometimes but not all the time...

U can earn $5 per day, N40,000 per month,N400 per day and N4,100 per week,relocating to Canada guide,guide for singles before marriage etc.

Just click on this link https:///CFPxykQDc2h0mGAiRtC2PB

Meant for the seriously minded people
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by destinable(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
You must be feeling quite special that a teen girl is crushing on you. Have you ever wondered if she does same to other guys as well?

A lot of guys have teen girls crushing over them, myself included, but we are not all lascivious like you towards kids.

Be warned!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / Women: Can you believe these are men? / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.