Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss (16929 Views)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Babalawo6(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2006
Naija Chicks cannot kiss at all, you know why, i was in South Africa last month and a south African chic i was dating gave me a reel FRENCH kiss with the tongue and i realise Naija Chics cannot do that and it is because i think they front too much and that is why they cannot do it as good as others. IMPROVE all Ya NAIJA CHICS. HOLLA grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by diddy4(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2006
some can kiss well though. know some girl that made me give up going home that night with a frensh kiss. the girl weak me. but i think its cuzz she is well exposed cuzz she just came back from the states. her kiss is like a sensation that u will only experience when u go to mars cuzz it cant be described with words. some of them over here in US can kiss quite well.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by anniebear(f): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2006
babalawo,
u dont really have a point to prove that u've tried one naija chick doesn't mean all of them r the same,
there r some that can really give the french kiss that the man wont be able to cope, he'll be the one beging for recess wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by my2cents(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2006
anniebear, r u trying to say something, without actually saying it? wink

Anyways, I think we should divide the naija girls into those who are back in naija vs those in the diaspora. Narrowing it down further, we should divide the naija babes in naija into those in the towns and those in the villages.

Culturally, at least spking for the 4 or so tribes of the 200+ I know about grin, kissing isn't part of the culture. If at all it is, it is meant as a greeting and not for arousal. Moreover, practice makes perfect. Without kissing many pple (as unfortunate as it may sound), there is no way of extingusing b/w a good kiss and a bad one. I mean, if you only date on person and marry that person, the kiss will be your only experience and as such will be the best, right? wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by HH(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2006
naija gals cant kiss! hmmn, i think only the "kissee" knows how good the "kisser" is, you probably were anxious to get d first time out when u got to SA and cuzz of anxiety u tot the kiss sent some nice messages to d spines, anyway, some naija gals sha need make their kiss more flexible,
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by needeeg(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2006
diddy4:

some can kiss well though. know some girl that made me give up going home that night with a frensh kiss. the girl weak me. but i think its cuzz she is well exposed cuzz she just came back from the states. her kiss is like a sensation that u will only experience when u go to mars cuzz it can't be described with words. some of them over here in US can kiss quite well.
i guess she's right man, cos all r not thesame u know cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Busta(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2006
more like u didn't know how to kiss. How come u didn't know they could not kiss until u went to south african and saliva was transported into ur mouth that retrieved ur memory that naija chics can't kiss, Have u been with all the chics in naija to know that all of em can't kiss. maybe u been with just one chic, that does not make u to generalize all the naija chics.

it takes 2 to kiss and not one. Search urself.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by diddy4(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2006
@busta
if your tongue has been bitten b4 or your lips, in the name of kissing, u will understand.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by ikamefa(f): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2006
@ topic is making a sweeping generalisation, did u take a kissing survey?
how many people did u kiss before coming to this conclusion?
comom now be real!
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Busta(f): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2006
diddy4:

@busta
if your tongue has been bitten before or your lips, in the name of kissing, u will understand.
LMAO u got it that bad huh!
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by 2fine4u(f): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2006
wow @ topic shocked shocked aru eme ooo shocked how many naija chics did u kiss to jump into that lame conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by diddy4(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2006
@busta

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by yankidelta(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2006
AHHHH, I THINK A LOTTA GIRLS HERE DOWN SOUTH N SOUTH EAST KNOW HOW TO KISS OOO, THE ONLY THING U CAN SAY THEY MAY NOT BE TOO GOOD IN NA Mouth Gig!WELL HAVING SAID THAT THEY DESERVE SOME KUDOS! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Hotstepper(f): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2006
u mean ur g/f and ur exes doesn't know how 2 cuz itz sick to say that Naija chicks(including moi) doesn't know if we haven't kissed b4
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by starry(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2006
arrrgh!!babalawo, u need be more romantic , op you didn't tell the s/a girl that nija babes are not good kissers but remember dat hiv is like malaria over there, sup people?peace out
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by katherinae(f): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2006
babalawo

hmmm i always thought that naija bros couldnt kiss. first of all they use their lips and nearly swallow ur freaking mouth, they never use their tongue in a good rythm and while trying to french, ur mouth they jab it like they are having sex with ya. GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS lipsrsealed i cant vouch for naija babes, but i know what i do, and i do it very well. look tlak to ur fellow naija bros and tell htem to practice on a teddy bear before they approach another girl with those hoovers they call orifices.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by kiki(f): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2006
boy i think u been hangin out with d wrong chics because i love to kiss and i can kiss d shiit out of u well u might be rigth about some nigerian chics especially in the movie all dey do is just some lips 2 lips shit somtime i yell at the TV like bitch u better grab dat shiit and kiss the hell out of it and dats wen i'm watchin Nigerian Movies and dat is somtimes cos dey kinda suck in errthing
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by diddy4(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2006
kiki, hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by kiki(f): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2006
wat u mean hmmm?
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by diddy4(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2006
nuffin. my bad.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by kiki(f): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2006
it aiite just messin with ya grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by diddy4(m): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2006
u dead. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by kiki(f): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2006
oh really and i'm still typin funny grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by inprecise: 12:17am On Aug 16, 2006
I think Naija can kiss real nice.  I have had a little more than 700 naija girlfriends and only about 200 disappoint me (i look like tyson beckford).  the rest were all very good with da tongue.  yeah boy!!!! you need to get out on the streets more son and meet the real fine najia women
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2006
haha
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Intrigue(f): 12:34am On Aug 16, 2006
@Babalawo,
The problem's you've really been with d wrong set of chics, both your present(s) & exs. Even a 3-seconds trial from some of us will leave some head-spinning, unimaginable & unforgettable memories, in which u'll come back & apologise to chics in d house!! grin grin

A piece of advice too - You may need to check yourself too, the problem may actually come from you, OOPS!

Meanwhile. a French kiss in S.A.? Boy, way too risky! HIV/AIDS is like pure-water over there o!! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by luvu567(f): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2006
Intrigue:

@Babalawo,
The problem's you've really been with d wrong set of chics, both your present(s) & exs. Even a 3-seconds trial from some of us will leave some head-spinning, unimaginable & unforgettable memories, in which u'll come back & apologise to chics in d house!! grin grin

A piece of advice too - You may need to check yourself too, the problem may actually come from you, OOPS!

Meanwhile. a French kiss in S.A.? Boy, way too risky! HIV/AIDS is like pure-water over there o!! shocked shocked

rolmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by kiki(f): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2006
hahahahaha roflmao well i thinks it might be u 2
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by bluenubian(f): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2006
jus becos u find one south african chik wey agree put him mouth on top ya own, u otomatikaly come sabi say naija women no sabi kiss. carry yourself commot jare!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by kiki(f): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2006
bluenubian:

jus because u find one south african chik wey agree put him mouth on top ya own, u otomatikaly come sabi say naija women no sabi kiss. carry yourself commot jare!!! angry

gurl don't be mad @ him i guess he just meet d wrong ones but gurl do u see d way dey kiss in Nigerian Movies is like theirs fire on that lips
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by damygurl(f): 1:03am On Aug 16, 2006
kiki:

girl do u see d way dey kiss in Nigerian Movies is like theirs fire on that lips
thought i was d only one who noticed. they did a close up of a kising scene in diz movie like dat and it was horrible. they gave french kiss a whole new meaning.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by kiki(f): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2006
damygurl:

thought i was d only one who noticed. they did a close up of a kising scene in diz movie like that and it was horrible. they gave french kiss a whole new meaning.

i know gurl but i guess its because ppl tend to judge alot in Nigeria if u know wat i mean and ain't nobody reay 2 be called a hoe but if i am an actress in Nigeria i don't care if u are married or not i'm gon kiss d shit outta u as long as dey gon pay me and well its jsut a movie so i don't think d wife gon av anyprobs with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.