Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another (33946 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by XhosaNostra(f): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Would have been so much better if she kept this private.
Never let someone see how much they've hurt you. Always keep it together even if it's by a bobby pin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
crackhouse:
I bet u this kind of person can do all that but that does not mean she have changed. Marry her and see her go back to the same lifestyle. The guy made a right decision. Marriage and friendship are two different things....

That is understandable but not to the point of deception, if he is not interested, he can simply state so, it's not that hard to be decent, this is a coward move, break up with the babe and move on. e no hard why all the pretending

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by imitateMe(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
blissgregory:
It could be
You look juicy. Can I have ur number?
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Would have been so much better if she kept this private.
Never let someone see how much they've hurt you. Always keep it together even if it's by a bobby pin grin

I can never understand why these people feel this amount of hurt, no forming or anything, it might pain me but never to this type of outburst. smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Olosho wants a decent husband after she don destroy herself finish with tattoo and piercing .

She's mad

No pity at all

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by imitateMe(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
torqque7:
Mtcheeew...retired olosho wants to catch husband..so with all your piercings and tats which means you don chop life tire you expect someone to wife you easily?lol..if you don't know then il tell you that is the reason why he didn't wife you so stop thinking you did everything right,because your past life matters alot and that's what is haunting you now..

So other young ladies learn from this, ofcourse I don't expect you guys will actually learn, only the few smart ones will learn,but surely those who don't want to learn will taste the bitter reality when the time comes. You reap what you sowe na. Very few,less than 5% of retired oloshos get lucky with happy homes and I'm sorry to tell you that you will not be one of the lucky ones. undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by hesilo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
torqque7:
Mtcheeew...retired olosho wants to catch husband..so with all your piercings and tats which means you don chop life tire you expect someone to wife you easily?lol..if you don't know then il tell you that is the reason why he didn't wife you so stop thinking you did everything right,because your past life matters alot and that's what is haunting you now..

So other young ladies learn from this, ofcourse I don't expect you guys will actually learn, only the few smart ones will learn,but surely those who don't want to learn will taste the bitter reality when the time comes. You reap what you sowe na. Very few,less than 5% of retired oloshos get lucky with happy homes and I'm sorry to tell you that you will not be one of the lucky ones. undecided
Even the below 5% that get married 3/4 used jazz. You said it all bro. She was a snake who was waiting to bite if the guy mumuishly married her. She didn't know she was with a smart dude. All the shit she typed was just to draw public sympathy. Most women of nowadays are sick in the head when the sun is up and get to their wellness wen it's almost set/dark...go to instagram today and see what our sisters are doing there, tomorrow they will have sense and look for who to sell bad and finished market to. I wish i knew the guy. He deserves some accolades for not falling to the cheap blackmail. Olosho dey form love angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by grandstar(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Deception is an attitude the True God hates.

He'll feel like the don and be hailed by many as a great player.

He'll hurt this lady he's married to as he has no integrity and principle.

King Solomon said something like, when you take something through deception, it first tastes sweet but afterwards, it will leave a bitter taste.

What if tomorrow this lady marries and she has a happy home, blessed with kids? Her husband is well to do and they are financially alright? How will that sadist feel?

And what if he's own marriage is plagued with problems? I've seen things and I know it won't end well with this guy. We should all be careful and fear God and listen to our conscience.

In the end, her being dished will be one of the best things that happened to her!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Emanodimo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Holywizard:
From her personal description...she's a wayward and a loose dog. Imagine piercings and tattoos. What if the guy is from a strong Christian background?

The guy left her for the reason u mentioned.

Some of them lives like that. They don't reason well that guy's know what are the good qualities of wife & mother.

The guy just use her to wait for the right woman.

Fine. ..Glory be to God. . .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Emanodimo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Holywizard:
From her personal description...she's a wayward and a loose dog. Imagine piercings and tattoos. What if the guy is from a strong Christian background?

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Emanodimo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
lefulefu:
so she had to remove her tatoos and piercings to please d guy.its obvious d guy wasnt into tattoed ladies and ladies with piercings but still went ahead to date her and wen his real spec came along he dumped her.
wickedness.

The guy left her for the reason u mentioned.

Some of them lives like that. They don't reason well that guy's know what are the good qualities of wife & mother.

The guy just use her to wait for the right woman.

Fine. ..Glory be to God. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Bigseven(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
hotwater1:
Men are scum na
it will be expedient to hear the full story before you generalise 'men'. There must be something that pushes the guy out of her life. Only if the man will share his side of the story. . .
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Evercurious(f): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Holywizard:

Then why date her? Has he been blind all along?Christian background filled with the Spirit of lies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Texman21:
so was your father

MEN ARE SCUM.

Deal with it!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Yes oo men are scum exactly n u dad is d scum lord

MEN ARE SCUM! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by XhosaNostra(f): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
pcguru1:

I can never understand why these people feel this amount of hurt, no forming or anything, it might pain me but never to this type of outburst. smh

Exactly!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Evercurious(f): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
crackhouse:
I bet u this kind of person can do all that but that does not mean she have changed. Marry her and see her go back to the same lifestyle. The guy made a right decision. Marriage and friendship are two different things....

Then why deceive her all along? Excuses for all the lies?
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by koyyess: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Next time, just be yourself and date your type.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Evercurious(f): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Olosho wants a decent husband after she don destroy herself finish with tattoo and piercing .

She's mad

No pity at all

How decent is the guy that was dating 'the olosho'?
Decent indeed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by OyinO: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Using one-sided version of account to judge a case is like using only one part of your brain to think. Error will always be the result.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Evercurious(f): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
grandstar:

King Solomon said something like, when you take something through deception, it first tastes sweet but afterwards, it will leave a bitter taste.

What if tomorrow this lady marries and she has a happy home, blessed with kids? Her husband is well to do and they are financially alright? How will that sadist feel?

And what if he's own marriage is plagued with problems? I've seen things and I know it won't end well with this guy. We should all be careful and fear God and listen to our conscience.

In the end, her being dished will be one of the best things that happened to her!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by omoadeleye(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
some ladies get bad attitudes ern, in a relationship they will be doing something wrong that the man won't like and they will still know about their actions, hence a guy will always have to treat their Bleep by dumping their motherfuckkk asss alone in the relationship

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Jman06(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
All is fair in love and war.
Dust your butt and move on!
Ladies too dump decent guys! So, no pity party here!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by torqque7(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
grandstar:

Story story..bros no be by force to marry olosho,you can help him marry her pls..How can you say it won't end well for him because he changed his mind about marrying a wayward lady?haba what type of talk is that?So are you now saying we must marry every one we date?ha na wa o undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by FreemanUYB(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Its obvious that you are not a wife material!!!
you are obviously a knacking material !!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by torqque7(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Evercurious:

Then why deceive her all along? Excuses for all the lies?

Deceive her How? Was there ever a place in her rant where she said the guy promised to marry her?he never promised her marriage so nothing like deceit here madam. It's NOT every one you date that you marry so get real.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
crackhouse:
Why get into relationship with her in the first place since he knew she isn't the one for him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by emkz: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
So sorry to read her story. Yet, it is suspicious that she could not observe tell-tale signs of the impending doom. I am not in support of what the guy did. I advocate honesty especially in relationships. Deceit and betrayal can be painful and can damage people.

That said, I think a man and a woman "know" if a relationship is right for them. Madam, I won't judge you because of your tatoos, piercings or beauty. Giving him your house key and making compromises for him are all secondary issues, and do not mean you are right for each other. Physical appearance is like the wrapper on a candy, the substance of sustaining a relationship is purely character which is divorced from physical appearance. So I ask: How exactly did you make him feel? How did he make you feel? What kind of conversations did you have with him? Were you comfortable with each other? If you are honest with yourself, something must have signalled to you that the relationship was not right and you'd have suspected this was going to happen. Look back and look at the signs. They ought to become clearer now.

Love is a verb and a noun. It should be actionable enough to be demonstrated and felt by the beloved; yet, it should be comfortable enough for you to feel safe and secured in it. Were you safe and secured with him? Was he safe and secured with you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by mastermaestro(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
hesilo:

Even the below 5% that get married 3/4 used jazz. You said it all bro. She was a snake who was waiting to bite if the guy mumuishly married her. She didn't know she was with a smart dude. All the shit she typed was just to draw public sympathy. Most women of nowadays are sick in the head when the sun is up and get to their wellness wen it's almost set/dark...go to instagram today and see what our sisters are doing there, tomorrow they will have sense and look for who to sell bad and finished market to. I wish i knew the guy. He deserves some accolades for not falling to the cheap blackmail. Olosho dey form love angry angry

Dude, the "jazz" stuff is the real deal. That's how they enchant guys to the altar before taking them home to slaughter.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by dominique(f): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
She payed herself. A "party animal" with multiple piercings and tattoos thinks a man that meets her in that state will want to settle down with her? She played herself big time.

xendra:
if you can afford a new one buy, if you can only afford to repair then just repair. what ever you do just do it with good intention.

Does it make sense for a girl to be expecting a guy she has never met before replace or repair her phone? Is this what you will advise your brother to do? That he should go ahead and buy a new phone for a strange girl (who may not even be a girl) that he's chatting with? You Naija ladies keep taking greed and entitlement to a whole new level.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by CaesarDon(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
I beg u in God's name don't take all this cvck and bull stories from these attention seeking twitter folks seriously

This was the same lady that said her friend ditched her when she got married for piercing her tongue

Even if this story was true, what do u intend to gain by seeking public sympathy on social media

The guy didn't deem u fit to get married, move on!, guys do not wail like this if a relationship dosen't work out

Nonsense!!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by justli: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
alphaNomega:
You DON'T like to cook. Sweetheart, that's almost like a man saying I don't like to work.

You are not the kind of girl an above average guy would be proud to call his wife.

You played yourself sis. Don't feel bad, there are many unmarried women today and they have not died.
Alphanomega, u will not kii me grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.