Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,870 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another (33949 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by jcdera(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
habsydiamond:
There must be more to that story than what she's letting out... Only God knows the reason why that guy took such action. undecided
Oga calm down. This is just cruel, u don’t play with people’s heart.l like that. What if the girl can’t handle this kind of heartbreak. It could cause some serious damage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by justli: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
yetunsbay:
Ur advice is needed pls I met my girlfriend via social platform & we both in long distance relationship.

The problem is her phone got faulty which within me she's awaiting I provide her with another. Financially, I didn't hv the capacity currently and in some couple of days we'll meet physically.

Do I need to present her a gift or rather extend her with an amount to repair her phone ? Which is best or if there is any other idea

I'll be awaiting ur response

If I call u mumu now, u go vex. Ordinary decision, as simple as deciding on gifting a girl u cannot make. How will u be able to raise and lead your family, more so your generation.

Awon agbaya
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by habsydiamond(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
jcdera:

Oga calm down. This is just cruel, u don’t play with people’s heart.l like that. What if the girl can’t handle this kind of heartbreak. It could cause some serious damage
that's true... I can't do such sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by jcdera(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
RTSC:
I don't know if it is me alone, but I can't take any lady with dyed hair as a serious marital prospect.

Once I see you, olosho comes to mind.
Then why date her in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Holywizard: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nothing like religious blindness. The situation here is simple. Bro, can u marry that kind of girl with 8 piercings?
PaulAris:

Nigga really?!
You and your religious-blindness!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Holywizard: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dating mustn't lead to marriage. Reason like a human being
Evercurious:

Then why date her? Has he been blind all along?Christian background filled with the Spirit of lies
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Holywizard: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Amen. Imagine a girl with 8 piercings. Who wan marry ashawo?
Emanodimo:

The guy left her for the reason u mentioned.

Some of them lives like that. They don't reason well that guy's know what are the good qualities of wife & mother.

The guy just use her to wait for the right woman.

Fine. ..Glory be to God. . .
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by madenigga2dcore(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
u didn't like cooking.... den u are not a wife material. see ya face
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by justli: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
jcdera:

Then why date her in the first place.

People date for a number of reasons guy. And the same applies to both sex. From the get go, some girls know they're just keeping you to satisfy momentary need. They both fvcked each other. That was it. She should work on herself and make herself worthy of a man's respect .

If a man only married you because of pity, then what value are u bringing? Where is the self worth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by grandstar(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2019
torqque7:

Story story..bros no be by force to marry olosho,you can help him marry her pls..How can you say it won't end well for him because he changed his mind about marrying a wayward lady?haba what type of talk is that?So are you now saying we must marry every one we date?ha na wa o undecided

It should be clear to you the guy used her. Once he knew he had found a woman be wanted to marry and had proposed to her and she accepted, the right thing to do is was to ditch this girl and say the relationship can't work.

At that point, end any serious relationship outside. I don't support flirting but if he's to do that, it's best a one night stand without commitments.

Instead, you kept sleeping with her and giving her false hopes that you'll marry her and was ready to make several sacrifices for him, it's not fair.

No one is perfect. Calling her a cheap girl does not make her less a person. And she was ready to change!
We will all reap what we sow

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Ishilove: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Jcole1985:
What the man did is a criminal offence under the constitution.
Breach of promise. He can be prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Skmoda360(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Holywizard:
From her personal description...she's a wayward and a loose dog. Imagine piercings and tattoos. What if the guy is from a strong Christian background?
i cant blame the guy...the girl is not his spec...
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by jcdera(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2019
justli:

People date for a number of reasons guy. And the same applies to both sex. From the get go, some girls know they're just keeping you to satisfy momentary need. They both fvcked each other. That was it. She should work on herself and make herself worthy of a man's respect .

If a man only married you because of pity, then what value are u bringing? Where is the self worth.

I get your point thoo, but you can’t have someone on the hook, then turn around and marry someone else. We should be very careful of our actions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Ohraykon: 12:25am On Apr 07, 2019
xendra:
Nairaland boys will have something different to say now but if it was the reverse their frustration will reach the sky
shut up bitch
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Champagnegold: 1:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Anyone who defend that girl dey mad! who she dey lie for.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by xendra: 2:21am On Apr 07, 2019
dominique:
She payed herself. A "party animal" with multiple piercings and tattoos thinks a man that meets her in that state will want to settle down with her? She played herself big time.

Does it make sense for a girl to be expecting a guy she has never met before replace or repair her phone? Is this what you will advise your brother to do? That he should go ahead and buy a new phone for a strange girl (who may not even be a girl) that he's chatting with? You Naija ladies keep taking greed and entitlement to a whole new level.
only you know what you want to gain from your bitterness towards life and women. the girl didn't ask, he is offering and there is nothing wrong in helping a stranger especially one you think you like. some girls ask that they are going to see a guy they like and would like to have sex, if it's ok for a first time. we don't go calling all guys names because of that. I will be happy my brothers want to help "a person " relationship not withstanding.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by MissRaine69(f): 2:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Funny how most of the vocal men on this forum are silent if it was a woman who had done this ......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by freemi(m): 3:04am On Apr 07, 2019
luvyaself95:
lol Olosho want husband
haha no mind am
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by freemi(m): 3:06am On Apr 07, 2019
blinkz4real:
I don't no y u women always think any man DT date u must marry u! Just pray DT u meet his spec so DT he ll marry u not dis gurlfrend 2 marriage entitlement mentality tin u have in ur head. A man can date any woman he wants BT wen it comes 2 marriage he chooses which amongst dem he settles down with. #argue wit ur torchlight fon.
correct
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 07, 2019
Y promise sombody marriage wen u knw u cn't just do it with her? me dey sound ma own at d beginning and if she wan still continue d money for hand, back 4 ground pattern thinking say i go change, feel pity or re-consider or perhaps crash land in luv with her one day. my hand no dey ooh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by bhella10: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2019
lefulefu:
so she had to remove her tatoos and piercings to please d guy.its obvious d guy wasnt into tattoed ladies and ladies with piercings but still went ahead to date her and wen his real spec came along he dumped her.
wickedness.
No, that's being smart. Wait till after a year or two she'll definitely go back to being her old self. Scam!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Choplyf(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2019
She said and I quote "Emi party Animal" shocked shocked and you want him to marry your party freaking Ass...smdh

Who does that grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2019
tola, the man must be an afonjite he goat who jumps from pusssy to pusssy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Styluscrib(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Take heart
He only believed no way out of your
Former lifestyles,
That you are only looking for a place to retire and
Be a pensioner from all your early lifestyle jobs.

But Guy you are wicked,
Why not tell her to her face that
You can't end up with a body pensioner
At your early Age.

Congrats Brother.
But she is still looking over you for a slight comeback
Men you will doomed.
So as you decided to go with another lady, sweet or not sweet please manage it and don't look back to eat from her again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by PapaAdanna: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Suits you, u are doing all those to make him marry u so that u can resume in full force ..
So u are party animal

I see... Well na those people
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by od501: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=vibbb post=77315318]
Eeyahh, so sorry abt dat.

But tell us wot rilli hapned.

Lol. The wisest comment ever. You are so much made of Three Wise men Bro. A gal wey get mind collect 8 pierces, and some tattoos, even confirm she na party animal, don't normally cook...Menh there more to the guy's decision ni.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by yetunsbay(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2019
justli:

If I call u mumu now, u go vex. Ordinary decision, as simple as deciding on gifting a girl u cannot make. How will u be able to raise and lead your family, more so your generation.

Awon agbaya
Thank You Sir/Madam
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by yetunsbay(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=amazinglanre post=77325475][/quote]

why are most adults in Nigeria take things with levity sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by PaulAris: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Holywizard:
Nothing like religious blindness. The situation here is simple. Bro, can u marry that kind of girl with 8 piercings?
Yh, its a made up sh!t
But it describes your view of this anyway.
I did not call you that because you insulted her
But cause you outrightly entwine the guys actions to Christianity
I mean after he has meddled around in sin and dumped the girl, you then use Christianity to back up his wicked decisions
How blind can that be?
Would you have said the same if it was the guy it happened to?
Lets be tactful! in what we preach
Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Holywizard: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2019
The both parties are wrong though but not all relationships are meant to lead to marriage. The truth is that many are dating themselves
PaulAris:

Yh, its a made up sh!t
But it describes your view of this anyway.
I did not call you that because you insulted her
But cause you outrightly entwine the guys actions to Christianity
I mean after he has meddled around in sin and dumped the girl, you then use Christianity to back up his wicked decisions
How blind can that be?
Would you have said the same if it was the guy it happened to?
Lets be tactful! in what we preach
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.