Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Divine Timing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divine Timing (304 Views)

Implantation Signs And Symptoms: Causes, Timing, Quiz / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Timing Is Everything!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Timing by ochibuogwu5: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
There is time for everything on this earth
There is time for every man,
There is time for every work,
There is time for every purpose to manifest....
thus
"After this, Jesus walked [from place to place] in Galilee, for He would not walk in Judea because the Jews were seeking to kill Him. 2 Now the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles (Booths) was approaching. 3 So His brothers said to Him, “Leave here and go to Judea, so that Your disciples [there] may also see the works that You do. 4 No one does anything in secret when he wants to be known publicly. If You [must] do these things, show Yourself openly to the world and make Yourself known!” 5 For not even His brothers believed in Him. 6 So Jesus said to them, “*My time has not yet come*; but any time is right for you. 7 The world cannot hate you [since you are part of it], but it does hate Me because I denounce it and testify that its deeds are evil. 8 Go up to the feast yourselves. *I am not going up to this feast because My time has not yet fully come*.” 9 Having said these things to them, He stayed behind in Galilee.

10 *But [afterward], when His brothers had gone up to the feast, He went up too, not publicly [with a caravan], but quietly [because He did not want to be noticed]*. 11 So the Jews kept looking for Him at the feast and asking, “Where is He?” 12 There was a lot of whispered discussion and murmuring among the crowds about Him. Some were saying, “He is a good man”; others said, “No, on the contrary, He misleads the people [giving them false ideas].” 13 Yet no one was speaking out openly and freely about Him for fear of [the leaders of] the Jews.

14 *When the feast was already half over, Jesus went up into the temple [court] and began to teach*. 15 Then the Jews were perplexed. They said, *“How did this man become learned [so versed in the Scriptures and theology] without formal training?”* 16 Jesus answered them by saying, “My teaching is not My own, but His who sent Me. 17 If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know whether the teaching is of God or whether I speak on My own accord and by My own authority. 18 He who speaks on his own accord seeks glory and honor for himself. But He who seeks the glory and the honor of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness or deception in Him."
{John 7:1-18 amp}

In as much as every human being is eager to achieve results, it is not every opportunity, job, business, group, friendship, relationship,offers, news-trend, fashion-trend, ideas, words, message e.t.c that you should *accept/follow* no matter how *juicy* they appear, no matter *how realistic they seem under human calculations*.

There are things you/I might even accept *later* along the phase of our lives but at this point in our lives, we are not *permitted to accept it* because it is not yet time.

There are things you/I need to accept *now* in our lives but because of ignorance of the *Lord's visitation{Luke 19:44}* or engagements in sinful living/pleasures or pride of sense/riches/knowledge or lust of the worldliness we allow ourselves-emotions, family, career, business, job, marriage, favors, blessings e.t.c to be *crushed/destroyed* for even after he sought those lost opportunities with tears he could not get them back {Hebrews 12:15-17}

No matter what is happening in our lives, we should not allow circumstances, parents, peer-pressures, trends, social-media-hype, flashy/frivolous-lifestyle around us, economic-instabilities, political-manipulations/laxity, religious sentiments/brainwashing, threats, intimidation e.t.c to throw us into *competition* with anybody or group on this earth bearing in mind that each person is *unique*, each person's time of visitation and manifestation from Our God and Lord Jesus Christ is *different and unique*
however
we should also be in *communion/dialogue* with the *Holy Spirit* in order to collaborate with *His grace* to pray when He prompts us to pray, study his words when He arouses our curiosity to know Him more, think along with Him as He instructs our hearts, take actions when He instigates us to do so either from inside our hearts or from circumstances He creates around us or from human beings {sane, insane, senior, junior, teacher, student, client, colleagues, customers employee, spouse, children, parents, relations, friends, enemies, staff e.t.c} surrounding us, so that we do not become lazy/indifferent/ignorant of the *ever-dynamic move of God* in our individual lives and the whole universe.
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch The Emotional Video Of A Teenager Cocaine Addict Prostitutes To Fee / 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry For Love Alone / Relationship Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.