Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists (14772 Views)

Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road / Street Traders, Touts Frustrating Lagos-Ota-Abeokuta Road Project – Federal Govt / FG Hands Over Lagos-ota-abeokuta And Other Roads To Lagos State And Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Nigeria my Nigerian grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by SEGLIZ: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2019
this road was awarded by baba obasanjo during his 1999 administration but here we are it never lasted 20 years.
while the one that was done in the 70s is just receiving face lift.
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by Dav2255: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2019
See below
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by LegacyB: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2019
Even Lagos Ibadan express road is worse. Everyday traffic.
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by dplordx(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2019
I think it's time we stop giving contract to JB
I think they are too rich
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by Bet9ja8888881: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
adioolayi:
Julius Berger again I dont know why the projects they handle always have bad impact on the environment during their construction works. Look at their pace of work and untold hardship on Lagos-Sagamu interchange end of Lagod-Ibadan expressway.....Compare same with the Sagamu interchange- Ibadan section being handled by RCC...the difference is clear.
Julius Berger needs to do more on implementation of EIA especially on road users during their construction works. I agree, their finished projects are world class...but agony road users go through through their construction works is terrible
Lol, and you think traffic is the same on both roads sections, or do you think they have the same design?
Bros, believe me its only JB that has the capability to handle that road. Do u know how many vehicles n trucks that leave n enter lag daily, which is X4 of what plies on the interchange Ibadan road.
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by Qtsnow(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mightymanna:
the contractor has migrated to Kano-Zaria-Kaduna-Abuja expressway work is moving at the speed of light here.

please tell those motorist to chill

I passed through this route on my way to and from Kaduna, and I wonder why road rehabilitation and construction takes sooooo much time here in the west.

Within few days Julius Berger has completely tarred about 5-10km of the road. Something is definitely happening with Julius Berger in the west. I guess there is strategy in place
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by Ugosample(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
vioment:
With all the so called graduates including me, we still have to be begging julius berger to build roads for us because we are just daft. How many years have julius berger been doing roads in nigeria with resources from west africa, with nigerian workers. Up until now, those workers did not learn anything tangible; we are now waiting for the new oyibo graduate managing director to come and build roads for us.

This country have decided to be a stark fool.
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by exminister(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
tell the Government to pay them first, them the work Will be completed
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Abeg make I do and leave this country jari
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by waldigit: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
vioment:
With all the so called graduates including me, we still have to be begging julius berger to build roads for us because we are just daft. How many years have julius berger been doing roads in nigeria with resources from west africa, with nigerian workers. Up until now, those workers did not learn anything tangible; we are now waiting for the new oyibo graduate managing director to come and build roads for us.

This country have decided to be a stark fool.

Nigerians can equally perform but if sincerely given the chance.
Re: Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists by mamaafrik(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
only God knows the inept foolish oyinbo company that they gave the oshodi- iyanapaja section to,our Nigerian companies can do better than those obogbon company.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Abdulrazaq Reinstates Salary Of Kwara 'Sunset Workers' / Kogi Election: Governor Bello Hosts Faleke In Abuja / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.