Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,418 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary (35817 Views)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary / Atiku Will Lose His Polling Unit Tomorrow, As Usual~adamawa APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2019
oyatz:
Tinubu is a Nigerian, there is nothing bad if he aspire to be President of Nigeria.

I think you should should build yourself to a level that you too can aspire to be President and people will take you serious.

Thanks but no thanks. I have no interest of becoming an active politician at least not for now.

His ambition isn't the problem it's his greed just like many other politicians in Nigeria that is the problem!!!

Claiming public properties as yours amongst other things then turning around to judge or condemn others who did the same is not the kind of politician who means well for this country!!!

Wasn't he into marketing of our oyei What is the outcome

Not hating but Nigeria will be worst off in the hands of people like him!!!

We need a selfless leader and not a greedy one else we won't have a country to call ours soon!!!
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by GMbuharii: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Will you shut up you regression-minded nitwit. People like you are the reason there are wars and conflict everywhere. Your reasoning is akin to all blacks in the west viewing white people as their enemies because of racism whereas the reality is that, while racism exist, the existentialist black man will know he cannot avoid interacting with white folks who have the same rights to occupy the land he does. We should all be like the Igbos who see enemies everywhere and want to fight others to a standstill always. What kind of model of life is that? Claiming the North is our 'common enemy' just show you know zilch about life and how to get the best from it. Everyone is struggling for survival. To this end the North will be self-serving.

No different to how the West trade unfairly with Africa so they gain advantage for their people while we Africans are shortchanged. This is human nature and it is left to us Africans to safe-gaurd our own interest better. Yorubas innately understand this and this is why we don't view the North as our enemies as the Igbos do. We Yorubas understand that these are people who are constitutionally and legally fellow Nigerians so we know we cannot just wish them away and must seek solutions that allows everyone to coexist peacefully . This is why Igbos will continue to be excluded at the highest level of decision making. Their thinking is too localised, petty and reliant on simplistic identification of an enemy or 'traitor' to fight. Whereas Yorubas understand that you must carry every legitimate stakeholder along.

Where is the Northerner deemed an 'enemy' of other Nigerians or less of a citizen of our nation for us to start planning to exclude them in affairs of Nigeria? In the constitution you wrote in your room? Yorubas understand that we have to be adult about issues. We need to engage and deal with the North. Simple. The days the Igbos gain Biafra they can ignore the rest of us. Till then, Nigeria is the legal Country and all people within her border have rights of citizenship and political/social/existentialist aspirations. No one should be disenfranchised except those who choose to disenfranchise themselves (Igbos) deliberately via a general and damaging outlook of viewing others as enemies.

Are you done foaming profusely?
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by GMbuharii: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Stop calling on heaven in vain dude.

You hide behind other ethnicities to bash Yoruba and when your game is exposed you are calling to heaven. Na heaven send you to bash Yoruba?

4kU. I don't need to hide under any shttt to bash any goddamm highly sophisticated myopic bunch,whadda4K!
I wanna hit U and I do so by hiding under someone else's cloak, you gotta go for some cerebral scan,man!

I will continue to bash you guys cos you guys are more of an abomination to us south.

Think and believe whatever 4k you wanna!
I repeat,we wish you were never part of the south,you people should be annexed to the north. Apologies to simbrixton.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by GMbuharii: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
goodnight my guy

See I am a seaman,I hustle onboard ship. We move fuel from Lagos anchorage to the deltas.
It's pretty bad and ugly down there for those deltas folks.
When we passing through creeks especially the Warri creek,you see hundreds of poor people on their canoes,men,boys,girls,women with kids all looking raggy and shouting,for us to give them food and WATER! Of cos we give them anything we can afford to spare.
These kids there got no future cos they ain't in school.
The when place, atmosphere is covered with this dark black dust, forgotten what it's called.
You look up in the sky and at times you think it wanna rain but look properly and you see that dark cloud is actually smoke from flaring gas. The Warri anchorage is particularly worse in terms of pollution.

The bloody govt takes away our crude and gives it away to foreigners and buys back and brings refined products to us. And when we cry for resource control,you lots shout and say the crude belongs to Nigeria.

But nobody,no dumass shares the dangerous and unhealthy effects of oil exploration,other regions do not feel the pains of the pollution.
The igbos are bold enough to s face my enemy,that's why I tag along with them. They ain't cowards who say all is well when it's not.
Am sorry but you guys are great pretenders cos you exhibit so much bitterness from within which goes to show you guys feel the pinch as well but pretend otherwise.
If I am happy with the nation,I won't express bitterness at others who ain't.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by GMbuharii: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2019
Abominable bunch of acursed black sheep.sebi onnoghen has been finally kicked out. They rejoiced after castigating him.
That was how they castigated GEJ,Stella Odhah,PEJ,Diezani, they even tried their foolishness on Ngozi Iweala and Arunma Otteh.
Even their own Kemi Adeosun was kicked out and the north now occupies all the positions and they are saying bla bla bla. Awon dopemu ton po!!!! Adupe oloun,aawa ninu roforofo papo.
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Simbrixton(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2019
GMbuharii:

See I am a seaman,I hustle onboard ship. We move fuel from Lagos anchorage to the deltas.
It's pretty bad and ugly down there for those deltas folks.
When we passing through creeks especially the Warri creek,you see hundreds of poor people on their canoes,men,boys,girls,women with kids all looking raggy and shouting,for us to give them food and WATER! Of cos we give them anything we can afford to spare.
These kids there got no future cos they ain't in school.
The when place, atmosphere is covered with this dark black dust, forgotten what it's called.
You look up in the sky and at times you think it wanna rain but look properly and you see that dark cloud is actually smoke from flaring gas. The Warri anchorage is particularly worse in terms of pollution.

The bloody govt takes away our crude and gives it away to foreigners and buys back and brings refined products to us. And when we cry for resource control,you lots shout and say the crude belongs to Nigeria.

But nobody,no dumass shares the dangerous and unhealthy effects of oil exploration,other regions do not feel the pains of the pollution.
The igbos are bold enough to s face my enemy,that's why I tag along with them. They ain't cowards who say all is well when it's not.
Am sorry but you guys are great pretenders cos you exhibit so much bitterness from within which goes to show you guys feel the pinch as well but pretend otherwise.
If I am happy with the nation,I won't express bitterness at others who ain't.
i understand you perfectly my brother this issue is complex and I want to apologise on behalf of yoruba political leaders they really made some wrong decisions but I go like clarify something quickly yoruba itshekiri benin akoko edo esan ijaw urhobo we are one family maybe not in language or culture but we are one people na politics divide us

On the issue of igbo bravery igbos always feel they need to bring us down to elevate themselves that is the secret behind igbos calling us cowards I have never heard of an igbo man dying for a cause that is not his even politically people like obasanjo fought for Jonathan to get there we can all unite and try to respect our differences God bless you my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by oyatz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
I don't understand what you meant by 'taking public properties and turning them into your own' How and where?

Which 'our oyel' was Tinubu marketing?
Tinubu only worked with ExxonMobil and Rose to become the Treasurer of the multinational company. He was never into upstream oil marketing.

Wiseandtrue:

Thanks but no thanks. I have no interest of becoming an active politician at least not for now.

His ambition isn't the problem it's his greed just like many other politicians in Nigeria that is the problem!!!

Claiming public properties as yours amongst other things then turning around to judge or condemn others who did the same is not the kind of politician who means well for this country!!!

Wasn't he into marketing of our oyei What is the outcome

Not hating but Nigeria will be worst off in the hands of people like him!!!

We need a selfless leader and not a greedy one else we won't have a country to call ours soon!!!
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Generalnomercy: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

GEJ is d weakest
We are not expecting vote from inferior people like you... Power will come to the west come 2023.. Biggest shame that will hit you in 2023 again.

We won't support animals like you.
Hopeless Street urching.

jobless goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.