Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? (2062 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by sohiemi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2010
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Tosinville(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
lol
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by omoovie(f): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
Bah
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by snowdrops(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
omoovie:

Seal did (when she was 7 months fa)! grin & they are happily fantanbulously married till today!

Everybody needs to be loved, (sings)
everybody is looking for that something,

that thing that makes it all complete

. . . . . . .
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by madakiya(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
If the woman is crazy, you should not be.

http://online-dating-rule..com/
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by snowdrops(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2010
madakiya:

If the woman is crazy, you should not be.

http://online-dating-rule..com/
have you heard of[b] Folie à deux[/b]
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Pafuri(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2010
@olas2u: I will follow the doctors' recommendation. I will not moralize. I am just like that grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Tosinville(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2010
Seal? Who said seal did this? Any prove or link that says he care for another man's pregnancy before birth and later accept the baby as his own?

Besides, apart from my family members how do you want me to be proud of a girl who's not carrying my pregnancy in public? Do i need to lie to everyone even my mom that thats my baby in her tummy? Who am i deceiving? My damn self just because of love whilst the girl will be happy and probably take me for a fool in her mind that she has seen someone(mugu) to be my baby daddy.

Guys don't do stuffs like this at this point in time abeg.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by 2sexy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2010
Timcurrant, I have never commented on your post but I have observed one common thing about them. They are all questions but worthless. It make me think that you are very fond of fantasizing some ridiculous and un-ethical images in your medula-oblongata. What a specie in human form!
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by albridge(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2010
for wetin? undecided i think its a very bad idea undecided
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by DrCork: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2010
Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? HELL YESSS!!! They usually has more milk in there booobsi tongue(Boobsi Medical Report: 1972)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Parents Always Against Their Sons Marrying Ijebu Ladies ? / Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: / 8 Tips To Deal Withyour Boyfriend’s Flirty Girl Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.