Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,485 members, 7,840,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari (16775 Views)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / This is Zamfara. People Are Just Thumb-Printing Papers - Farooq Kperogi (videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
atalawils:

You can’t blame the governor of the state but you wan blam the president who’s not living on the state...

I guess you can praise the president for all the glories of other governors who are doing well

o[/color]

Perhaps you shld find more words...

You can’t blame the governor of the state but you wan blam the president who’s not living on the state...

I guess you can praise the president for all the glories of other governors who are doing well

during GEJ regime every small armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism etc was blamed on the president calling him names but now that it is PMB you are now blaming state governor who don't even have control of his state police talk more of the military. stop all this your bigotry and partiality. I'm sure the governor have sent reports and seeked help from the grand commander of the armed forces Buhari since his capacity is limited. blame the president not the governor just as u blamed GEJ

I’m too logical with my reasoning to come here and Ben blaming a president when crime is committed in. Local government ...

Unlike you tribal and religious bigots, I’m not like that...
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari by Yorubasaredogs: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
One imbecille that goes by the name seunprodlgy is on this thread attacking everyone that is standing on the side of the truth. The fool keyomo he is running errands for doesn't know he exists. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari by laplace19(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
seunprodigy13:
the real person who bears the moniker you took would be ashamed of how dumb u are
You're just a perfect schmuck.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari by laplace19(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
seunprodigy13:
the real person who bears the moniker you took would be ashamed of how dumb u are
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari by atalawils: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

I’m too logical with my reasoning to come here and Ben blaming a president when crime is committed in. Local government ...

Unlike you tribal and religious bigots, I’m not like that...

why is Buhari case different? during GEJ, people blamed him for failure in their states now it's buhari, u are saying the governors are to blame. hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
atalawils:

why is Buhari case different? during GEJ, people blamed him for failure in their states now it's buhari, u are saying the governors are to blame. hypocrisy at its peak.

U get sense so?

People is my name ?

U quoted a response where I said I don't fall in that category of illogical thinkers who blame a president while leaving a governor for crimes happening in a city or locality...

And here you are still saying "people" and calling me hypocrite as if "people is my name
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari by atalawils: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

U get sense so?

People is my name ?

U quoted a response where I said I don't fall in that category of illogical thinkers who blame a president while leaving a governor for crimes happening in a city or locality...

And here you are still saying "people" and calling me hypocrite as if "people is my name

in a situation like the zamafara crisis, the president has more power to intervene. the armed forces were needed to fight back the insurgents and u know very well the governor can't even control the police force in his state talk more of the military.
so tell me how ur logic makes u think the governor is to blame instead.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari by atalawils: 11:11am On May 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC recommends appointment of 4 Supreme Court Justices, probes 8 others / Fire At Champion Breweries Plc, Uyo (Pictures) / Jonathan In Dilemma Over Acceptance Of Bot Chairmanship Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.