Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside (4617 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by victorian(f): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
lefulefu:
instead of u to dump d girl for allowing another man to press her ukwu u busy fighting d dude.some guys can mumu sha.

As he is not ready to dump his lady and her ukwu nko?

He's just not ready to take such drastic step.

He still need her big curvy yansh around him. Don't u get?

There are some gfs u can't just cut off sha, no matter what.

Lol grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:

As he is not ready to dump his lady and her ukwu nko?

He's just not ready to take such drastic step.

He still need her big curvy yansh around him. Don't u get?

There are some gfs u can't just cut off sha, no matter what.

Lol grin
maybe big yansh is scarce in his areacheesy unlike my side wey ukwu jus full every wiacheesy. Anyway the issue should be b/w him and his lady and not d other guy.
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by victorian(f): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
lefulefu:
maybe big yansh is scarce in his areacheesy unlike my side wey ukwu jus full every wiacheesy. Anyway the issue should be b/w him and his lady and not d other guy.

Smiles

But it's better to teach the other guy a lesson.

What effontry cool

Did I get the English correct undecided
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:

Smiles

But it's better to teach the other guy a lesson.

What effontry cool

Did I get the English correct undecided
teach d guy a lesson how?cheesy. A man was handling another man's girlfriend's backside and d lady was giggling and laughing and u expect a reasonable man to jus start fighting d other dude wen his lady obviously loved d handlingcheesy. Yes d grammer is correctcheesy.
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by victorian(f): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
lefulefu:
teach d guy a lesson how?cheesy. A man was handling another man's girlfriend's backside and d lady was giggling and laughing and u expect a reasonable man to jus start fighting d other dude wen his lady obviously loved d handlingcheesy. Yes d grammer is correctcheesy.

Lol! Ok grin

He will still teach her a lesson when they get home and also warn her to behave herself with any ex, or friend or family friend of the opposite sex
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:

Lol! Ok grin

He will still teach her a lesson when they get home and also warn her to behave herself with any ex, or friend or family friend of the opposite sex
dats unnecessarycheesy. To save imself enuf hardbreak make im jus break up with her cos dat guy wey grab her yansh like dat is certainly coming back to complete d job in za oza roomcheesy. Dat is if im never don already do 3 rounds dis minutecheesycheesy
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by victorian(f): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
lefulefu:
dats unnecessarycheesy. To save imself enuf hardbreak make im jus break up with her cos dat guy wey grab her yansh like dat is certainly coming back to complete d job in za oza roomcheesy. Dat is if im never don already do 3 rounds dis minutecheesycheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by gistfever: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lalasticlala come and see oooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex / My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 / Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.