Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex (4575 Views)

If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? / Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Aabheaven(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Sincerely, why do u keep in touch with your Ex.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by XhosaNostra(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2019
I don't keep in touch with axes. I'm bitter like that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Excellent question.

to let the a$shole know i can live without him. Its fun fustrating him like that.

modified: its been a week since our breakup. I have every right to fustrate him. Later i'll move on but for now....
wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by healthserve(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Darammliveth(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2019
Because she's a good lady
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Aabheaven(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Excellent question.

to let the a$shole know i can live without him. Its fun fustrating him like that.
why not go for another guy y ur Ex. If u were not valued by him before will he value u now
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by sunnychibs(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2019
Because of her "centre marbel".

1 Share

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
You are??

i prefer showing him how forward im moving with my life. grin
later when he ask for a second chance ill be like, "i've moved on, you should too."

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Aabheaven:
why not go for another guy y ur Ex. If u were not valued by him before will he value u now
I wont date him. Never.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Aabheaven(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2019
Well i know basically most guys keep in touch with their Ex for Rebound Konji level if there is no one else why girls to do that for fun, straffing especially if the guy is good at it but most times it is money
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by XhosaNostra(f): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
You are??

i prefer showing him how forward im moving with my life. grin
later when he ask for a second chance ill be like, "i've moved on, you should too."

Looool. Really? I just can't keep talking to an ex. I see it as a waste of time because I don't care to prove a point to them & neither do I care about how their life is going.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Looool. Really? I just can't keep talking to an ex. I see it as a waste of time because I don't care to prove a point to them & neither do I care about how their life is going.
You are more mature. grin
Let me give myself more time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Aabheaven(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Darammliveth:
Because she's a good lady
Why did u leave her if she was that good. Or maybe you are scared of commitment and still wants to play around. Then, when u are ready you will want to hook up with her because she is a good girl according to you. Just pray she does not meet good guys like us

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Excellent question.

mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol.... bygones are bygones ,we aren't enemies though
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Kendumazy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ex and I are were friends, but the moment I started dating again I cut her off, she's not a bad person but there's no point keeping such less drama and wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Allsingles: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have nothing to do with my ex.
She almost ruin my life.
She made me to cry like a baby just because of how I was treated by her.
She took my love for her for granted.
She said she loves me mean while she just wanted to eat me and run.
She said she loves me but was having sex with another guy to the extend of pregnancy for the guy.
She was the greatest disaster that has ever happened to me.
Am very glad we are no more together.
Thank God I no longer have her phone number again.
It was what I passed in her hand that makes me to start advising people on how to be happy in their relationship and Marriage.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by NLSavage: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Allsingles:
She almost ruin my life.
She said she loves me but was having sex with another guy to the extend of pregnancy for the guy.
It was what I passed in her hand that makes me to start advising people on how to be happy in their relationship and Marriage.
Guy

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by MannieA(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don't keep in touch with him. Although he caused me so much pain, I have forgiven him. Life's too short to be angry and sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by MannieA(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Allsingles:
She almost ruin my life.

pele my dear.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Apination(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Excellent question.

Delusion undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by IamPlato(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Actually They Are The Ones Keeping In Touch

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Apination:
. Delusion undecided
So even you cant get the humour. Issokay
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by maynation(f): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have only one Ex and we are best of friends till now.

No time to hate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by healthserve(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Allsingles:
She almost ruin my life.

Wooow
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Skmoda360(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Good to hear that......I don't even wanna hear from them again

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by macfish101(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
To see whether man can get one last taste of the cookie before final discharging.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by YorubaKing: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Excellent question.

In other words... you still care about him. If you can go out of your way to grab his attention... sorry my sister, you won't mind to have him back.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by XhosaNostra(f): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Skmoda360:

Good to hear that......I don't even wanna hear from them again

Yesssssss.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by nlPoster: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Why do you still keep in touch with your ex, instead of Do you keep in touch with your ex

which is what should have been the question.

Interesting.

Not even "why do you keep in touch with your ex".

Pretty grandiose I must say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin / Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. / The Pain Of A Flat Chested Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.