Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven (38856 Views)

Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by MrMystrO(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yes I said bleached skin dopemu ode undecided

Bleached skinned people won't go to heaven. Which bible you read that one Angel Gabriel? In fact please...

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by sunkieisland(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
On top plenty things to preach about in the Bible

Holiness
Righteousness
Grace
Faith
Love
Joy
Holy Spirit etc......

This ENDTIME Prophet no see anyone to preach about except Bleached Skin and Large Ds and men who flaunt their Ds.

SMH for Christendom these days
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
MrMystrO:

Bleached skinned people won't go to heaven. Which bible you read that one Angel Gabriel? In fact please...

Sigh, so they will make for heaven for altering their natural skin color rightI can't argue with your likes abeg.

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Hienna(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Though i may have supported the present admin..... But to be frank since that day that the British flag has go down and that green white green has been raised up... Thats when the problem with Nigeria don start... Just imagine if we have never gotten d fucking independence n ko....
Bt why dem amalgamate us sef na... In 1914
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by nicepoker101(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Bleached skin yes but big long bulging manhoodAre you God See envy and jealousy abeg undecided
see the numerous adjectives you deploy to qualify the d1ck. grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Benwallt(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Shït ...I'm definitely going to hell based on this .
goodbye. Safe journey home
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by dinodangana(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
It's alarming how ppl just read the heading and make comments without even reading the body. SMH.

He never said they won't make it to heaven, he said it is not a ticket to heaven. And he's very correct. So guys, the headline might be deceiving, learn to read the details!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
nicepoker101:
see the numerous adjectives you deploy to qualify the d1ck. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by oluwasegun007(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
So God would send you to hell because he blessed you with big gbola.. OK za

Hold on let me go and measure my own first..
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Olodo24: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pastor been consoling himself over the needle in between his legs
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by funimages: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
2mercy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ghbase.com/men-with-big-manhoods-and-bleached-skin-will-not-make-it-to-heaven-prophet-opambour-asserts/amp/

*Afrinnet global enterprise* offers data entry services using Ms word, excel, power point etc.
Distance is not a barrier...
Modalities for accessing this services:
1. Whatapp me on this number 09099195753.
2. Snap and upload the manuscript to me on whatapp.
3. Make financial commitment.
Our services are fast and delivery time is short.

*Advantages of working with us*
1. We assist when you need it urgently
2. You can call us *the online secretary*.... You don't have to employ a secretary... You pay per work.... Meaning less expenses.
3. We have a great team of qualified staff to do your job .... So accuracy and speed is sure.
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by leathalbeast: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
germanized:
Only in Ghana grin

are iginla and omotoso ghanaians?
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by 1Straff: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
These guys always do things that are making things tire somebody... I even said it in a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBzTh1Hk-AA
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Stargner: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is really pathetic. If you must comment, at least read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
[b]Bleached skin yes [/b]but big long bulging manhoodAre you God See envy and jealousy abeg undecided
Very dumb thing to type no offense undecided
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dickhead02:
Very dumb thing to type no offense undecided

Offense taken, you are also dumb undecided
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by martineverest(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
op mislead nairalanders with the headline...that isn't what he said

1 Like

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by martineverest(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Stargner:
This is really pathetic. If you must comment, at least read and comprehend.
thanks..u just made me read it and the content is different from the headline

1 Like

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by martineverest(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Olodo24:
Pastor been consoling himself over the needle in between his legs
read the content first...the headline is misleading
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Shït ...I'm definitely going to hell based on this .
You are safe. The Ghana prophet said big coke and not small carrot ... tongue
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by lozanni(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Now I have heard it all. That part about the big manhood had me laughing grin
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shout out to members of the big **** club. We know ourselves grin
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Bleached skin yes but big long bulging manhoodAre you God See envy and jealousy abeg undecided
You are one dumb ass fvck grin grin where is it written in the Bible that people who bleach their skin will go to hell?stupid people every where lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
SilentListener:
You are one dumb ass fvck grin grin where is it written in the Bible that people who bleach their skin will go to hell?stupid people every where lol grin grin

So it is until you see it in the Bible before you know it is common sense right, you dumb ass fvck, altering your natural colour is right abi? Yes there are stupid people everywhere, but your stupidity is top notch.
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Num07033711115(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wait o are u saying that GOD Is wrong 4 giving me big tin?
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So it is until you see it in the Bible before you know it is common sense right, you dumb Bleep, altering your natural colour is right abi? Yes there are stupid people everywhere, but your stupidity is top notch.
shutup mumu stop talking, ode where is it written? idiot point it out let me see mumu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by olu77(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
naijjaman:
shocked
Gone are the days when men of God aimed before they fire.

What a world undecided

They are not men of the living God. They are business men infact they are anti Christ.

Topic was actually misleading to capture our attention.
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Sluvist(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Possibly somebody with big joystick and light skin snatched a girl from this pastor,
Wonder shalt never end.
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Shït ...I'm definitely going ;
to hell based on this .

Oga calm down joor....with DAT ur 3/4'' Johnny,.....them dey count fish crayfish self dey raise hand.

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
SilentListener:
shutup mumu stop talking, ode where is it written? idiot point it out let me see mumu grin grin

It's so unfortunate ordinary common sense you don't have, that's why you're slow in thinking, let me leave you with your dumbness and stupidity which is enough for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.