Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven (38859 Views)

Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by double0seven(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op is twisting the pastor's words
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by rockh2065: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
hmmmmm gbefun

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It's so unfortunate ordinary common sense you don't have, that's why you're slow in thinking, let me leave you with your dumbness and stupidity which is enough for you.
You are the dumb and stupid one, simple question you can't even answer, i guess you are just big and dumb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Ikpongiton: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
the man of god is right oo .the last time i checked,people with over sized manhood and bleached skin are fond of snatching people's wives
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
SilentListener:
You are the dumb and stupid one, simple question you can't even answer, i guess you are just big and dumb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by greggng: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is why i said our educational system is so bad that people only read headlines without the body . Even the one that posted it doesn't understand simple comprehension or he just wanted to make front page at the expense of gullible Nigerians . Anyone that passed English with C6 should be able to understand what the pastor was saying . But the headline remains suspicious cos is misleading
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Ikpongiton: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
grin....The man in the Picture below will NOT MAKE HEAVEN grin grin grin
maka why ?did your girl friend abandoned you and ran to him?
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=77381275][/quote]You fool go and read your Bible 1 Samuel 16: 17 Dumb lois grin grin
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
SilentListener:
You fool go and read your Bible 1 Samuel 16: 17 Dumb lois grin grin

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Kyrx(m): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
If its naturally big and you don't sin around with it, I don't see it leading you to hell, on the issue of bleached skin, I'll leave that to God to judge on, but I think its wrong changing the tone of your skin to look "good".
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=77381420][/quote]You are just dumb, just admit it dumb one
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by nicepeople: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2019
The title is misleading. He was on point. People do wrong things to get attention of women.
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Bleached skin yes but big long bulging manhoodAre you God See envy and jealousy abeg undecided
Are you for real undecided
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2019
BornagainThief:
Are you for real undecided

No, I am for fake undecided
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

No, I am for fake undecided
You are slow lady, too slow undecided
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Confidento(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Abeg tell them ooo, we jump to conclusions too much in this country!
dinodangana:
It's alarming how ppl just read the heading and make comments without even reading the body. SMH.

He never said they won't make it to heaven, he said it is not a ticket to heaven. And he's very correct. So guys, the headline might be deceiving, learn to read the details!
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Bleached skin yes but big long bulging manhoodAre you God See envy and jealousy abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by jackals(f): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
grin....The man in the Picture below will NOT MAKE HEAVEN grin grin grin

Hi dear. Please are you the one in the picture?
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2019
BornagainThief:
You are slow lady, too slow undecided

You are daft dude, really daft undecided
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by jackals(f): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2019
MissRaine69:
He has been and seen it all for himself so he is speaking from experience!

lol. pastor is a frustrated 2mins man
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are daft dude, really daft undecided
ok grin grin
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=savior22 post=77381533][/quote]Can you believe grin grin
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2019
BornagainThief:
Can you believe grin grin
Loz Nl people they funny sha
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Naijageak(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Akuruoulo(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2019
jackals:

lol. pastor is a frustrated 2mins man
. Please Its Too Late To Laugh Oooh
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by nwakaibeya1: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2019
�Jeremiah 12:10,Jeremiah 5,31,Pastors>Apostles,Prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority&my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets&pastors& apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMANS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority&judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth& revelation &that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go&sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to humans , so cant you see that we are wiser than those you who don't understand the spiritual& criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean&perish people than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like many people who read us knows our truth& revelation&many of his , Pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant& blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light&mantle& power that b& that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many humans like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think deeply :we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings *this is typical of all our truth& revelation&explanations about the night people ,the rich people &evil marine&occult world&those whom humans believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins havedeprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Come who be your pastor? that man needs to be flogged.
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by akdjr(m): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Is that what the Bible say? When u tell people that Bible is a big scam being proclaimed as a word of God they will call you names. We are being told that God is a merciful God and he forgives sins, yet the same book claimed God place a curse on woman after disobedience that the woman will labour in pains when giving birth and that curse has not been forgiven till now. I realized that all animals passes through pains during child bearing and the pain is not limited to human alone.
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by Biglittlelois(f): 12:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Charelsz:
Come who be your pastor? that man needs to be flogged.

Go and flog him nah, awon bleaching crew oshi, is it right to alter your natural colour undecided
Re: Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven by makoota: 12:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
Shït ...I'm definitely going to hell based on this .
you said so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.