Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo (61974 Views)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by metroid(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2019
I know a woman without legs in Benin, she is married with beautiful children and grand children.

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by mechanics(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Wow, real love, but if he's not around her, how will she cope?
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:

And I have seen ugly short girls too with terrible attitude, but last las, a man will marry them.

Of course she's pretty if not for those legs.

But have never seen a Nigerian guy marry a cripple except one in a million and it's very rare. That's the honest truth and we all know.

I know most men marry whoever even the she-devil they will still marry and that’s why most marriages have unimaginable self induced problems then come online and complain. Lol

Cripples just need the right care and medical support and one might not even know they are crippled.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2019
jaxxy:

I know most men marry whoever even the she-devil they will still marry and that’s why most marriages have unimaginable self induced problems then come online and complain. Lol

Cripples just need the right care and medical support and one might not even know they are crippled.

Honestly ehn? When they come online and complain, I just laugh and read other threads. Man go see fire, he will enter.

And pertaining to the cripples, u are right about them.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Rilley(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2019
HeWrites:
Still won't stop the guy from cheating
He won't cheat on her
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by imitateMe(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2019
frozen70:
This is an example of true love
The same love I have for you wink
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Iretii0511(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:
Only abroad will one sees this type of love.

In Nigeria, no man will even look at her. Even a Nigerian man abroad will not marry her.

May God help us in this country amen

Not true. I can assure you that.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Iretii0511:

Not true. I can assure you that.

OK o.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2019
Rilley:
He won't cheat on her

I love Jason statham kiss

My favorite actor!

The guy moves na die! cheesy

And he doesn't smile.. grin
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Rilley(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:

I love Jason statham kiss
My favorite actor!
The guy moves na die! cheesy
And he doesn't smile.. grin
Yeah, me too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Rilley:
Yeah, me too. cheesy

cheesy
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Abagworo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
KingLennon:
I know it must be a foreign guy. If na naija girl be that her own don finish cuz even conductor no go look her face

I dare tell you that you got it very wrong.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by frozen70(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
imitateMe:

The same love I have for you wink

Lol, stop amusing me, abeg, ❗
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by cyprex: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
frozen70:
This is an example of true love

So it seems
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by mozona(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
may God bless their union
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Ekebitozi: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
How do I post something on nairaland.. No insult please
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is so touching! Hml to them!
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Toks2008(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
As long as i desire her, disability becomes inconsequential.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Starz825(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
KingLennon:
I know it must be a foreign guy. If na naija girl be that her own don finish cuz even conductor no go look her face
grin...na wa for u oo..u wan kill person with laff...
But no talk like that o..some physically challanged ladies could be here on the thread..
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jackals(f): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
True love has slowly eroded away in this our country. Almost everyone calculates benefits before going into anything and when those benefits dry up, they japa to d next. The socioeconomic atmosphere ain't helping matters too undecided

Lols. You too have sense dear
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jackals(f): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Opto1:

Lol. Life, what if you had an Accident and you become dual amputee, won't you wish you had someone to love you?
You be talking as if you know tomorrow. Sometime some shit are better not saudd

First time I'm meeting someone sensible on romance section
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jackals(f): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:
Only abroad will one sees this type of love.

In Nigeria, no man will even look at her. Even a Nigerian man abroad will not marry her.

May God help us in this country amen

Say someone who care more about handsome face than the man's personality and sincerity. You even said you can marry a criminal so far he has an handsome face..Lol, good luck till reality dawn...I know you'll quote me to say rubbish
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by sweetilicious(f): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
White guys love unconditionally.Over here,everyone is looking for a girl or a guy his friends will hail them for.After the wedding,they will face reality alone.

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Ugosample(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
True love has slowly eroded away in this our country. Almost everyone calculates benefits before going into anything and when those benefits dry up, they japa to d next. The socioeconomic atmosphere ain't helping matters too undecided

It's a big shame really what the country has become

its what is spoiling the mind of the citizens
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Ugosample(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
mechanics:

she will.be using prosthetics

she will be fine without him
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Ugosample(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
mechanics:

she will be fine without him cry
mechanics:

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by mechanics(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ugosample:

she will be fine without him cry
okay.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
jackals:

Say someone who care more about handsome face than the man's personality and sincerity. You even said you can marry a criminal so far he has an handsome face..Lol, good luck till reality dawn...I know you'll quote me to say rubbish

I will quote u well!

I cannot and will not marry a criminal, I have a reputation to protect.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
nice boobs,that's wat I saw

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jrfaj: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Man carried his fiance without legs on his shoulder, show her off to the world for peole to know he truly love and care for her as they both share cute adorable pre wedding photo.

This man is a legend? Cute Or nay?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-carried-his-girl-without-legs-on-his-shoulder-in-cute-pre-wedding-photo/

chai!!! the leg whey ni complete go son reduce the number of sex styles pesin go fit use
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by KingLennon(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Starz825:

grin...na wa for u oo..u wan kill person with laff...
But no talk like that o..some physically challanged ladies could be here on the thread..
I felicitate with them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.