Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says (8270 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by goldcoinhub: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2019
A lady has taken to Twitter to open up on her affair with her married boyfriend, whom she claimed is so active on the bed, but she is not enjoying the relationship with him.

In her post, she revealed that his wife is not in the country and anytime they are on phone, she has to be dead silent and sometimes even asked to move to the balcony.

This she doesn't like and she is considering quitting the relationship, but there is just one thing holding her back - his sex game.

She wrote:

My boyfriend is almost always on a video call with his wife who’s abroad. Every time they video calling it has to be completely silent. This other time he told me to go and sit at the balcony. I wanted to leave the relationship so bad but his sex game is holding me back.

https://lailasnews.com/i-want-to-leave-my-married-boyfriend-but-his-sex-is-holding-me-back/

lalasticlala

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by faithfull18(f): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Married boyfriend
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Is she talking about me? grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by IamD18: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2019
The lady who'll give your future husband a good sex game is still in primary 2.

Foooooooool!

That's how they go about breaking people's home.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by bukiah: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Fool. continue wasting your time.
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by IANAGI(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A lady has taken to Twitter to open up on her affair with her married boyfriend, whom she claimed is so active on the bed, but she is not enjoying the relationship with him.

In her post, she revealed that his wife is not in the country and anytime they are on phone, she has to be dead silent and sometimes even asked to move to the balcony.

This she doesn't like and she is considering quitting the relationship, but there is just one thing holding her back - his sex game.

She wrote:

My boyfriend is almost always on a video call with his wife who’s abroad. Every time they video calling it has to be completely silent. This other time he told me to go and sit at the balcony. I wanted to leave the relationship so bad but his sex game is holding me back.

https://lailasnews.com/i-want-to-leave-my-married-boyfriend-but-his-sex-is-holding-me-back/

lalasticlala

This one is just looking for unnecessary attention. WEREY....
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Offpoint: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2019
no word, but karma is a bïtch

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Jayslicky: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Foolishness is the a common quality found in this generation of females, are these fish brains going to be the mothers to the future generation, if so then the future is bleak.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Jayslicky: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Foolishness is the a common quality found in this generation of females, are these fish brains going to be the mothers to the future generation, if so then the future is bleak.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by majamajic(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2019
bukiah:
Fool. continue wasting your time.

why call her fool, don't u listen to her story, she said she is not enjoying the relationship anymore but his moves on bed is holding her back, on this forum we have people that are in this position, u advice them. calling them fools has no meaning. I remember when I gamble between playing Sunday morning street soccer and going to church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2019
That is the power of the DICCK.. shocked
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by MarianaTrench: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:

Foooooooool!

She's not breaking his home... she's fulfilling a need
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by anthonyuncle(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2019
in da end, she will still come online & say "men are scum"
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by ShitHead(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Don't worry. Keep fvcking. Karma will be your gym instructor.
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Nbote(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dis is what is keeping most gals confused... Dey know d relationship is toxic ooo, dey know he's stingy oo, dey know he's cheating ooo but as soon as dey remember his bed game dey decide to forgive him lol
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Adeyemimalik: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
I have a ebook on a blue print to Canada permanent residence,what U nid to know as a single before marriage and ebook on computer engineering....

Inbox me if U are interested...
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Adeyemimalik: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
I have an ebook on a blue print to Canada permanent residence,what U nid to know as a single before marriage and ebook on computer engineering....

Inbox me if U are interested...
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by PaulAris: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sex game?
Hahaha!!
That's amusing.
So for the umpteenth time, a lady attests to the Power the Jrod as over her, the great manipulations it does.
Good sex controls the body through orgasms, the prime of emotions.
Her mind knows what she's doing isn't right but she can't help it, her body can't resist.
So factly, the mind isn't the greatest "controller" of the body, something else is.
And y'all can pretty well guess that already
Master your game people(Guys). If not for the fun of it, then for the power!
Life is sure good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
No brag, if I want this, I can. One of my ex can still bleep me if I want.

But marriage is sacrosanct.
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Kylekent59: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
majamajic:

why call her fool, don't u listen to her story, she said she is not enjoying the relationship anymore but his moves on bed is holding her back, on this forum we have people that are in this position, u advice them. calling them fools has no meaning. I remember when I gamble between playing Sunday morning street soccer and going to church.

You supposed to know how Nigerians reason naa. Once a post is made, evil comes to their minds immediately.

It's just complicated in this country. I expected that if a person can read and write, even type and correct English usage, the person should reason in a comprehendable way and not the other way round.

I believe if we have good people on social media such as you, social media would be very good and enjoyable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
When you know how to satisfy a woman, she'll be hooked even when you don't need her.

If you're a man and you want to be great in bed, read TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide. If you want to cure premature ejaculation, then read Lasticle.

Download: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Popmaster2019(f): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
O je wa ke eng!
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by PolymathDave(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
faithfull18:
Married boyfriend
lol, the english dey funny!
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Gentleziggy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:

Foooooooool!

grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Gentleziggy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That is the power of the DICCK.. shocked
d guy in question must b a master in his game
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by sweetilicious(f): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
I will never have anything to do with a married man
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Adetunji109: 12:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Relax

Another man is also greasing the wife's engine on the other side cool
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Burgerlomo: 1:43am On Apr 10, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Is she talking about me? grin

One minute cool

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Burgerlomo: 1:46am On Apr 10, 2019
sweetilicious:
I will never have anything to do with a married man

Cool! But what about married but separated?
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by teacherbim(f): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaulAris:
Sex game?
Hahaha!!
That's amusing.
So for the umpteenth time, a lady attests to the Power the Jrod as over her, the great manipulations it does.
Good sex controls the body through orgasms, the prime of emotions.
Her mind knows what she's doing isn't right but she can't help it, her body can't resist.
So factly, the mind isn't the greatest "controller" of the body, something else is.
And y'all can pretty well guess that already
Master your game people(Guys). If not for the fun of it, then for the power!
Life is sure good!
oh
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by adecz: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Knowing he was married,
what were you actually expecting
from the relationship?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Recent Picture Of Ex Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Wife Wura Ola / Slay Queen Opens Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Pant – Photos / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.