Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster (1492 Views)

Gov. Obiano Visits Scene Of Fire Disaster. / Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by IDanfulani(m): 12:50am On Apr 10, 2019
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED : These are some of the casualties of the Sam Mbakwe International Airport fire disaster , Owerri , Imo state . The fire service in Nigeria has an international merit award for never living up to expectation and never having water when it matters most . Now , talk of airports : every local airport in Nigeria goes by the appellation , International , including the ramshackle airport at the treasure base , milk cow of Nigeria , Port Harcourt . The Minister of transportation and his under Minister in charge of aviation will never think of resigning after this mess , neither will FAAN officials at Owerri. Am sure these workers are not insured and in the usual , I don't care attitude of Nigeria governments , these victims will be allowed to carry their cross ?
We say , NO , to this .
Public officials should live up to their responsibility please .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl9HmH4W-tw
Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by SarkinYarki: 12:57am On Apr 10, 2019
and the govt lied there were no casualties..What a country
Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by Optional09: 1:01am On Apr 10, 2019
Keep voting for incompetent people who are offering you money, food and so many instant gratification to buy your votes. That’s what you’ll be getting. My heart goes out to all the victims and I wish you all quick recovery

Sense to Nigerians, make nna get sense

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by Kingpee2(m): 1:02am On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeriaaaaaa,how can I sell this country?please.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by Blue3k(m): 1:16am On Apr 10, 2019
Are you sure these guys were got their burns at airport? Various reports were likely at the scene. Wouldn't their be an ambulance called if this was case. If the report is true the governor will probably announce they'll pay for medical treatment. Then say we're working on issue to quell dissent.

The fire service in Nigeria has an international merit award for never living up to expectation and never having water when it matters most .
The Minister of transportation and his under Minister in charge of aviation will never think of resigning after this mess , neither will FAAN officials at Owerri. 

I believe Imo state has a fire service. Shouldn't their boss be the one to resign? Anyway I dont think the cause of fire has been discovered yet.
Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by MetaPhysical: 1:55am On Apr 10, 2019
I knew it was a lie yeaterday when i read the news and they said the Aerodrome fire department has the situation under control.

Lord have mercy! Nigeria itself is a threat on its citizens.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by Xander85: 2:53am On Apr 10, 2019
The victims should get a good lawyer and launch a class-action against the useless federal gov't!

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by jumobi1(m): 3:05am On Apr 10, 2019
I'm tired of this world. And people were just putting phones in the victims faces. I feel so sorry for the victims because the government won't help them.

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by sweerychick(f): 5:23am On Apr 10, 2019
Op you better remove that fake news before it makes it to front page, because Nairaland is notorious for posting fake news.
That video is not from Imo airport fire. it's the victims involved in 2017 osisioma tanker explosion in Aba......
All these bastards that call themselves bloggers always spreading fake news

5 Likes

Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by AskProf: 6:26am On Apr 10, 2019
IDanfulani:
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED : These are some of the casualties of the Sam Mbakwe International Airport fire disaster , Owerri , Imo state . The fire service in Nigeria has an international merit award for never living up to expectation and never having water when it matters most . Now , talk of airports : every local airport in Nigeria goes by the appellation , International , including the ramshackle airport at the treasure base , milk cow of Nigeria , Port Harcourt . The Minister of transportation and his under Minister in charge of aviation will never think of resigning after this mess , neither will FAAN officials at Owerri. Am sure these workers are not insured and in the usual , I don't care attitude of Nigeria governments , these victims will be allowed to carry their cross ?
We say , NO , to this .
Public officials should live up to their responsibility please .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl9HmH4W-tw
Re: Victims Of Owerri International Airport Fire Disaster by Chipink(f): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2019
sweerychick:
Op you better remove that fake news before it makes it to front page, because Nairaland is notorious for posting fake news.
That video is not from Imo airport fire. it's the victims involved in 2017 osisioma tanker explosion in Aba......
All these bastards that call themselves bloggers always spreading fake news

I was about saying that.
That's a very very old video.
But trust trashy nairaland and it's numerous ignorant members

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Storm Military Base In Northeastern Nigeria / Throwback: Abubakar Audu Dies Before INEC Announce Result Of Kogi Governorship / Amotekun Will Be Declared A Terrorist Group Before The End Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.