Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB (24609 Views)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Mrexcell(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
boman2014:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/09/igbos-will-get-nothing-buharis-second-term-okorocha/

This man is just too dumb how did he expect the great igbos to vote for a buhari who has never hidden his hatred for them? Someone who doesn't even have anything to offer than Islamic extremisism. This is the reason why majority of southerners are clamouring for the restructuring of this disorganized country where every region won't have to depend on the Federal government for anything but to contribute instead.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Walala(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ryabcool:

First, Buhari lost my support a long time ago. Saying this now, so that anything I tell you will be seen as nonpartisan and what I truly feel.

When i said you don't have to like someone but you need to respect him, can you honestly say the igbo people treated yoruba with respect in the time of GEJ? There is even a thread where you guys mocked yoruba people when some elders went to complain to him about so little executive appointments in his administration. Did you attempt to bring yoruba people closer when your adopted son was in power? Have you forgotten when GEJ called SW leaders rascals? That big insult was what brought about the drunkard tag SW gave him. Instead of peace, there were threats to dominate yoruba people in SW and take over Lagos. Someone even tried to contest for governorship. In a ethnic society we have today, that was a big insult. There was no insult that wasn't dished here. I remember the famous "Eko oni ogbanje o" slang you guys coined here on nairaland.

Now I won't excuse some utterances that some leaders made. Eg oba of Lagos and his lagoon speech. But did you guys attempt to embrace us as brothers? Was there any dialogue or diplomacy? We were turned to a laughing stock and insulted

You can't treat us so badly then go ahead to call us betrayers when we decided to go elsewhere.

And now instead of trying to settle and diplomacy, you people are talking about using North to punish us. How do you guys want to progress when you keep fighting everyone?

Really, yoruba people don't want you to like them. We really don't care about your friendship. Just mutual respect is enough. If there is mutual respect for each other, there is no mountain that the south east will climb that the south west will not support.

It's not too late for the igbo race. Dialogue and diplomacy is not completely gone. Try to reason amongst yourselves, and come forward to the table. We are waiting to talk to you.

Thank you my brother....How can a tribe who calls you broke, slaves, cowards and all other insults expect you to side with them in politics? The fight the igbos want is with the North but they know they will be crushed with immediate effect because Hausa man na military mindset them get and how can they forget the genocide caused by the coward Ojukwu who ran away just like kanu. At least Kanu asked after the whereabouts of his dog.. grin grin when he ran to Isreal. So they pick the easy fight which is with us so they can have someone to beat their chest at. I have never seen them insult the Hausas like that or say Abuja na no man's land. Even when they are slaughtered in the north, na diplomacy them dey use try settle am, never retaliate and they are supposed to be warriors,,,LMAo.

But bro forget all that diplomacy talk...the hate in those guys is too deep and we just need to keep working with the north because what happened under GEJ is a quick glimpse of what will happen if these ingrates every get presidency...No one trust them and lets leave it like that...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Basher8583: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
ocelot2006:

It's funny you talk about "diplomacy and dialogue"? Has your leader ever shown any form of diplomacy? Has he ever reached out to the South East, regardless of their political affiliation, in order to unify the nation and buy the Igbos over? Have you forgotten the "97%-5%" speech in the United States during buhari's first tenure? And what have the Igbos, or the south as a whole, gained under Buahri's watch apart from marginalization of the Igbos, and nepostim plus tribalism? like i earlier mentioned, heaven will not fall if the Igbos gain nothing from Buhari.

This is the ranting of a tribe that want to be loved so badly but due to thier fvckup are licking thier wounds and feeling like they dont need any help.
Igbos are losers even the sucessful ones are either drug dealers, ritualist, or dishonest businesmen. Just a few of them with integrity
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by koyyess: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Walala:

Keep bleating in pains. Nothing for you people except crumbs for your years of slavely.

Blind bats. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by orisa37: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Managing with vengeance. That's bad management.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by searchlight: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2019
Koolking:
I agree.

It's the natural law of reward. You can't reap where you didn't sow.

While the east/south will benefits in terms of infrastructural development and and economic prosperity under PMB, individual reward in terms of appointment is a 'NO' for me. Let they get appointments from politics of hatred and bigotry.
politics of hatred? so whoever chooses not to vote your preferred candidate is playing politics of hatred? thank God buhari has nothing to offer. remember he who expect nothing shall never be disappointed. an average Igbo man has no hope on buharis administration, I think people who are disappointed are OUK, Okorocha, Onu, Lauratta Onochie and other useful Iddiots in our zone who we warned but they fail to listen. given the third chance we will still vote against failure buhari. pls you that is reaping from where you sow how has buharis govet directly elevated you and your family? we are mainly after the improvement of common man on the street and not apoitment to already made elites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by searchlight: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2019
Praktikals:
The should go and meet Atiku. Shebi they gave him a block vote. Wise men like Ngige, Ogbonaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha told them, but dem no gree
lolssss zombies shaa. you that gave buhari your vote is your father now the federal minister of petroleum? las las the apoitment goes to the elites and make them more powerful and ready to oppress the poor. pls post it here when you are finally apointed as buharis chief of staff to replace kyari.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 11, 2019
cool
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by searchlight: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2019
twilliamx:
Politics is a game which the igbos are woeful at playing, instead of them to play open politics knowing the kind of country they are in, they choose to play self centered politics, prior to Atiku choosing Obi as running mate, yorubas were called slaves to fulani, but when the same fulani chose their son as running mate, they started screaming Atikulate up and down, even denying their sons which were vying for the same position thier support, they are very divisive but their schemes are childish, they only think of themselves even ignoring the order of their dilector not to vote, all of a sudden kanu became a useless spokesperson, there is no other major tribe in Nigeria that plays politics like them, that is why they are always outplayed by other major tribes.
Until they change their tactics of self love and hatred for the rest. They might never rule this country
let me start from your last statement. what has ruling this country has to do with bettering the country. remember the economic and political impute of the igbos can never be matched by any region of the country, you can stop teaching of history in schools but you can't erase history. I think the country was in her best state when igbos were leading in all angles. how do you compare what you have today as a country (ZOO) and that of the first republic when Zik, Orizu and co were piloting the affairs of the country, the first Nigeria civilian president is an Igbo, the first speaker of the house of reps was an Igbo, the first senate president was an Igbo, the first vice president of Nigeria was an Igbo, the first military head of state in Nigeria was an Igbo, I can go on and on and on talking about firsts only. So beat that if you can. coming to voting pattern, yorubas voted tribalistically just to get the presidency in 2023 disregarding the incompetence of buhari and the sorry state of Nigerian economy while igbos sacrificed Igbo presidency in pursuit of good governance and development, at some point the VP and honourable minister had nothing to campaign with aside Yoruba presidency and that alone tells one how selfish and myopic that particular race is. Igbos hate buhari because they hate failure and buhari is synonymous to failure. this same buhari had chosen Igbo VP twice but couldn't get votes in the east. Igbos are woeful politically? they supported OBJ in 1999 he won, they supported OBJ in 2003 he won even against their own Ojukwu, (zombie talked about tribal politics oo) they supported Yaradua in 2007 he won, they supported GEJ in 2011 he won that is four against two, now who's a failure in politics? meanwhile we are patiently waiting for yorubas political dexterity come 2023, let's see how they will realise their tribal political ambition then we will know who'd laugh last. the igbos are the worst race to grace our mother earth, they are divided against themselves, they can't rule Nigeria, there land isn't developed, they are this and that but aren't you surprise that despite all these vices you juxtapose igbos with they are still waxing stronger and better than you who seems to know it all and have everything? I think how Igbos do it against all odds should be included as the 8th wonder of the world.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Askme8: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

In real life you are a Wretched souls, Hawking Gala and Pushing wheel barrow in Ogbomosho can't get you anything, I understand your frustrations my friend. It is a Pity that you are going to die a Wretched soul like the past OSU
hahahaha Egbon kpele!! No vex say I come ogbomoshor come become land lord oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Orobo2Lekpa: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Basher8583:

Im sure its PDP causing the mayhem for losing in the state. Its pure logic now. Why will the winner kill his people while the loser loves the people that didnt vote for him.

Atiku is the man behind this bullshit. Time will tell

Yea, he told those who wouldn't vote for him to kill themselves
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Basher8583: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
Orobo2Lekpa:

Yea, he told those who wouldn't vote for him to kill themselves
No dumbass... He financed the mayhem to make it look like a crisis period for the country.. That was why he was confident that the nos that voted in the north was exagerated
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by toygod2: 5:37am On May 12, 2019
jj
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by kingdavidG(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2019
twilliamx:
Politics is a game which the igbos are woeful at playing, instead of them to play open politics knowing the kind of country they are in, they choose to play self centered politics, prior to Atiku choosing Obi as running mate, yorubas were called slaves to fulani, but when the same fulani chose their son as running mate, they started screaming Atikulate up and down, even denying their sons which were vying for the same position thier support, they are very divisive but their schemes are childish, they only think of themselves even ignoring the order of their dilector not to vote, all of a sudden kanu became a useless spokesperson, there is no other major tribe in Nigeria that plays politics like them, that is why they are always outplayed by other major tribes.
Until they change their tactics of self love and hatred for the rest. They might never rule this country

Hmmm... Voting for party of choice(Democracy) has now become "...tactics of self love and hatred for the rest". It baffles me that some people would be guilty of something which their conscience would also obviously be striking and witnessing against them about, and still they will be accusing other people of it.
Anyway, let me set the record straight; With your professionalism and expertise in politics, your tribe have been and will remain one of the various tribes that have earned and are still earning Nigeria the position of the HEADQUARTERS OF POVERTY in the world. The elites among your tribes are busy exhibiting and showing their expertise in corrupt practices thereby helping the nation to earn grades in the World Index of both Corrupt Government and Bad Governance, with you following mumuishly and throwing your support at them on your empty stomach. AN AVERAGE IGBO PERSON DOESN'T REPRESENT POVERTY, THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL, NOT ONLY IN BUSINESS, BUT ALSO IN ACADEMICS AND OTHER AREAS OF LIFE, WHICH ACCOUNTS FOR WHY THEY ARE CHOSEN OR ACCEPTED TO BE A PART OF THE GOVERNMENT OF SOME FIRST WORLD NATIONS (If you doubt this one I just said then you may need to investigate or consult countries like UK, Canada, Italy and some other ones I may not be able to mention.). SO, STOP HATING, GO AND GET A LIFE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Chinedu Nebo Nominated For A Ministerial Position / PDP Lawmakers Fight Over Positions - Premium Times / Onofiok Akpan-Luke Celebrates Birthday, Wedding Anniversary With Pretty Wife.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.