Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance (672 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance by MOBO444(f): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-512442.0.html

The link above says a lot, It is just 11 AM in London and the assassination squad called out in full force, here on NL, I shudder as the conspiracy and betrayal gather momentum, this was an assassination of character and we are powerless against its forces, all we have is our pen and ink, can’t believe we have laughed, dined and wined with people we taught we were all one Happy Black family, Black Brother and Sister on NL, tears fill my eyes as the knife of Brutus runs deep into Julius Caesar, even Judas Iscariot would have envied this betrayal on Nairaland, silent everywhere as the Cartel and old gang leaders of NL Romance orchestrate a genocide against the new members of NL, they are the JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER.

The only sin we have committed on NL Romance is we came in too late hence we are not old and mature members, we are new on NL and they hate us for that, Hell they even said we can’t say our mind, we have to follow the old scared law of old stories on NL, we have to listen, watch and take note, we can’t post comment, cant argue, reply comment, laugh at comment, we can’t even have flashy nice names, they want us to be Morons on NL (IT WONT HAPPEN, YOU CAN BET YOUR PENNY).

I have seen names like Violent (The trigger), Tink_sh, Jennykadry (Taught we were friends), ElRazur, Jay bee, denzel 2009 (You betrayed me), y me, Rokiatu, Akingirl, Rockstation (I know u now), York (U too Brutus), these Blood unit have been the first to draw the first to draw the first blood, we know other are waiting in the wings and are ready to follow, other like Lovebug, Google, Inked_Nerd, ice234, Odunnu, Femmy2010, Tpiah, Lashontae, Odiaero, Okija_juju, Scooby_1, Deniyor, Honeric_1, Madlady, Ebeeere, Lowlah, Vivaladiva, Lovemoi, Whiteroses, IyaBasira, Girl846, Firearm, Seyibrown, Miss Toch, Mama gee, Aigbecky, Muggle, Ebonyvibe, Ademiller, Wavemasta, Bebe, Chidikus, Queeneve, Spicyhoney, Phemmy888, to al old NL members we say we are sorry, forgive us.

If we are banned or have our thread deleted on NL Romance, lives will be affected in London, New York, Rome, Paris, Brisbane, Moscow, Dubai, Lisbon, Madrid, Athens, Munich, Frankfurt, Milan, Bordeaux, Manchester, Washington, Miami, Los Angles, Edinburgh, Lagos, Warri, Benin, Barcelona, Abuja, Cape Town, Durban, Cairo, Accra, Santiago, Kinshasa, I know personally of 2,000,000 people that are ready to make our battle their war here on NL Romance, they are the secret fans of NL Romance that are not registered on NL but hold our view as the holy grail of their day to day activities. Seun the King of NL we beseech you, don’t let them have their way, you have always been an advocate for freedom of speech, this is what you stand for, this is how you became you, your identity, help us fight back, don’t ban us from NL, we new NL members LOVE U.
Re: We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance by ElRazur: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2010
. . . . And this is what drags the quality around here down. SMH.
Re: We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance by MOBO444(f): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2010
Seun dont let them have their way of banning us on NL, freedom of speech has always been your identity, dont back track now for any one, not when election is so close in Nigeria, this is a new dawn.
Re: We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance by MOBO444(f): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2010
ElRazur:

. . . . And this is what drags the quality around here down. SMH.

I was thinking we were friends.
Re: We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance by spikedcylinder: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2010
Jeez. undecided
Re: We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance by jaybee3(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2010
Thread locked
Hear your grievances on the original thread and stop duplicating threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-512442.0.html

(1)

Those Who Knw Him Tel Me He Has Many Gal Frnds / Signs Of Your Woman Cheating / How Long Should An Honeymoon Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.