Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me, But I Don't Want Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me, But I Don't Want Her (993 Views)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / My Neighbor's Wife / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me, But I Don't Want Her by lacemose(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
A few weeks ago, I had a neighbor in the estate where I stay, he turned out to be an Alhaji. I never spoke to him, not until recent that we crossed path and had no choice but to greet him.

After a week of our first encounter, behold a very beautiful lady steps into the house. His house and my house has just one main entrance. When she stepped in, I was shirtless and didn't know she was coming, she opened the main door and lo and behold, there she was. She immediately apologized for opening the door while I was shirtless and I replied her that it wasn't a problem, as at that time, Alhaji was not at home.

About 4 hours later, she knocked at my door and I asked who it was, she replied and I opened the door, she was just staring at me. I felt uncomfortable and asked her what she wanted and then she got herself back saying she needed the key to the main entrance. In my mind, I said, "mehn, but this lady entered with her key na". But I ignored my mind and just gave her mine to open the door.

She did not bring back the key till around 12am, by then, I was already asleep when she knocked again. I then woke up and opened my door and there she was again staring. So I stretched out my hand for my key, instead I felt her hand all over me, caressing me. I sighted my key from a distance and headed for it, and I got it and closed my door. This lady stood outside my door for upto 30 minutes before leaving.

I'm so confused, I really don't know what to do.., help!

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/my-neighbors-wife-wants-me-but-i-dont.html

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Why Gloria Patricks Called Off Wedding A Week To The Day / She Wants You!!! / Advice To All Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.