Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! (14299 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why do most ladies feel entitled to special treatment from guys ?

Most of them feel they're entitled to receive calls, texts, gifts, attention... IT'S ANNOYING LADIES!
If you miss someone, make that damn call even if it's a guy .
If you think of something nice to say, just say it!
It won't make you look cheap.
You don't have to wait to receive a message from someone you're dying to receive their message, send the message! YOU NO GO DIE !
When you say "I'll call you back" MAKE THE DAMN CALL! angry

Don't keep enieleni anticipating for a call you promised to make !

Most ladies would need something, instead of getting it themselves, they'll look for someone (especially a guy) to extort just to get it . IT'S ANNOYING LADIES!

If you want something, get it yourself!
Prove you're an independent woman!
Stop depending on guys for stipends. IT'S DAMN ANNOYING LADIES! YUCK! angry
DON'T GIVE YOUR BODY FOR CHEAP GIFTS !
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB, START A BUSINESS!

STOP BEING BLOODSUCKING LEECHES! angry
When you go on dates, go with cash!
You don't want unfortunate, embarrassing situations!
Propose to share the bill!

Buy your own clothes!
Pay for your hair and accessories!
Be a BOSS-LADY! cool

TOO MANY GUYS ARE SAYING THE SAME DAMN SH!T ABOUT Y'ALL HAVING ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY!

IT HAS TO STOP! angry

If you're an independent woman, say I

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
I

A pretty face and a fine body does not give you the right to anything !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by kunleweb: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
I'll wait for them here grin
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by luvyaself95(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2019
The Table You're Shaking I No Dey To Help You Hold Am oh
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by sinaj(f): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2019

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2019
kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by dimco(m): 12:28am On Apr 12, 2019
I don't usually comment on threads but this one here deserves a thousand likes. Talk sense into their heads because the only assets some of them have are their boobs and bums.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2019
What is this one cosigning? Abeg we are womyn and we deserve to be spoiled rotten by men!!!
Guest007:
kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
What is this one cosigning? Abeg we are womyn and we deserve to be spoiled rotten by men!!!

Who is going 2 spoil our men rotten? shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 12, 2019
This talk again.....??

This matter can never end, women can never stop, so far men too can't stop making it look like their life depends on sex... Once the men stops, women would lose the ability to use their body as an entitlement to your hard earned money...After all u both contribute ur bodies to fcxking each oda..So why would the other make it it look like she's doing u a favour hence u must pay with phone, wig, bad and the likes..

Let's just forget this matter, some men don't believe women can love, they are just bunch of decepticons. So the mentality is, use your money to get the woman you want ....them full town, dangerously pretty girls with half brain and nothing to offer..
..... And the boys that want equality in relationship should be patient.Some ladies don't have entitled mentality.u can always get it choice...Let everybody stay their lane with their preference and stop nagging

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 12, 2019
WHEn they grow a a pair of tits they can Look for who to spoil them undecided
Guest007:

Who is going spoil our men rotten?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Lol... Not surprised, it's the tits and the ass....undecided....Wack mentality .

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Divay22(f): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Not surprised, it's the tits and the ass....undecided....Wack mentality .
Look who we have here cheesy
Where have you been?
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by ImaIma1(f): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2019
The best way to get things from your man is to never ask. Never ask for anything. It even increases the lady's value. He is the one that would keep asking if you need anything

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by kunleweb: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2019
ImaIma1:
The best way to get things from your man is to never ask. Never ask for anything. It even increases the lady's value. He is the one that would keep asking if you need anything

wink
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by ImaIma1(f): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

wink

Lol...i hardly ask. I would rather disturb my brothers or sisters. That was when i was "one"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Barzinime(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2019
And how many have spoilt you rotten?
I guess none cos i think they can detect a leech from afar
CruellaDeVil:

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Can men stop feeling entitled to a woman’s body once they start dating?

Can men stop feeling entitled to a woman’s food once they start dating?

Can men stop demanding women to clean, do domestic chores for them when they’re not even married?

The fact is that you men can dish it but you can’t take it. Day in and day out, the average naija man will not even be in a common relationship let alone marriage with a babe who cannot provide sex, food and domestic services for him. Yet the minute a babe feels entitled to a mans money, she is a leech and beggar. Jam one correct independent babe and automatically she becomes a feminist and intimidating. You men are so stupid it makes me sick. Better left for you to date each other, at least you men reason on the same level of stupidity, a match made in heaven.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by chinchonglee(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:

Can men stop demanding women to clean, do domestic chores for them when they’re not even married?

The fact is that you men can dish it but you can’t take it. Day in and day out, the average naija man will not even be in a common relationship let alone marriage with a babe who cannot provide sex, food and domestic services for him. Yet the minute a babe feels entitled to a mans money, she is a leech and beggar. Jam one correct independent babe and automatically she becomes a feminist and intimidating. You men are so stupid it makes me sick. Better left for you to date each other, at least you men reason on the same level of stupidity, a match made in heaven.
see dis idiat!!!

d guy force u open leg

abi him force u do house chores?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by TimiRume(f): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
chinchonglee:

see dis idiat!!!

d guy force u open leg

Did the girl force you to give her money and gifts? no be you pour out ur bank akant for am.

If you know fit manage entitled girls waka go meet dey ones wey no go ask u for shi shi.

Maintain ur level everybody, it's 2019 already for fvck sake.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by MhizzAJ(f): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

My dear some would never ask if you need anything.
Don't you know some men can be very parasitic in a relationship too? Men are natural providers, let them remain that way.

I don't know why this topic keeps coming up, everybodys relationship can't be the same.
If any woman wants to be in a relationship with any man and be forming independent and getting her stuff herself, it's her own business...No woman should come online and tell other women how to act in their relationships..If the guy isn't tired of giving, why drink panadol for another woman's headache.

As long as a man is in a relationship with any lady, it's part of his responsibility to take care of that lady, the lady should be better than the way he met her.It's not about entitlement mentality.. If he can't take care of me, then what I am doing with him...i cant be with a weakling... it's very annoying

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by MhizzAJ(f): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
And to every lady on this forum, once you are in a relationship, don't disturb your family members for money, channel the disturbances to the guy you re dating....why is he in your life if he can't render any form of assistance... it's better to be single than be in some kind of weird relationships...There's no need forming good girl or independent lady for a man that will still cheat on you...Some of them will still not value you....All these women coming online to preach, you people are just too much.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by kunleweb: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
MhizzAJ:

Don't you know some men can be very parasitic in a relationship too? Men are natural providers, let them remain that way.

I don't know why this topic keeps coming up, everybodys relationship can't be the same.
If any woman wants to be in a relationship with any man and be forming independent and getting her stuff herself, it's her own business...No woman should come online and tell other women how to act in their relationships..If the guy isn't tired of giving, why drink panadol for another woman's headache.

As long as a man is in a relationship with any lady, it's part of his responsibility to take care of that lady, the lady should be better than the way he met her.It's not about entitlement mentality.. If he can't take care of me, then what I am doing with him...i cant be with a weakling... it's very annoying

You're forceful, hence you're not getting the perspective and objective of the thread. It's not about not getting your haves and needs met, but the entitlement mentality

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by chinchonglee(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
TimiRume:
Did the girl force you to give her money and gifts? no be you pour out ur bank akant for am.

If you know fit manage entitled girls waka go meet dey ones wey no go ask u for shi shi.

Maintain ur level everybody, it's 2019 already for fvck sake.
Sharap!!! Dey re natural leeches

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good. Don’t ask girls for sex. Don’t ask girls for anything and then no babe will ask you for anything. Fools.
chinchonglee:

see dis idiat!!!

d guy force u open leg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Preshy561(f): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:

Lmao.

Finishing.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Preshy561(f): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
MhizzAJ:

Some ladies who come online to preach those rubbish actually date low lives.

They wanna make sure every lady date stingy and unrepentant entitled men like they do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Divay22(f): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmmm
Let's watch the ladies do their thing then smiley
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
MhizzAJ:
And to every lady on this forum, once you are in a relationship, don't disturb your family members for money, channel the disturbances to the guy you re dating....why is he in your life if he can't render any form of assistance... it's better to be single than be in some kind of weird relationships...There's no need forming good girl or independent lady for a man that will still cheat on you...Some of them will still not value you....All these women coming online to preach, you people are just too much.

I take pride in the fact that I could look after myself and those that I love. When I am without I am never short of helpers. I would trade his money for independence, and respect. No one can tell me anything, I don't owe anyone anything, this is priceless!

You bitches better bow down and worship the man that feeds you because it's not an entitlement, it's charity!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Good. Don’t ask girls for sex. Don’t ask girls for anything and then no babe will ask you for anything. Fools.

grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by XhosaNostra(f): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

I take pride in the fact that I could look after myself and those that I love. When I am without I am never short of helpers. I would trade his money for independence, and respect. No one can tell me anything, I don't owe anyone anything, this is priceless!

You bitches better bow down and worship the man that feeds you because it's not an entitlement, it's charity!

The bolded is very important & empowering.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You / Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Hot Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos) / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.