Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward (29364 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by yinkus6750(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Amaechi should calm down.
The will of the people and interest of the state should be Paramount.
Ego and personal political interest should be put aside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by cr7lomo: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2019
All these illiterate bloggers....how and when did he beg?? He only extended his hand for them to come together to develop Rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by seunmsg(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Endorsed. For the sake of peace and the overall development of Rivers state, I support the call for an end to hostilities between the duo. If truly political power is all about service to the people, then, personal disagreement should not be allowed to get to the current injurious level between them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2019
I find it quite funny two ikwerre men fighting instead of turning rivers state to be as beautiful as Lagos.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by chally100(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2019
If only Gov. Elrufai could make such statement, it wil go a long way in calming the tension and disunity in his state
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2019
engrsyer:
We don't want him, he's a Yoruba man.

Prehistoric thinking.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Badonasty(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by godunia(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Please anybody who can take this advice to Amaechi should tell him to accept this offer. The only time Rivers saw significant progress was when the 2 of them were in one camp. The state should be greater than our ego
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by babadeee(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2019
engrsyer:

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2019
Why is wike mocking amaechi?

Every one knows wike is the bad one here.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by barinedan(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2019
may end up like pharoah whose heart was hardened until he met his doom

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Antoeni(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2019
Ameachi should Learn to Choose his Political Battles Wisely or Face Impromptu Extinction.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by jmaine: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2019
iammo:
grin

I think i prefer this humble, slim down, God fearing, public crying wike. To the former potbellied , extremely boastful, lousy cultist version.

Buhari and his political brain formating of noisy PDP and Ipob member is legendary.

Public crying Wike? Even after he brutally decimated Amaechi and APC in Rivers with all powers and instruments of the state thrown at him.

Wike is a game player.. If Amaechi should continue acting stupid, it won't be long before he is considered a total outcast in the state whose blessings on any politician will be a curse.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Sholaco: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2019
Good statement with from wike
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2019
K
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by 1Straff: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by lomprico(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2019
olisaEze:
Magnanimity in victory, spoken like a man! Now can the blood bespattered fingers of Amechi reach out and seize this extended olive branch? The world is watching, Nigerians are waiting, the inhabitants of Rivers are on the edge of their seats, the restless spirits of unfulfilled dreams wickedly cut short are silently hovering.....

.....peace or vain ambition which will win in d end!? cool

If you really know amechi, then you know he will NEVER accept the offer. Nigga is fuçking vindictive.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Reference(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2019
But will you have said this if you had lost Mr. Wike. Because I don't think it is in your purview to regulate society. Both you chaps are merely the catalysts for unrest amd violence. It is the people I am concerned about. The citizens of Rivers State who should refuse to answer your calls of vice, both of you, but rather come together and agree on what development and progress singularly means to them and apply their minds towards that objective. History will certainly not be kind to both of you as individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by lomprico(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2019
AgreatMan:
cheesy

Wike d strongman undecided finally throwing in d towel. Fight don tire my nigga.

Ameachi should also claim this "victory" n try to move on. He can boast to all his friends n say "if no be say Wike beg me....I for show am pepper."

But at d end, Rivers people wins.

He dint throw in any towel. He just won the last stance battle.

But it's good, let peace reign
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by ukenke: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2019
Wike and hypocrisy are like 5 & 6
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Reference(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2019
As I will always tell people. Development can never be about roads, bridges, schools, electricity and hospitals. Anything that does not create a direct route to the development of human capital, the establishment of institutions that guarantee equity, justice and peace is just a waste of time.

'Oh Amaechi built schools, expanded the road network, etc, etc. Wike is Mr. Projects... bla, bla, bla'. Just wait and see how history will make a mockery of these so called achievements simply because what was really needed was not done.

Then it will call into question what real leadership is all about and then it will focus on the real picture of how much real progress society has made long after the roads have deteriorated and the schools fallen apart.

Real leadership is why Amaechi struggles to re-emerge, to do the real jobs real leaders do, things he did not see in his 8 years in power, things that would have defined his legacy. They cannot see it while in power. Neither can Wike seenit now. Neither can President Buhari, neither did Jonathan or Mr. Obasanjo.

Only when they are out of power will they see how badly they performed, how unimportant were their pursuits and how fleeting was their power.

That is why it is critical the people act as the eyes of government, the conscience of leaders and the will of them that will stand the test of history. Our people are indeed letting their leaders down. We are not guiding them aright. Leaders are like babies. They just cannot reason aright when the toga of power is placed within their grasp.... enough said.

Rivers is today what it is.... because of the will of the average Rivers man... and woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2019
An all inclusive Rivers State is all we pray for.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by AmazingELixir: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2019
olisaEze:
Magnanimity in victory, spoken like a man! Now can the blood bespattered fingers of Amechi reach out and seize this extended olive branch? The world is watching, Nigerians are waiting, the inhabitants of Rivers are on the edge of their seats, the restless spirits of unfulfilled dreams wickedly cut short are silently hovering.....

.....peace or vain ambition which will win in d end!? cool

Well contrived write up brother.... one bottle of shine-shine bobo for my head.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by nengibo: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2019
utenwuson:
Two best friends that will still be friends in the future....... Tricks
don't mind the ignorant masses killing themselves for nothing
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by SmellingAnus(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2019
godunia:
Please anybody who can take this advice to Amaechi should tell him to accept this offer. The only time Rivers saw significant progress was when the 2 of them were in one camp. The state should be greater than our ego
Lol... But currently they belong to different camp/Party...

If anyone of them is to defect to the other party... Who do you think will defect between both of them grin
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by otokx(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2019
If only they can work together, the ports, railways and 2 federal roads will definitely enhance the states economy, there is need to also stop the soot.

The security situation in the state needs urgent attention.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Sermwell(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2019
grandstar:
That is what is called a future importance tense.

Amaechi can never dine with Wike.

All I see when I see Wike's face or name are Itse Sagay's words that he ,"walked over dead bodies to get there".

I'm apolitical and I've been there
just look at you!! if you are political, you will know that in politics, no permanent friend and no permanent enemy. just permanent interest.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by pchukwudi: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2019
I knew that this was a wrong move by Wike. But your supporting it has removed all doubts. I just hope that Wike is merely playing to the gallery here and robbing in the humiliation on Amechi's face.

One who had no qualms orchestrating the untimely extra judicial killings of his people, should have no iota of place among his people.

Wike should also not be too naive not to know that allowing Amaechi to appoint people into his government/political structures would amount to a fatal political blunder. The dude, just like the snake, has ZERO sense of loyalty.

seunmsg:
Endorsed. For the sake of peace and the overall development of Rivers state, I support the call for an end to hostilities between the duo. If truly political power is all about service to the people, then, personal disagreement should not be allowed to get to the current injurious level between them.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by technicallyrich(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2019
engrsyer:
no wonder he looks shapeless,tricky and easily betray people.
Also he hates any good thing coming to sE and sS biafrans.
A typical attitude of our afonja neigbours.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Citizen99: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2019
engrsyer:

[size=8pt]I guessed you typed your message in Lagos (Yoruba Land) and yet you foolishly, stupidly and ignorantly voiced out your hatred on a ground that you are standing and feeding from..you are an accursed person[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Earned $206bn From Oil In Five Years – OPEC / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.