Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,662 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward (29365 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by seunmsg(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2019
pchukwudi:
I knew that this was a wrong move by Wike. But your supporting it has removed all doubts. I just hope that Wike is merely playing to the gallery here and robbing in the humiliation on Amechi's face.

One who had no qualms orchestrating the untimely extra judicial killings of his people, should have no iota of place among his people.

Wike should also not be too naive not to know that allowing Amaechi to appoint people into his government/political structures would amount to a fatal political blunder. The dude, just like the snake, has ZERO sense of loyalty.

Pachukwudi my elderly friend, we can’t keep fighting one another forever. There must be an end to the injurious political fights for the sake of development. Election is over and now is the time for serious governance. Continuation of unhealthy political fights will not help the people - it will hinder good governance. When the 2023 election is around the corner, we can start another round of political fights but now, let’s come together to work for the people.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by blackpanda: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
LibertyRep:
If this is not Wike taunting him, Ameachi will do well to reconsider this hand of fellowship in the interest of his people at Rivers State. After all he was a good friend to Wike before interest tore them apart.

What would a man gain by setting his home on fire just to impress outsiders? Not even now that he seems to be losing relevance with these 'outsiders'

open your eyes. wike is only planning for 2023 when he is out of power. He know efcc is already circling around his head, waiting to pounce grin
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
iammo:
grin

I think i prefer this humble, slim down, God fearing, public crying wike. To the former potbellied , extremely boastful, lousy cultist version.

Buhari and his political brain formating of noisy PDP and Ipob member is legendary.

Leave the terrorist Buhari out of this and for the records, I think ur foolishness is legendary...
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by garfield1: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wike,its not over.apc will still go to court.ppp are in court over the exclusion of their logo.you are getting tired of fighting,amaechi is gradually decimating your camp.you are about to fall
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by iammo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Leave the terrorist Buhari out of this and for the records, I think ur foolishness is legendary...

See them back online making noise Co's ameachi and SARS are backing abuja
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by gaskiyamagana: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
engrsyer:
We don't want him, he's a Yoruba man.
Sharap!
I say Sharap.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by deomelo: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Instead of governing and delivery for your people, you spent 4 years shouting, raving and fighting your predecessor, not all f a sudden you figured out that your people actually put you in office to govern instead of fighting.

Your state is the second richest state in Nigeria, but it's still saddled with the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria and the highest misery index in Nigeria. Your youths are cultists and largely unemployed.

Your predecessor and the man you are fighting achieved more than you as the former governor of your state and even as a federal minister.

Very sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by DTaj: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
I repeat the same thing I had written in about four instances on this forum:

Wike and Amaechi are very close friends. Forget the fake, open insults and "fights".

They have both just smartly executed their mutually beneficial "Ikwerre for 2 terms agenda" and "Ikwerre as Governor of Rivers State for 16 solid years out of 24 years (from 1999 to 2023)", which is an utter domination; while ignorant 'supporters' are killing one another online and offline (in real life).

Tonye Cole, Awara, and others have just been used as pawns by BOTH Wike and Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by otokx(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
DTaj:

Wike and Amaechi are very close friends. Forget the fake, open insults and "fights".

They have both just smartly executed their mutually beneficial "Ikwerre for 2 terms agenda" and "Ikwerre as Governor of Rivers State for 16 solid years out of 24 years (from 1999 to 2023)", which is an utter domination; while ignorant 'supporters' are killing one another online and offline (in real life).

Tonye Cole, Awara, and others have just been used as pawns by BOTH Wike and Amaechi.

This theory has been gaining ground little by little and will be put to the test in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by dollytino4real(f): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol... But currently they belong to different camp/Party...

If anyone of them is to defect to the other party... Who do you think will defect between both of them grin
even me i go reason wikerise
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by SmellingAnus(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
even me i go reason wikerise
how dear
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by dollytino4real(f): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
how dear
my guy fine but u do finish and abandon me
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by pchukwudi: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Yea, the best way to ensure that there would be no fight going forward is to totally displace Amaechi politically. APC should in fact close in on him and see to it that he goes into exile for at least the next 12 years. He is that Bad. You don't tame a snake by bruising its tail.

seunmsg:

Pachukwudi my elderly friend, we can’t keep fighting one another forever. There must be an end to the injurious political fights for the sake of development. Election is over and now is the time for serious governance. Continuation of unhealthy political fights will not help the people - it will hinder good governance. When the 2023 election is around the corner, we can start another round of political fights but now, let’s come together to work for the people.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by SmellingAnus(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
my guy fine but u do finish and abandon me
Haba... Make another ear no hear am o cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by wingmanII: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:
Wike,its not over.apc will still go to court.ppp are in court over the exclusion of their logo.you are getting tired of fighting,amaechi is gradually decimating your camp.you are about to fall

Your fingers are ahead of your brain. What a shame!
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by wingmanII: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
DTaj:

So not true. Silly conspiracy theory. Baseless
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by wingmanII: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
deomelo:
Instead of governing and delivery for your people, you spent 4 years shouting, raving and fighting your predecessor, not all f a sudden you figured out that your people actually put you in office to govern instead of fighting.

Your state is the second richest state in Nigeria, but it's still saddled with the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria and the highest misery index in Nigeria. Your youths are cultists and largely unemployed.

Your predecessor and the man you are fighting achieved more than you as the former governor of your state and even as a federal minister.

Very sad.

Trash! You obviously know nothing about Rivers state. Confine your hollow analysis to Lagos and which ever backyard state you come from.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by rummmy: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
engrsyer:
We don't want him, he's a Yoruba man.
...i sight you from adoye.......... Your manhood lives on. grin grin grin
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by deomelo: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
[s]
wingmanII:

Trash! You obviously know nothing about Rivers state. Confine your hollow analysis to Lagos and which ever backyard state you come from.
[/s]

What's my business with this ignorant and unintelligent village square ipob?
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by Charly68: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wike is a grass root mobilizer ,Ameachi that should have given him a good fight was neutralized completely by Abe who stayed inside to do the finishing job. Ameachi thought he could outsmart the guy but legal technicalities wouldn't allow that ,indeed APC is the biggest loser. They couldn't feature a candidate In a state election..it was a big blow .
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by wingmanII: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

What's my business with this ignorant and unintelligent village square ipob?

Very funny when a dumb and unintelligent village idiot calls his superior ignorant. grin grin
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by garfield1: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
wingmanII:

Your fingers are ahead of your brain. What a shame!
Seems you have whitlows of the brain.you are an abusive bot,a robot programmed to spew filth
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by garfield1: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
pchukwudi:
Yea, the best way to ensure that there would be no fight going forward is to totally displace Amaechi politically. APC should in fact close in on him and see to it that he goes into exile for at least the next 12 years. He is that Bad. You don't tame a snake by bruising its tail.

I will agree with you.amaechi should be eased out and replaced with abe who has more support obviously but the pronlem is that he has few strongmen outside ogoni unlike amaechi that has men everywhere.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by wingmanII: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

Seems you have whitlows of the brain.you are an abusive bot,a robot programmed to spew filth

I guess that's why you share all my posts.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by garfield1: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Charly68:
Wike is a grass root mobilizer ,Ameachi that should have given him a good fight was neutralized completely by Abe who stayed inside to do the finishing job. Ameachi thought he could outsmart the guy but legal technicalities wouldn't allow that ,indeed APC is the biggest loser. They couldn't feature a candidate In a state election..it was a big blow .
The biggest blow was not losing the guber polls but losing all legislative seats.there was no way apc wouldn't have captured some senate and reps seats.i wont be surprised if it was a game plan to allow buhari easy passage in rivers while wike gets the same without amaechi knowing.i suspect same thing happened all over the ss states but no proof yet

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by dollytino4real(f): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Haba... Make another ear no hear am o cheesy cheesy

u dey fear abi
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by SmellingAnus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
u dey fear abi
. Hahahhaha Happy weekend my dear
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by dollytino4real(f): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
. Hahahhaha Happy weekend my dear
same to u dear
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by engrsyer(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
rummmy:
...i sight you from adoye.......... Your manhood lives on. grin grin grin
who's this monitoring spirit. grin abeg meet me on ogbebasyer@yahoo.com or drop your contact there let's private chat.
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by engrsyer(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Sharap!
I say Sharap.
.... It pained him up to his bone marrow.

Go and swim in the lagoon if you can't control your painment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.