Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward (29366 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by engrsyer(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Citizen99:

[size=8pt]I guessed you typed your message in Lagos (Yoruba Land) and yet you foolishly, stupidly and ignorantly voiced out your hatred on a ground that you are standing and feeding from..you are an accursed person[/size]
get behind me Lucifer. My God is bigger than you
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by engrsyer(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
technicallyrich:

no wonder he looks shapeless,tricky and easily betray people.
Also he hates any good thing coming to sE and sS biafrans
A typical attitude of our afonja neigbours.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you....
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by engrsyer(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=babadeee post=77473871][/quote] pls get it for me else....
Re: Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward by writeprof(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
I pray you walk the talk and Ameachi accepts. The damage being done by this fight transcend Rivers State .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes / US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.