Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby (3962 Views)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Made4naijalove: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2019
This Nursing mother, Toni Childs, took to her Instagram to share this completely naked photo of herself breastfeeding her baby daughter and wrote:

'If you follow me you know I’m very passionate about nursing! I love everything about it, from bonding with my baby girl && starting her off with the best nutrients. This is US! What’s your super power?! Mines is I’m a Mother & I breastfeed.'

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/nursing-mother-shares-completely-unclad-photo-of-herself-breastfeeding-her-baby/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Made4naijalove: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by TANID(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2019
I Need Her To nurse Me Please
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by vibbb: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Just wondering what she has to offer dis little innocent child morally.
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Divay22(f): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2019
I wouldn't mind doing this, but

Inside the house tongue
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by logan2(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
this photo looks so beatiful and rare
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Omoluabi16(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2019
Just a slutty woman. Using her child as a cover. Millions of women breastfeed world wide, and they don't expose their privates.
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by JasonScoolari: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2019
Divay22:
I wouldn't mind doing this, but

Inside the house tongue
I just dey look you.

Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Mcy56(f): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2019
World gradually going back to where it evolves from.
Soon many will start roaming the street unclad. Many are mad but few are roaming. undecided
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2019
shocked
I still don't mind using my Vaseline on this.

Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by beejhay69: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Lovely shape.
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Divay22(f): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I just dey look you.
I know what that look means wink grin
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
make I run save d pic sharp sharp. If you know you know
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Amuocha: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Buhari's.Health Care Emergency sef shocked
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by banio: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
One word

PUKKA
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Femi316: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Made4naijalove:
cheesy
So why did she has to cross her legs or she doesn't want us to see things........I laff swahilli......?
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by Vyolet(f): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who are the men in these type of women's life?
Such man is not fit to be head of the house, if he is capable enough, his woman won't do this rubbish not with his child.
Awon omo walyasiri gbogbo.
Re: Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby by made4naijamusic: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In / Vanilla Pata / Romance Questionnaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.