Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,216 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator (639 Views)

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures / Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2019
BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator to have collected monies belonging to Delta State..

An Investigation by TonyeBarcanista

I read the Press release by one Mr Victor Bezi, the state Secretary of Buhari Support Organisation and posted on the State official facebook page in response to the revelation of my ongoing investigation on misappropriation of funds accrued to Delta state chapter of BSO. Specifically, Mr Victor hinged his point on the FIVE MILLION NAIRA paid into the account of Lauretta Onochie, the SA New Media of President Muhammadu Buhari, by the state Coordinator of BSO, Air Vice Marshall Okorodudu.

From his statement, Victor acknowledged and admitted my position that FIVE MILLION NAIRA was indeed paid into the account of Lauretta Onochie, which is in contrast to the initial response of Lauretta.

Secondly, Mr Victor claimed that Lauretta handed over the said FIVE MILLION NAIRA to Dr Mahmoud the National Coordinator of BSO, but by my findings, all monies accrued to BSO are to be paid into the BSO Bank Account that has President Muhammadu Buhari as sole signatory (I'm still investigating the veracity of this claim and what became of the money).

Thirdly, Mr Victor acknowledged that Lauretta Onochie received monies from some sources out of goodwill but he fell short of specifying what was received and from who. He was also silent on the FORTY FIVE MILLION NAIRA given to Lauretta by Dr Ibe Kachukwu, the minister of state for petroleum resources, the NDDC Director and that of the Head of Finance and Administration at BSO HQ, Abuja and other unknown vested interest.

Moreso, Lauretta Onochie in her initial response claimed that she gave account of her stewardship to the BSO HQ and Women and Youths but both the Women and Youth Leaders of BSO Delta state have distanced themselves from her. Lauretta herself in her post on WhatsApp retreated by saying that "No time she gave any account of any money", which is a direct contrast from her initial reaction.

EFFECT OF MY INVESTIGATION
I read the release of both the Youth leader and Women leader of Delta state BSO acknowledging the veracity of the report of my investigation, I also read in their response how they denounced the position of one Miss Halima (although in her 50's) that posed herself as Head of Media and Publicity even when no such office exist within Delta state BSO or any BSO Structure.

From my findings, Lauretta seems to have destroyed the State Chapter beyond redemption as she has removed 2 Top retired Military Generals which includes the state Coordinator, many exco members which includes, the Financial Secretary, Organising Secretary, Woman Leader, Youth Leader, Ass Secetary and host of others including Local government and ward coordinators from the official BSO platforms and blocked same from thier facebook page also for daring to ask her to keep an account, calling them "Clowns"

If it is true that monies sourced within a state to help finance activities in the state was siphoned to a private account of someone at the national as opined by Victor Bezi the state secretary, who members tagged to have been highly compromised in this scandel, then he, Victor Bezi, needs to tell us that their nefarous activities and embezzelment may have been powered from some high places at the BSO National Office

While, I shall continue to dig in the more so as to ensure that people in privileged positions are accountable to public funds entrusted in them, I also appeal to members and leaders of BSO Delta state to employ all legal means to get everyone that came in contact with funds meant for the group to account for them to the last penny.

I also wish to appreciate members of Delta state chapter of Buhari Support Organisation and members of the state excos who have been very helpful and objective in thier response and assistance in verifying most of my claims.
Re: BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator by gratefulheart(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Just 5Million naira not 5billion? You people no get work oo. The guy self fall my hands. If he like let him steal Buhari self as he isn't useful to Nigeria
Re: BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2019
gratefulheart:
Just 5Million naira not 5billion? You people no get work oo. The guy self fall my hands. If he like let him steal Buhari self as he isn't useful to Nigeria
I guess you aren't following the story...

FORTY FIVE MILLION NAIRA FROM Dr Ibe Kachukwu

FIVE MILLION FROM STATE COORDINATOR

UNDISCLOSED MILLIONS FROM HEAD, Finance and Administration

Undisclosed Millions from Executive Director Project, NDDC

Other sources yet to be unveiled.

The monies are public funds that needs accountability. Corruption is corruption irrespective of amount involved
Re: BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator by slimfonzy(f): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2019
gratefulheart:

One by one, the chicken will come home to roast. 5 million from just one source. One wonder how many people and states this Mahmud collected their monies. Corruption inside Buhari group. This Lauretta sef, palm wine is really not too good
Re: BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2019
slimfonzy:

One by one, the chicken will come home to roast. 5 million from just one source. One wonder how many people and states this Mahmud collected their monies. Corruption inside Buhari group. This Lauretta sef, palm wine is really not too good

The worse is that the woman will be running her palmwine inspired mouth on Social media.
Re: BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator by gratefulheart(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Tell that to your Mr. Integrity.
How much did CBN, NNPC, FMPWH, NPA and customs contribute?

You people are now confessing?
NDDC too is part of Buhari ATM for election.

I am waiting for more confession.

TonyeBarcanista:

I guess you aren't following the story...

FORTY FIVE MILLION NAIRA FROM Dr Ibe Kachukwu

FIVE MILLION FROM STATE COORDINATOR

UNDISCLOSED MILLIONS FROM HEAD, Finance and Administration

Undisclosed Millions from Executive Director Project, NDDC

Other sources yet to be unveiled.

The monies are public funds that needs accountability. Corruption is corruption irrespective of amount involved
Re: BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
gratefulheart:

Lol look well, I'm an independent investigator here unearthing some things that went on. It's a shame really
Re: BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator by slimfonzy(f): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
I learnt her political jobber, the London political merchant and marabout Old Miss Elsie , the alleged mistress to Ibe Kachukwu does drugs. I went to her wall, attached is what i found.

What criteria does Buhari use to chose people around him?

How did these ones get close to power. This country is really making me sick

Re: BSO Funds: Lauretta Onochie Indicts Dr Mahmoud, BSO National Coordinator by slimfonzy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Why will monies sort for the activities of the State find its way to the pocket of one man at the National? Insecticide and deodorant of fighting corruption my foot

gratefulheart:

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves 100% Acquisition Of Afam Genco Shares / Lauretta Onochie Tweets ”many To Go” As Onnoghen Banned For 10 Years / "Boyish Governor" - Shehu Sani Comes For Kaduna State Governor With This Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.