Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Is This Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Wrong? (1445 Views)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / Is This Wrong For A Mother To Do? / Is This Wrong Of This Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Wrong? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
That I send my pictures to a male friend that requests them? These pictures are not nudes.must I inform my husband before? Must I block any make friend that admires my beauty?
Re: Is This Wrong? by Poorboy: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preciousgirl:
That I send my pictures to a male friend that requests them? These pictures are not nudes.must I inform my husband before? Must I block any make friend that admires my beauty?
you are ashawoo
Re: Is This Wrong? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Poorboy:
you are ashawoo

U are a big phool yo say that
Re: Is This Wrong? by Oluromantic: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Poorboy:
you are ashawoo
Lol Nawa for you guy
Re: Is This Wrong? by Oluromantic: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Well op if a guy is asking for ur pics just because he admires ur beauty and not because you're a fashion designer, stylist or thereabout by profession, you shd be careful. It will soon become regular, from regular pics of beauty to nighty pics, toilet pics, half nude, bathroom nude, sex chat, let's meet, one-corner guest house, ..awwww u knack better than my husband... Knack me baiby oooh, its so big...

And you know you're a woman, you women easily get emotionally carried away. By the time he starts avoiding you, he go don go minimum of 5 rounds...that's if ur hubby didn't find out or put thunderbolt charm on you..that charm that makes cheaters gum together

So I'm not saying it's bad, I'm only exposing you to d danger inherent because when sending pictures don start like this, it takes d help of a concerned fellow to make see thru the 'love is blind' palava.

10 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? by anslemarinze52(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preciousgirl:
not bad but I can't tolerate that ........maybe ur husband is my type always jealous
Re: Is This Wrong? by Poorboy: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preciousgirl:

U are a big phool yo say that
you are a married prostitute and you don't have who to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
forget telling hubby, why are you distributing your pictures, is your name Victorian

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Poorboy:
you are a married prostitute and you don't have who to tell you.

Your mum

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? by Poorboy: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Your mum
ashawoo
Re: Is This Wrong? by victorian(f): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guest007:
forget telling hubby, why are you distributing your pictures, is your name Victorian

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? by Poorboy: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guest007:
Don't mind the prostitute I pity the husband
Re: Is This Wrong? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Poorboy:
Don't mind the prostitute I pity the husband

U stink
Re: Is This Wrong? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

cheesy

grin

how do you reason her matter?
Re: Is This Wrong? by Poorboy: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oluromantic:
Well op if a guy is asking for ur pics just because he admires ur beauty and not because you're a fashion designer, stylist or thereabout by profession, you shd be careful. It will soon become regular, from regular pics of beauty to nighty pics, toilet pics, half nude, bathroom nude, sex chat, let's meet, one-corner guest house, ..awwww u knack better than my husband... Knack me baiby oooh, its so big...

And you know you're a woman, you women easily get emotionally carried away. By the time he starts avoiding you, he go don go minimum of 5 rounds...that's if ur hubby didn't find out or put thunderbolt charm on you..that charm that makes cheaters gum together

So I'm not saying it's bad, I'm only exposing you to d danger inherent because when sending pictures don start like this, it takes d help of a concerned fellow to make see thru the 'love is blind' palava.
na fool she be
Re: Is This Wrong? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Poorboy:
na fool she be

Your mum
Re: Is This Wrong? by kingxsamz(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Must I block any make friend that admires my beauty?

Ok because they admire your beauty, you keep sending them pics so they can drool over you huh?
You don expose yourself, no need, just start sending nudes already so he can admire your body.
nonsense and adultery.

Re: Is This Wrong? by victorian(f): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guest007:

grin

how do you reason her matter?

She no well.

What does she need male admirers again for?

When she's married.

Sighs women undecided
Re: Is This Wrong? by Dicksonnet: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
If AGGRESSION is your second name why are you seeking for counsel, why on earth will a man who has no ulterior motive ask for the picture of a married woman? Marriage is sacred, the bed undefiled.

If you are willing to quit that marriage then you must desist from sending your picture to another man. A word they say is enough for the wise.

Just my own little contribution though!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? by kingxsamz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oluromantic:
It will soon become regular, from regular pics of beauty to nighty pics, toilet pics, half nude, bathroom nude, sex chat, let's meet, one-corner guest house, ..awwww u knack better than my husband... Knack me baiby oooh, its so big...

Guy no kill me with laff abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy[/quote] What did you rub your face with, are you are doll
Re: Is This Wrong? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
I hope you won't mind random bitches sending their pictures to you husband. Don't worry, they're just friends, he's only admiring their beauty. They are fully clothed pictures so there's nothing there. And he's definitely not cheating after all he's permitted to have female friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Wrong? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

She no well.

What does she need male admirers again for?

When she's married.

Sighs women undecided

Re: Is This Wrong? by Chubhie: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
I wouldn't fancy the pictures of my priced asset flooding some guys inbox. I could shoot somebody and ask questions latter.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? by Poorboy: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Your mum
LoL, continue your prostitution
Re: Is This Wrong? by Poorboy: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
I hope you won't mind random bitches sending their pictures to you husband. Don't worry, they're just friends, he's only admiring their beauty. They are fully clothed pictures so there's nothing there. And he's definitely not cheating after all he's permitted to have female friends.
she has low IQ, even in marriage she has not retired from prostitution.
Re: Is This Wrong? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Poorboy:
she has low IQ, even in marriage she has not retired from prostitution.

are you her husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Wrong? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guest007:

are you her husband?

Help me ask the she goat ooo
Re: Is This Wrong? by yomi007k(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
U smart wink
Re: Is This Wrong? by klenton(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Help me ask the she goat ooo
help you ask what?? shut up my Friend and go and apologize to your husband
Re: Is This Wrong? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Come lemme slap you in the ass,
Re: Is This Wrong? by SaucyBenks(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Preciousgirl:
you are one of those farm tools.... What's the name again ooo

Hoe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. / The Right Texting Techniques To Seduce A Lady /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.