Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger (1937 Views)

PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger by albridge(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
i keep hearing one story after another of women getting their hearts broken by one guy after another. i keep observation relationship around me and watching the women involved in the said relationships struggle to fix a relationship that was going nowhere from the beginning and that should either never have been initiated in the first place or should have long been abandoned because of the turn on event. one question that i tend to ask myself when i see women pressing on and trying to sustain a going nowhere relationship is, "don't these women get it? cant they see that they are wasting their time on a guy who doesn't send them?". finally i got to realize that too many women really don't get it. if you would like to know how to attract the right sort of men and to get yourself in the sort of relationship you want to be in (and i am assuming you want to be in a healthy happy relationship) just click on the link below and download the free e-book.

http://supersmartdating.com
Re: How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
nonsense! what kind of garbage is this?!

just like the other thousands on NL that are trying to get traffic on their BS blog/website, if you have anything to say then post it here.
Re: How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger by albridge(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
well the stuff is a bit long so i tot it would be better for you to download it and read it offline and at your spare time but since mrblackjay insists i will copy and paste some of the stuff here but its better when you download and read it all that way you get things in the proper context. here goes:

Dating Rule 1
AVOID STARING AT MEN.

Staring at a man sends only one message to him, 'You're interested' and this isn't allowed. You must not let a man know you're interested in him or he'll expect you to say yes to him the minute he mentions the word 'date' or 'sex'. You don't stare at a man indicating interest and then say no when he asks you out for a date, he'll think you're a big joke.
On the other hand, if you say yes, he'll expect you to be eager to do whatever he suggests (including having sex on the first date) and will generally not reckon with you.
Then again, how will you ever know if your personality, beauty and charm swept him off his feet or if he only spoke to you because he felt pity for you. Do yourself a favor, and don't stare at men. Instead, let them stare at you.
You might ask, "how do I acknowledge a man's attention when he stare's at me". No matter what you do, don’t stare back. At best you can take a casual glance or two in his direction just to let him know you know that he exists. But remember, I said a casual glance, not a stare.

Dating Rule 2
LET HIM MAKE THE FIRST MOVE

The best and easiest way to ensure you spend most weekends at home alone and worse still, that you don't get any man to propose to you and as a result remain unmarried is to go about approaching men who catch your fancy. Ask men out, call at their homes and offices every day and when you eventually get to take them out, make sure you pay the bills as well and you would have effectively succeeded in putting them off.
If however, your goal is to get the

Dating Rule 3.
…AND THE NEXT.

Let's say you met this really great guy at a party or some function. You both got talking and he told you quite a bit about himself. You exchanged phone numbers and addresses. At the end of the evening, you both said your good-byes and you expected to see him again soon because you really thought he was cute. Maybe he even promised to call on Tuesday but it's now Thursday and you haven't heard from him. You're getting anxious, what do you do?
Well, for starters, whatever you do, dont dare

Dating Rule 6
DON'T RUSH INTO SEX.
To many dating couples, sex means love and many women say that the way to prove their love to a man is to sleep with him. This however couldn’t be further from the truth.
Men are easily aroused by a woman’s physical appearance and its easy for a man to be deceived by his senses or his mind to think his in love when in actual fact he’s only being carried away by his hormones. A man sees an attractive woman, walks over to her, gets acquainted and soon afterwards, he say’s he’s in love. Except a woman is well grounded in the basic dynamics of dating, chances are she’ll get carried away, lower her defenses and end up having sex with him when she shouldn’t.
No sooner does she do this than prince charming suddenly starts to notice how that she’s put on some extra pounds and he doesn’t think the relationship will work. The real problem is not her weight but the fact that she rush to the sex. The truth is she’s actually being dumped because she didn’t take time to be sure about what she was letting herself in for. Simply put, she rushed into the relationship, she rushed into sex.
When you rush into sex, you unconsciously inform the man you’re dating that you are cheap and up for grabs to any man who’s interested. He’ll most likely think you do the same thing with every other man too.
A friend of mine told me of her experience. She had been invited to a party by another close friend and while attending, had met a man she found rather attractive. They had got to talk, danced and eventually spent the rest of the evening together. After the party, they had gone over to his apartment and I guess I need not tell you one thing led to another and they had sex. That was the last time she ever laid eyes on him. He’s never bothered to call or even visit despite the fact that he’s got her number and her address.

Dating Rule 12
LOVE ONLY MEN WHO
LOVE YOU.

Don't waste your precious time and effort on men who don't love you. It's an absolute waste, instead work on men who love you and who you love.
A number of women spend their time and effort trying to get the attention and commitment of men who they're crazy about despite the fact that these men really have no wish or desire to be with them. Because these men do not love these women the way these women love them, they have no regard, consideration or respect for these unfortunate women.
When you date or fall in love with a man who doesn't love you simply because you feel he's the best thing in pants, you put yourself

i think i better stop here. download the complete text here http://supersmartdating.com
Re: How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 15, 2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you one of these silly posters who copy and paste the garbage they read in the glossy women's mag?!
ok let me school you for a minute:

AVOID STARING AT MEN
wrong!!! you must let a man know that you are interest (if you are),by any means necessary, so that he can come closer and you guys can get to know each other. showing interest DOESNT mean that you are a cheap LovePeddler that should say yes to date or sex, it just mean exactly what it says: you are INTERESTED. the guy would have to show that he is worthy of dating or even sex for gals to go any further. DUH!
stop thinking like all these dumba$$ women who are interested but rather play hard to get and then end up left back. playing hard to get is for immature people because real people know that showing interest doesnt equal being cheap but rather being ASSERTIVE/CONFIDENT.

LET HIM MAKE THE FIRST MOVE
nonsense again. whoever is confident and comfortable to make the first move should do so. NO WOMEN should let that fantastic prospective mate pass simply because they followed this poster's (or any stoopid magazine) rule.
then you wonder why some gals get to 35yrs old single, bitter,and end up marrying the first donkey that comes their way. think about what you are saying for a minute, if a gal only has donkeys that's wooing her, should she: A) settle for one of them donkeys B) stay single for the rest of her natural life or C) make it happen by finding that right guy and making the first move.

. . . . . . . . .AND THE NEXT
were you high when you wrote this?!

DONT RUSH INTO SEX
the only reason why people shouldnt rush into sex is because THEY ARE NOT READY. thinking that holding sex like a ransom is going to make any relationship better is wrong.
here is a clue: most guy will try to fukc a gal on the first night they meet(or at least think about it), if the gal says no, he will try again the next time etc etc etc
men know exactly what they want from the get go and, if they both click on the first few dates, then having sex (or not) isnt going to make A DAMN DIFFERENCE.
thinking that men only value sex as the base to judge a person/relationship is wrong. yes, sex is very important as well as many other factors. we are talking quality men who know what they want, right?!

LOVE ONLY MEN WHO LOVE YOU
this shows me that you are either very clueless about life/relationships or one of them 9ja guys that can fall in love with people they have never talked to.
here is a clue:
- the only way someone can TRULY love you is if they spend time GETTING TO KNOW YOU (how could they love someone they dont know?).
- the only way for you to KNOW if someone truly love you is by spending time with them, getting to know them, discover them etc. how can you expect her NOT to spend her precious time with the guy? also, LOVE isnt some thing you switch on and off or order off of ebay.

PS: NOTHING IN YOUR ABOVE POST WILL INSURE HAPPINESS TO WOMEN OR THAT, DOING WHAT YOU WROTE, THEY WILL END UP WITH QUALITY MEN .
Re: How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger by yang(m): 5:41am On Sep 15, 2010
Too much general stuff. . . . .won't work for everywoman.e.g why will i waste my time on a chick who thinks sex makes her look like a LovePeddler.

But a good magazine read though

(1) (Reply)

.... / Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar / Ladies Please Answer This Question!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.