Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja (942 Views)

Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by BigB11(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
It will be official in Abuja tomorrow. IBB will declare his intention; he will flag off his campaign tomorrow in Abuja as promised.

Let us all come out boldly like super stars and show love/support for our one and only IBB.

Vote IBB 2011.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Solomon227(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2010
Yah we know!

The thief has not come than to loot, kill and destroy!

But a big pot is being prepared also tomorrow to cook the eagle for the dogs meal.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by oderemo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
its unfortunate i dont eat eagle cos its forbidden, but wtf i will make space in my stomach for the one landing in abuja 2mrw.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Beaf: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2010
Yes, tomorrow Lucifer and the 7 winshes will descend on Eagle square; but GEJ has served up the right amount of otapiapia for their consumption.

Its the end of the road for IBB. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by BigB11(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
Forget ogogoro leaders, and crucify the fake leaders.
Come out and witness what leadership is all about, come and discover a leader that leads other leaders.

IBB is focused and absolutely knows what needs to be done to attain his goal.
God has given us a great and unique opportunity, it is now up to us to take advantage of it.
We definitely can not afford to allow this incredible opportunity to slip away.

If it isn't IBB, Nigeria will remain in darkness for a very long time. So, come on out, flex your muscle and boldly show your love and uncompromising support for the one and only magnificent candidate around; and his name is IBB.

Together, let us reshape the future of lovely Nigeria; I'm confidence to say that you will never regret it.

He is ready, focused, and on point.

Vote IBB 2011.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Adonike(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
We don't vote for alien.
'IBB' is not a Nigerian name please!
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Solomon227(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ Big looter
Come out and witness what leadership is all about, come and discover a leader that leads other leaders.

God has given us a great and unique opportunity, it is now up to us to take advantage of it.

If it isn't IBB, Nigeria will remain in darkness for a very long time. So, come on out, flex your muscle and boldly show your love and uncompromising support for the one and only magnificent candidate around; and his name is IBB.

Together, let us reshape the future of lovely Nigeria; I'm confidence to say that you will never regret it.

Vote IBB 2011.

IBB's focus on the Federal treasury and we know his plan to bribe delegates NXmillion @ d convention grounds. That is d only plan he has no policy but to come and further plunder the the nation economy into a complete mess like he did btw 1985 - 1993.

We are in dark because of IBB contributions of years of misrules and IBB represents darkness he could not give light, has never given light and can never b a light to d nation.

Sorry we have an important meeting @ Wadata house we cannot work together with the Devil to destroy our country.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by HighChief4(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2010
Big B1:

Vote IBB 2011.
Man are you kiddin me? I would like to have what you have been takin, with a lil bit extra
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by TewMuch: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2010
i hope the Eagle's wings are cut and the plane crashes, if it is a private jet. angry grin
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 15, 2010
TewMuch:

i hope the Eagle's wings are cut and the plane crashes, if it is a private jet. angry grin
I pray it rains seriously tomorrow then

Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by koruji(m): 1:44am On Sep 15, 2010
@OP
You know what they say about the vulture? Follow the vulture and it will always lead you to carcasses.

IBB is a vulture leading you to a bunch of carcasses of Nigeria past!
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by TewMuch: 3:20am On Sep 15, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-513509.0.html

@OP, you need to weep a little. Go through this thread and see which supporter is snitching grin
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by jamace(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2010
This eagle's wing has been clipped. It is only as good as a super chicken. grin
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by CareTaker1(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2010
He must first of all account for the whopping $12.2billion dollars.

Accountability is prerequisite to this position now.

The man cannot account for the one he took before, now he is asking to be allowed to take another or the rest of our trillions of dollars if we still have any, he want to steal and still all of us.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by ayo84(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2010
i still dont get some nigerians oh
why should still they support IBB
i dont get,well like someone ,said ,even the devil or the worst criminal,has loyalists,hard core loyalissts and fans that would die for him,bigb1 is number 1 IBB fan.well i guess everyone supporting him now,wants to make some sharp cheese
if im called to make tshirts for IBB, i wont oblige oh,i would embrace the offer whole heartedly,but i wont vote for him
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2010
ayo84:

i still dont get some nigerians oh
why should still they support IBB
i dont get,well like someone ,said ,even the devil or the worst criminal,has loyalists,hard core loyalissts and fans that would die for him,bigb1 is number 1 IBB fan.well i guess everyone supporting him now,wants to make some sharp cheese
if im called to make tshirts for IBB, i wont oblige oh,i would embrace the offer whole heartedly,but i wont vote for him
Hell was not made for devil alone so what else can you say about those in support of ibb.devil does have his own undying supporters too.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by desgiezd(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2010
@ Topic

That eagle has already crash-landed!
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
desgiezd (m)

That eagle has already crash-landed!

That is good news. How did it happen?
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by yemmight(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
I am very close to Eagle's square and I have not noticed much activities except the posters.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
"My Eagle will land in Abuja tomorrow" Said Bigfool.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by thweraja10: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
The Devil we all know(IBB) is better than the ANGELS we dont know( )
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
thweraja10

The Devil we all know(IBB) is better than the ANGELS we dont know( )

This is the language of the mediocre.
It made me remember a man I know 6 years ago.
He fears leaving his job(in 2005), but complain of poor takehome everyday.
Now 5 years after, he is still there complaining.
Doing odd jobs in a casual system.
Because a bird at hand is better than 9 in the bush.

Think your point is well butressed.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by desgiezd(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
thweraja10:

The Devil we all know(IBB) is better than the ANGELS we dont know(                  )

I pity you!

Have you ever heard that people that are desirous of change need to take their destinies in their hands?
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
desgiezd:

I pity you!

Have you ever heard that people that are desirous of change need to take their destinies in their hands?

Help me tell him.

Back to my friend story. I left him there in 2005. Though I recieve tripple his salary then.

Five years later, I recieve five times my pay then.

When I came home in December last year, I still saw them singing the old song.

The fear of death is worse than death itself.
Re: Abuja: The Eagle Will Be Landing Tomorrow In Abuja by seanet02: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
@dezieged, i dont know why you keep wasting away your precious time on a RUSTIC like big, he is a MANIAC

(1) (Reply)

Deposed Ondo Monarch's House 'bombed'; Wife, 3 Children Roasted / Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? / Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.