Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1578858 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:53am On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 2:56am On Dec 01, 2016
Shujaa - Kenya 15s

Uganda Cranes

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:46am On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 4:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:34am On Dec 03, 2016

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:45am On Dec 03, 2016

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
National Youth Service - Gilgil, Nakuru County

' True to self, True to Country '

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:34am On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by babeface3: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Constantin:
This is NairobiĀ“s Central Park

Old British style Resort called "Windsor Resort"

Nice. But Kenya has the worst slums you can ever think of. I have been to Nairobi, Dar er Sallam, Addis and Kampala. These East African cities are great . But they are one cities signled out of a million pestilential squalours. My experience in Dar: The African culture is eroded by the western values (major stakeholders in national economy). I was always begged to pay for anything in Dollars. The restaurant are filled with white people and continental dishes. Beautiful beach where I only found a local drink. Outside Dar, then unimaginable slums. I have East Africans as classmates especially Kenyans. They always have this funny superiority complex amidst other Africans. This is illusory cos we stand tall in Africa despite all odds and even the West knows this. Combine other great cities ranging from Enugu to Ibadan and you know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Bifwoli: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
babeface3:
Nice. But Kenya has the worst slums you can ever think of. I have been to Nairobi, Dar er Sallam, Addis and Kampala. These East African cities are great . But they are one cities signled out of a million pestilential squalours. My experience in Dar: The African culture is eroded by the western values (major stakeholders in national economy). I was always begged to pay for anything in Dollars. The restaurant are filled with white people and continental dishes. Beautiful beach where I only found a local drink. Outside Dar, then unimaginable slums. I have East Africans as classmates especially Kenyans. They always have this funny superiority complex amidst other Africans. This is illusory cos we stand tall in Africa despite all odds and even the West knows this. Combine other great cities ranging from Enugu to Ibadan and you know what I'm saying
Gosh ,your hypocrisy is just astounding - its as if that which you just wrote isn't consisting of superiority complex? Is NIgeria not dominated by South African brands from Shoprite to MTN and isn't your economy majorly dependent on Shell and BP as major stakeholders? Why are lebanese so majorly visible in Nigerian economy?

And then you talk as if the endless list of worst slums of Makoko,Agbokojo ,Ajegunle,Ijora Badia ,Nyanya,Mpape,Akwuke,Ogui,Obiagu,Mushin,ikelike,Bariga,Abakpa,Njemanze,Gwagwa ,Ugbo Okonkwo,ijeshatedo,Inalende ,Agege and Garki are NOT in Nigeria -these slums must be Mars or Pluto.

Take your hypocrisy ,your superiority complex ,your thinly veiled racism ,your patronizing attitude and your bullshit outta here.

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by babeface3: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bifwoli:

Gosh ,your hypocrisy is just astounding - its as if that which you just wrote isn't consisting of superiority complex? Is NIgeria not dominated by South African brands from Shoprite to MTN and isn't your economy majorly dependent on Shell and BP as major stakeholders? Why are lebanese so majorly visible in Nigerian economy?

And then you talk as if the endless list of worst slums of Makoko,Agbokojo ,Ajegunle,Ijora Badia ,Nyanya,Mpape,Akwuke,Ogui,Obiagu,Mushin,ikelike,Bariga,Abakpa,Njemanze,Gwagwa ,Ugbo Okonkwo,ijeshatedo,Inalende ,Agege and Garki are NOT in Nigeria -these slums must be Mars or Pluto.

Take your hypocrisy ,your superiority complex ,your thinly veiled racism ,your patronizing attitude and your bullshit outta here.
You sound really funny. Those companies you mentioned offer products that the whole east Africa combined cannever afford in the donkey years. Leaving Dar, the whole items I bought from a supermarket down to trash nylon were all imported from China and UAE. Coming to the places in Nigeria you call slums, please google "the largest slums in the world" lets see which countries appear there. You are just funny
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Kenyanstar: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bifwoli:

Please dont argue with the guy.... He will spam this thread with cheap propaganda. This thread has been devoid of this kind of crap this babycrap is trying to spoil.

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Japanesezero12: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2016
kenyans dont have a funny superiority complex as u put it...we know there are many countries in africa better than us.nigerians on the other hand are known for their enourmous egos.one of you a few pages back actually said that kenyans look like animals and tried to sound rational,even putting 'no offence' before the insult,not knowing that the ugliest people in kenya are actually you nigerians.i personally cant wait for the next mass deportation of you lot.even my uber guy has a problem with you clowns..he went on a rant yesterday about how one of your ladies took a piss in his backseat and then tried to pay him off..who does that.anyway the only reason kenyans are here is to prove the rubbish you people post here wrong otherwise we prefer international platforms where we can have civil contributions and learn.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Japanesezero12: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2016
i understand data is a little to precious on that end but id advice you to take a small loan or save up and watch these vlogs of digital nomads travelling across kenya.see kenya from a neutral perspective.you might even chance upon an image of the slums you people love..but dont hold your breath grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_a3U8EiRc
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Japanesezero12: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by chebeoc(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kenya is too backward to call a country .
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 2:11am On Dec 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.