Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (32744 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Ralphjoe(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
I recently got a job at a company and there is this girl, that is my colleague in the sales department, we've been close friends ever since I joined the company to the extent that even her best friend there is jealous of our friendship.

The crux of the matter is that am beginning to have a crush on her and it's eating me up, am kind of afraid to let her know of it because I think it will affect our friendship.

What do you guys think I should do here, should I go ahead and let her know about my feelings for her or should I just keep it to myself. I want a matured and reasonable advice. thanks guys.

10 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Bojack(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
LIFE IS TOO SHORT MATE

85 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by yuskel(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
[b][/b] Just do it cool

11 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
A) NEVER SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT....
B) NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH WOMEN AT WORK (or neighbors)

371 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Ralphjoe(m): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
i hear you sir, message read and understood. thanks for your matured contribution

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Ralphjoe(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bojack:
LIFE IS TOO SHORT MATE
meaning i should go ahead and let her know

5 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Don't go for now just calm down allow her to give you the real green light first because some girls are just like that, after u make ur mind know to them dey we simply tell u no

38 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Bojack(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
meaning i should go ahead and let her know
YEAH BUT DONT CREATE ANOTHER THREAD ON HOW SHE TURNED YOU DOWN

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Ralphjoe(m): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2019
Bojack:
YEAH BUT DONT CREATE ANOTHER THREAD ON HOW SHE TURNED YOU DOWN
wonderful, I will definitely consider that...thanks for your advice mate

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by iTearHerToto: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2019
Kids kids kids angry

36 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2019
Fire woods are not fetched in the river neither is water fetched from the farm.
He who has sense let him use it.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by stewiepeter: 12:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Use your head bro.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe

When you bring matters like this to the altar, tag people like us grin

OK take this from many

-Tell a friend of yours you trust (male of cos) at the company and ask that friend to inform her about it, like "Jennifer, do you know Joe is crushing on you, and he talks about it every time".. Get the exact response and body language from the friend u sent, if the response is positive, go get your girl, if it's negative (she might be forming hard to get sef, just calm down, she go woo u herself) either way, you retain your friendship.

You're welcome.... undecided

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2019
I think you should keep it to yourself after letting her know. Win-win situation

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by WisdomHunter(m): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2019
In a situation like this you don't really have to verbally tell her your feelings because some girls like playing hard to get even if they like you and if that happens your friendship might be ruin.

This is a situation you apply game of mind, be smart and let everything fall in place you can achieve that by acting like her bf already be confident in doing that, invite her to your crib or hang out with her and while doing that' do it like a boss be in control of everything, with this tips if you play your game very well she wouldn't know when a relationship with you has started.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:22am On Apr 16, 2019
try to know if she feels da same, then u can let her know

3 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by anochuko01(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
Ralphjoe

OK take this from many

-Tell a friend of yours you trust (male of cos) at the company and ask that friend to inform her about it, like "Jennifer, do you know Joe is crushing on you, and he talks about it every time".. Get the exact response and body language from the friend u sent, if the response is positive, go get your girl, if it's negative (she might be forming hard to get sef, just calm down, she go woo u herself) either way, you retain your friendship.

Mr udeme, you are a great man of wisdom!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Ralphjoe(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
Ralphjoe

OK take this from many

@olanrefront3355 your submission is laced with alots of wisdom and common sense, am thrilled with this, I will definitely try out this, at least I have nothing to loose with this method you have stated out. And hey I will definitely tag you for matters like this next time. thanks bro

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Ralphjoe(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
I think you should keep it to yourself after letting her know. Win-win situation
this right here is funny, but this is a serious matter, no correlation at all.

4 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Ralphjoe(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2019
anthonyuncle:
try to know if she feels da same,
then u can let her know
well about that, I noticed she does look at me affectionately but I can't pin any conviction on that, so am still gonna find out, thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Ralphjoe(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Thank you all for you meaningful advice so far, lalasticlala please move this to fp so I can get more advice on this burning issue. thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2019
WisdomHunter:
In a situation like this you don't really have to verbally tell her your feelings because some girls like playing hard to get even if they like you and if that happens your friendship might be ruin.

This is a situation you apply game of mind, be smart and let everything fall in place you can achieve that by acting like her bf already be confident in doing that, invite her to your crib or hang out with her and while doing that' do it like a boss be in control of everything, with this tips if you play your game very well she wouldn't know when a relationship with you has started.
you truely exhibit character of your name. Thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Xisnin(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2019
hmmn
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Shoot your shot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Upton: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Bless you elderstates man!

4 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by zicoraads: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
@olanrefront3355 your submission is laced with alots of wisdom and common sense, am thrilled with this, I will definitely try out this, at least I have nothing to loose with this method you have stated out. And hey I will definitely tag you for matters like this next time. thanks bro
That guy you quoted has answered your question. That's the best way to go about it.

6 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by namiji2598: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2019
dating someone u work in the same place us never a welcomed idea

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Cadec007(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I recently got a job at a company and there is this girl, that is my colleague in the sales department, we've been close friends ever since I joined the company to the extent that even her best friend there is jealous of our friendship.

The crux of the matter is that am beginning to have a crush on her and it's eating me up, am kind of afraid to let her know of it because I think it will affect our friendship.

What do you guys think I should do here, should I go ahead and let her know about my feelings for her or should I just keep it to myself. I want a matured and reasonable advice. thanks guys.
... You can thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by AZeD1(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
2 bottles for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Popmaster2019(f): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Of what use is it keeping it to yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wedding Pictures / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.