Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up (32330 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by 77carter(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
your mama there,useless scammer
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by asanwafo: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
anochuko01:
how much tax tinubu dey pay? bloody devilish tyrant
PDP unleashed dog. Tinubu, Amechi, infact anyone who supports PMB is evil. If both were supporting PDP, they will become sensible citizen and patriots. If u like hang urself the era of free money is over. Go and hassle and stop insulting a man who knows his onions as far as politics is concern. No amount of name-calling will change the hands of the clock. APC has won and Tinubu and his likes will continue to be u people's nightmare
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Debaiz: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
GEEBITE:
Little child.Go and watch SNG walk demanding for Jonatahn to be made acting president when people like Dambaazau were hiding the corpse of the President in Saudi Arabia.She was one of the few female faces of that movement.

And they came after her with taxes?

If they always come after her with taxes is it not the right thing for her to pay her taxes before condemning the government?

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by anochuko01(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
asanwafo:
PDP unleashed dog. Tinubu, Amechi, infact anyone who supports PMB is evil. If both were supporting PDP, they will become sensible citizen and patriots. If u like hang urself the era of free money is over. Go and hassle and stop insulting a man who knows his onions as far as politics is concern. No amount of name-calling will change the hands of the clock. APC has won and Tinubu and his likes will continue to be u people's nightmare
does madness run in ur family? do i look like a politician to you? let leaders (PDP and APC) lay good examples before holding the masses.
and may it not be well with you if tinubu doesnt pay complete tax!!!
bastard!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Boss13: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Baawaa:
You too pay your taxes,simple

For Buhari to give to his village people abi - Mbanu!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by afroxyz: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
judging from the comments here, I'm really afraid for this nation. A celeb decides to speak up. The same people she is speaking up for are castigating her that she talks too much. Some are even saying she should not cross paths with them. Others have accused her of seeking attention or hoping for a largesse from government. The same people she is speaking for. I don't know what we want for ourselves in this country. We prefer them showing us boobs and cars rather than adding anything of substance.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Asour: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
NairaMedia:
You don't have right to talk against the government if you don't pay your TAXES!

Go and argue with you forefathers

Hahaha! What about those duly paying their taxes ? Any Updates for them ?

Are there people who think our PRIMARY bane now as a Nation is taxes ? really ?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Boss13: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
afroxyz:
judging from the comments here, I'm really afraid for this nation. A celeb decides to speak up. The same people she is speaking up for are castigating her that she talks too much. Some are even saying she should not cross paths with them. Others have accused her of seeking attention or hoping for a largesse from government. The same people she is speaking for. I don't know what we want for ourselves in this country. We prefer them showing us boobs and cars rather than adding anything of substance.

Oga have you not been informed that Nigerians like poverty.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by mistyebby(f): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Omotola sef too talk

How? angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by mistyebby(f): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Omotola sef too talk

How?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by afroxyz: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Boss13:

Oga have you not been informed that Nigerians like poverty.
hiw can people live poverty and enjoy being tied in chains? Omotola is well to do than most people bashing her. She could relocate or face her business and decide to be mute. Her children don't school here, yet she is speaking for those who cant even pay school fees and one idiot that is not sure if there would be enough change left from his salary after paying transport fare to work is bashing her? I'm trying to understand the workings of this kind of mind.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by mistyebby(f): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
NairaMedia:
You don't have right to talk against the government if you don't pay your TAXES!

Go and argue with you forefathers

In third world countries like ours, the govt first use resources to provide basic necessities before expecting the citizens pay tax.

Abi you want to tax a jobless person? angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Boss13: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
afroxyz:

hiw can people live poverty and enjoy being tied in chains? Omotola is well to do than most people bashing her. She could relocate or face her business and decide to be mute. Her children don't school here, yet she is speaking for those who cant even pay school fees and one idiot that is not sure if there would be enough change left from his salary after paying transport fare to work is bashing her? I'm trying to understand the workings of this kind of mind.

So why did majority of Nigerians decide to return Buhari back to power? A man that threw Nigeria into recession twice. During military and civilian rule. Was the recession and the hunger not sufficient enough to elect someone with better knowledge of the economy to become president.

Next level hunger is still wearing track suit
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by afroxyz: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Boss13:

So why did majority of Nigerians decide to return Buhari back to power. A man that threw Nigeria into recession twice. During military and civilian rule. Was the recession and the hunger not sufficient enough to elect someone with better knowledge of the economy to become president.

my brother the matter tire me
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Boss13: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
afroxyz:

my brother the matter tire me

I told people that Buhari will not do anything for the next 4 years. Nigerians do not appreciate time. We are going to waste 8 years. I don’t hate Buhari - never. The man never wanted to run, he was forced to run. The man only wanted one term to setup his family, he was forced to take another term.

Why - because his associates want to enrich themselves. Let’s stop the pretense about corruption. There is widespread corruption still on-going in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by topstone4: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Omotola sef too talk

you are one of the decays in this country. Things are getting bad, but when anyone speaks against the bad things, you condemn the person. Why is your life like this?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tax evaders should be punished, regardless who he or she is . . . .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by ojdonald(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Baawaa:
you re a bigger fool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nigeria is shithole now hell don enter cheesy grin.

I wonder what to make of this hellish shithole.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Freeman147(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Baroba

A country without an efficient tax system should not complain if people don't pay tax.. Apart from civil servants that get taxes deducted from source, majority is private sector cannot honestly say the pay the right tax..

Valid points from Omo T by the way, I have a lotta respect for this beauty..

I have more respect for "BRAINS "
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Let me state a narrative, there are powers in paying taxes.
It is scripturally binding that taxes and dues be paid, Romans 13:5-7.
The narrative, in 2010 during Hon Rotimi Amechi reign as governor of Rivers State, our residential area of 4 streets had a burnt transformer problem, they then PHCN in concert with their local crooks agents started to coerce us to buy the transformer as aiding and a support to the government in that they cannot provide all amenities. We replied to the government we shall go.
1: We wrote a petition on the electricity matter the streets are facing, addressed to the governor and commissioner in charge of energy.
2: Only 3 men photocopied their tax and VAT receipts and queried the governor why they they should be inflicted with this discomfort. That query was DHL delivered to the governor within 5days of delivery the governor invited these men to an audience, he offered his apologies and praised them as partners in progress. Wonders, he ordered same day that a 500kva transformer be released and delivered by Trans Amadi PHCN office same day to us. And that came to pass.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
yesloaded:

She never said she won't pay her tax
Do you pay your tax?

In case you don't know;

When you board commercial vehicle, you pay tax

When you buy fuel, you pay tax

The food you eat, you pay tax on it

Cloth, shoe, your bank account, etc you pay tax indirectly
And what is wrong with that?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
well.. omotolanle or who ever da hell she is should pay her bloody taxes then, otherwise she is a hyporcrite.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
topstone4:

you are one of the decays in this country. Things are getting bad, but when anyone speaks against the bad things, you condemn the person. Why is your life like this?
but if she is not paying her taxes she would be just like the same people she is criticising.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
yesloaded:

She never said she won't pay her tax
Do you pay your tax?

In case you don't know;

When you board commercial vehicle, you pay tax

When you buy fuel, you pay tax

The food you eat, you pay tax on it

Cloth, shoe, your bank account, etc you pay tax indirectly

Who do you pay these taxes to?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by ithink7: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Baawaa:

If she already paid her taxes, what else should she pay. The way some of you hate successful people is the primary reason for your poverty.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by DelphiOracle(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Then always pay ur tax.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by topstone4: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
gypsey:
but if she is not paying her taxes she would be just like the same people she is criticising.

how are you sure she isn't paying tax?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
topstone4:

how are you sure she isn't paying tax?
did i say she is not paying tax?
Read my comments Again, this time try and understand it.

How do you know she is paying taxes?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by yesloaded: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Who do you pay these taxes to?
Presidency

Federal government

Biko, use ya tongue to count your teeth

Indirectly, every Nigerian pay taxes
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by smeag0l(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
They actually pay taxes. Just that their taxes are negligible cpared to their take home cos they only tax their basic salary which is not even up to 10% of their take home.
Eshence:
how much tax does our senators pay? If our top rich men pay taxes I swear Nigeria go sweet e.g all our politicians, plus their investment he go make sense CU's my tax will be like 1/100 of there own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Rocks3 Outfits At The 2015 Mamas (Photo) / Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.