Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up (32328 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by ofiko123(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Omotola pay your tax, don't evade taxes..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by zicoraads: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Waiting for Twoclans to comment like...

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Mizwisdom(f): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Omotola it have do, be wise, you know what's up pls
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by ClearFlair: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pay your taxes and shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by backT(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
I would have express my opinion on this topic if she have clear the air on the issue of her tax remittance.
Let me be going since the question is too difficult for her to answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Always quick to forget they are civil servants
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Dchair2: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
adebayo111:
if u are smart enough to evade tax, dont criticize the govt for not doing enough
paying multiple taxes from an income that can't take the earner home will never encourage lots of people to pay taxes
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by HardEvidence: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
This reminds me of the words of Dino Melaye: "You speak the truth, you die; You lie, you die..."

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies or even relocation, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Twoclans(f): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
zicoraads:
Waiting for Twoclans to comment like...

Zic darling it is always a pleasant surprise to see you away from the ABPT. grin

Wetin concern me concern big girl like omosexy.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Pabodan: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
anochuko01:
how much tax tinubu dey pay? bloody devilish tyrant

Pay tax qwa, when he is busy "feasting on the tax" through Alpha Beta
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by vezycash(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nairaland and duplicate messages self. Person no fit edit him messages to correct spellings and grammar without littering up the thread.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by vezycash(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77594235:
Omotola, You have made a good point earlier, but when it comes to taxes, kindly PAY YOUR TAXES then!

That is how celebrities like you do in their countries so they can have the the mouth to voice out against their government very well.

That is more of the reasons their countries are more 'heavenly' than ours!

PAY YOUR TAXES and stop looking for sympathy in that line Omotola!
Chikena!!

This great man and woman have said it all.
END OF DISCUSSION!

She's not looking for sympathy. She wrote simple English abi make she write pidgin join? Besides, have you heard about the parable of the talents? Wetin dem dey do with the ones wey people don pay? What are they doing with the oil money?

You know how much lagos makes through those yellow uniformed ruffians daily?

Abeg leave foreign - especially American ones alone. Their government doesn't control every single resource like we do here. They run full federalism. States control their lives and resources. Land owners own whatever resources are found in their lands. In other words, the federal government absolutely need taxes and people can and do insult their presidents with ZERO consequences.

Here, on the other hand, if every single indigenous business closes down, the Nigerian government will keep making billions of dollars from oil without lifting a finger. Let's not forget our ZERO accountability for fiscal earnings and spending.

Big difference bro.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by blujoi(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Now the PMB apologists want to change the narrative. Isn’t it these same country that FIRS which is still under the federal government has been regaling us with trillions of naira they collected on Tax?

I guess the monies allocated to capital expenditures in yearly budgets that we never see are all about taxes. The overbloated cost of government is also due to Omotola not paying taxes, so is the cost of doing business due to her not paying taxes, and the lack of light also. Nonsense and APC

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by mastar111: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wch useless tax is this fool talking about? The one that will also be embezzled when it's paid?

The truth is, the proceeds from crude is greater than whatever tax u think foreign countries realize.

We have a lot of resources but the useless government is just focusing on crude to loot. That is why the don't want NNPC to be sold.

But wait, bashir said only people with illegal businesses complain under this government. So those that Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen has been killing are into illegal business.

Kai. This is what happens when u sell your soul to the devil.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by zicoraads: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Twoclans:

Zic darling it is always a pleasant surprise to see you away from the ABPT. grin

Wetin concern me concern big girl like omosexy.
Which kin? You that only move around, reading comments, hardly ever commenting. cheesy

I do move away lots of times you know. I've been doing a lot of political commentary today. grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by benzema8(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
I hardly drop reply.but am just disappointed with many nl.there is no unity among u.you all just say anything you like because data is cheap.aside the tax can they account for the money they even borrowed?you guys should wake up before u end been a victim.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Ambassadors: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
They should continue thier witch hunting. One day monkey go go farm and not return. Karma is a bitch!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Zico5(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Baawaa:
You too pay your taxes,simple
Like she said she has not been paying taxes. some are just deluded in this country
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Ugosample(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
mazizitonene:
See the number of cowards on this page asking silly questions, and they want Nigeria to be better....

don't mind these fools

They deserve to suffee
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by anochuko01(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
adebayo111:
if u are smart enough to evade tax, dont criticize the govt for not doing enough
i'll also not blame them for earning millions monthly for doing close to nothing...

isnt that what thex do with the said taxes?

bastards...
thats why theyll even kill to get there.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Mobileowowa: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
My sister no mind them...before know weytin dey happen one person go scam the Agency called Pension scheme. Lol
DeeTweenie:
They are ole, so to say your mind in this country is now a problem?

Anyways, the little salary I dey collect, before e reach my hands, taxes don comot.
1. Lagos state tax
2. National housing funds

The third one is annoying but they said is coming back to me.
3. Pension schemes

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by GEEBITE: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Little child.Go and watch SNG walk demanding for Jonatahn to be made acting president when people like Dambaazau were hiding the corpse of the President in Saudi Arabia.She was one of the few female faces of that movement.
Debaiz:
You too pay your tax

“They always come after her with tax anytime she speaks up”

How many times has she spoken. Bloody hypocrite.

This one too has suddenly become an activist. I’m starting to dislike this babe.

Her talk is becoming unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by pavoda: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
IF THE TAX OFFICIALS ENFORCE A TRANSPARENT TAX REGIMEN AND COLLECTION AND NIGERIAN CAN SEE THE VALUE. tHEY WOULD PAY.Don't be s+++++
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by kerry57: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77594235:
Omotola, You have made a good point earlier, but when it comes to taxes, kindly PAY YOUR TAXES then!

That is how celebrities like you do in their countries so they can have the the mouth to voice out against their government very well.

That is more of the reasons their countries are more 'heavenly' than ours!

PAY YOUR TAXES and stop looking for sympathy in that line Omotola!
Chikena!!

This great man and woman have said it all.
END OF DISCUSSION!
Which celebrities? U no hear say c. Ronaldo, Messi suppose go jail for tax evasion? U no also hear say Court say make them arrest Jay Jay? Donald Trump company get tax payment issues before him become president. Guy u hardly get people that sincerely pay taxes accrued to them.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by otokx(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
DeeTweenie:
They are ole, so to say your mind in this country is now a problem?

Anyways, the little salary I dey collect, before e reach my hands, taxes don comot.
1. Lagos state tax
2. National housing funds

The third one is annoying but they said is coming back to me.
3. Pension schemes

What of the second 1?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Reelnah: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
They no dey pay Tax for hell ooo grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Centcanada: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
My sister don't mind them. They thought we are in the military era when if you speak, you will be killed over night. Got forbid that death is never your portion. Buhari gas failed! No reason to hide any thing.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Centcanada: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
My sister don't mind them. They thought we are in the military era when if you speak, you will be killed over night. Got forbid that death is never your portion. Buhari govt has failed! No reason to hide any thing.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Beedude(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nigerians pay big tithes and won't pay small taxes. Still they want development the nation. Is is physical development or spiritual development? This country need a factory reset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Rocks3 Outfits At The 2015 Mamas (Photo) / Photos From Orezi's Sister's Traditional Wedding / Audu Maikori Collapses At Muson Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.